Where can I buy the REAL 2 day diet j...
Elena

Houston, TX

#423 Jan 21, 2013
Bella Bella,I'am still waiting on Debbie to response,but I let you know as soon as I get the info.
Elena

Houston, TX

#424 Jan 21, 2013
Bella Bella I received an email from [email protected] another person that sells the real pills.You can email her if you want too and get the info.
lbcgurl

Central Square, NY

#425 Jan 21, 2013
Debbie wrote:
I sold almost all my shipment that im getting on wednesday since i was taking pre-orders ahead of time, but i still should have some left if you want to order now or when they come in.
I am interested in ordering do you have any left?.. [email protected]
ESTHER

United States

#426 Jan 21, 2013
Elena wrote:
Bella Bella I received an email from [email protected] another person that sells the real pills.You can email her if you want too and get the info.
Did you ordet from her too? were they real or are u still waiting for the shipment?
Elena

Houston, TX

#427 Jan 21, 2013
I just got a response from her this morning with all the info.I was reading that people got pill from her and they lost a lot of weigh.I was waiting for Debbie since last week to response to my email to order some pills from her,but she never response me.Then I send an email to maribel last night and she told me that the pills that she sells are the real one,that her mom and many coworkers are taking the pills and they are very happy with the results.I'am thinking to order a bottle from her and try,I'am just waiting that she email me the form to order the pills
maria

Brooklyn, NY

#428 Jan 21, 2013
Where can I fins this?? Anyone
Stephanie

Leesburg, VA

#429 Jan 22, 2013
Hi Debbie I sent you an email to order some pills. I'm just waiting for a response. I will try to resend it again because I am really interested. Thanks.
Letty

South San Francisco, CA

#430 Jan 22, 2013
I ordered from Debbie. I have been taking pills for almost two weeks. I have lost almost 10 pounds and they do totally curve your appetite. Only problem is they increase my heart rate. I can feel my heart beating. Not sure if that makes sense. I can go all day without eating but I will get a bad headache and I feel really shaky. I get the jitters. I feel like I'm also more sensative and moody. I'm going to finish the bottle because they DO work but I'm scared of the side effects.
Ana

Raeford, NC

#431 Jan 22, 2013
Letty wrote:
I ordered from Debbie. I have been taking pills for almost two weeks. I have lost almost 10 pounds and they do totally curve your appetite. Only problem is they increase my heart rate. I can feel my heart beating. Not sure if that makes sense. I can go all day without eating but I will get a bad headache and I feel really shaky. I get the jitters. I feel like I'm also more sensative and moody. I'm going to finish the bottle because they DO work but I'm scared of the side effects.
hey yea I had the same problem, but it's because your body it's responding to the increase of your metabolism, I had the same problem, even sweating in the fist days! But I lost 15 lbs and I drink them now and I feel natural, good luck
Elena

Houston, TX

#432 Jan 23, 2013
Letty,the symptoms that you have with pills are the same that I used to have when I was taking the real pills and I lost like 15 punds in a month.Then I got the fake ones and immediate I notice that they were fake cause I didn't felt any thing as the first ones and didn't loose any pound.
Letty

South San Francisco, CA

#434 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah I don't doubt that they are real or that they work because I am losing weight. I just had to make people aware that there are side effects and it can be scary. I thought my body would be use to the pills by now but I still feel shaky all the time. I can live with it but my increased heart rate does scare me. I was at 110 beats per minute at one point which is high. I'm only 28 yrs old.
joemat

United States

#435 Jan 23, 2013
how much are they? I've emailed Debbie but no response yet.
channa

Orange, CA

#436 Jan 24, 2013
Just emailed Debbie, waiting for a response from her. I'm so excited to try this!!
Nastya

Pullman, WA

#437 Jan 24, 2013
Debbie wrote:
I am so sorry i had a family emergency and i wasnt able to get to anyone., I have all your orders that are paid prob going out on thursday my shippment got held up in US Customs longer then i thought I apologize for the delay but i just got confirmation from UPS they are on their way so please be patient as i dont sell fakes and it will be worth the wait. I am getting the last batch of the Japanese Version that everyone loves since they say they are not producing them anymore, but i am still searching to see if i can find another supplier that has the same. Again I apologize you should be all getting your orders soon. For those of you that sent emails and no response please resend since i got so many while being unavailable i may miss one or two.
Hello Debbie, I e-mailed you but in case you didn't get it- Can you get back to me at [email protected]
Maria

Skokie, IL

#438 Jan 24, 2013
Ive been buying mine from www.NewBiz2k11.com
Try checking it out. Seems authentic
Elena

Houston, TX

#439 Jan 25, 2013
Debbie just response to my email last night,and she is going to send me an invoice.
Kim

Aurora, Canada

#440 Jan 26, 2013
Debbie wrote:
I sold almost all my shipment that im getting on wednesday since i was taking pre-orders ahead of time, but i still should have some left if you want to order now or when they come in.
Debbie how do I contact you to order a shipment? What's the cost??!
Lefty

Menlo Park, CA

#441 Jan 26, 2013
Ok update, still loosing weight. No more fast heart rate yay! However, now my jaw is hurting like crazy! I have been clentching my jaw! It hurts bad, I read online that its a side effect of phedamies...sucks.
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#442 Jan 26, 2013
Just an update i got the shipment and i started shipping out the smaller orders this weekend, I will complete all outstanding orders by tuesday and the good news i found another supplier with the same product with an expiration of 7/24 but the shelf life is 24 months so I am happy other than these are costing more since they are in such high demand. So i may haveto start either raising the price a bit or charging for shipping to compensate. So I will get another batch in 2 to 4 weeks. Still have a few left from this batch and sent out some invoices already so its first come first serve.
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#443 Jan 26, 2013
Letty wrote:
ok if yo feel like these are too strong for you decrease the dose to 1 a day unstead of 2 it works just the same and is not as strong. You have to remember we are all different and are bodies react different to certain supplements. I myself take one a day and i get the same results, if you feel they are too strong take one.
Also lots of water and do not stop eating even if you are not hungry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale 1 hr Lidia03 456
Slimfast Lipo For Men Reviews (ENTER) (Mar '16) 2 hr Pasigboy 42
Poll Lishou diet pill??? (Jul '10) 16 hr jenimor 254
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 18 hr Human 965
Slimfast diet pills for men Mon jonathan 5
Slimina diet capsules (Jan '12) Sep 24 laila 14
Bee fit or slimina (Mar '16) Sep 24 Sanne 15
More from around the web