Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

For those of you that completed your order there is no worry since they either whent out or will be this week. Some have already pre-ordered so they will be reserved as soon as my shipment comes in I will start shipping.
tricia kirby

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Debbie wrote:
For those of you that completed your order there is no worry since they either whent out or will be this week. Some have already pre-ordered so they will be reserved as soon as my shipment comes in I will start shipping.
debbie- i would like to order 1 bottle. please email me triciakirby214@gmail.com
Yessi87

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Omg Debbie that is horrible news to know you aren't going to be getting these pills anymore I'm worried I finally found the real deal after so long and you won't be having them soon.......I would like to order some pills from you
EC Y

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Hi Debbie - just sent you an email for 2 bottles. Kindly reply or send invoice :) Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!(ella_cecilia)
kalica98

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Just sent an email from kalica98@gmail.com please let me know you got it and how much :)
Bbr04

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I just received pills from Debbie today. I ordered Christmas Eve. Will be starting tomorrow. I will update in a week
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I am taking orders now since sadly this will be my last batch the pills have an expirationn date of 7/2013 however the shelf life is good for a year after. I can reserve if you pre-order I am expecting about 140 bottles in about 6-7 days.

thank you,

Debbie
Ngoc Nguyen

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Hi Debbie
Do you ship to australia? If you do please email me at rubychuot@gmail.com
Thank you
audrey

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

hi debbie is it too late to place an order? Where can i get them in houston?
Debbie wrote:
I am taking orders now since sadly this will be my last batch the pills have an expirationn date of 7/2013 however the shelf life is good for a year after. I can reserve if you pre-order I am expecting about 140 bottles in about 6-7 days.
thank you,
Debbie

Since: Dec 12

Norwalk

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Debbie wrote:
Happy New years all, i am happy to hear that so far these are working like you expect them. So much that i ran out of like 100 boxes in no time, I am expecting another shipment but the bad news is that i was told by my supplier they are going to stop producing this version, It took me literaly a year to find the originals and now they will be gone I am expecting like 150 bottles in about 7 days since they do go fast i am taking pre-orders so im sure no one misses out. Or you can wait and check with me to see the availability. Also my specials are over since these are in such high demand the supplier raised her price since there were a couple of us trying to buy them from her. Anyways you can send your pre-order to my email at asianbeutysecrets@hotmail also i will keep searching for a product that is compatible or works the same in the meantime. Again i dont believe in selling fakes, it all comes back to you sooner or later. Have a great new year 2013
Omg i just barely got to try them, and they work so great :( well hopefully u could find more for us because I'm really bad of knowing witch one is the good ones , well happy New Years for u and everyone. I'll keep in touch with u Debbie for more boxes.
Elena

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

debbie are you going to have more pills in stock? Please email me at re4hernandez@yahoo.com
Elena

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hi Debbie,I send you and e mail yesterday.Could you please replay to me,I want to buy pills from you.Have a bless day.
marissa

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Does anyone know where i cant get the real pills in houston????
Elena

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I used to buy it at a local Korean market,but they doesn't sell the pills anymore.the other places that I know only sells the fake ones,and I don't want to waste more money.That's why Iam waiting for Debbie to respond to my e mail.
EC Y

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Unfortunately, there's just no way of telling which is real and which is fake just by the box anymore. You have to try the pill in order to truly know. I did a ton of research and actually found some in an herbal shop in Chinatown. UPC ended in 8753, the seals and misspellings were correct, there's a stamp at the bottom of the box that says Original, etc. It was expensive and I was excited. But once I opened up the pill itself, the contents were brown with black bits. Needless to say they had zero effects whatsoever, except that I'm now constipated. Mouth still watery, still hungry all the time, still craving bad foods while drinking lots of water. Not fun.
Additionally, I placed an order online for 2x Powerful Slimming (which supposedly has the same ingredients and effects) after seeing Crystal Gil's YouTube video. Received them today and once I opened them up saw that the contents are totally different. A beige/yellowish powder. No black spots. I am more hopeful about these. But yes, the bottom line is, you just have to try the pills. The original has been counterfeited so often that the box just doesn't matter anymore.
Best of luck, everyone!
Silvia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Debbie wrote:
thank you,
Debbie
Hi Debbie, is it too late to order? If I can still place an order please email me back at silvelita@hotmail.com THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH:)
Elena

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Hi Debbie I know you may be very busy.I send you an email a few days ago,could you please let me know if you still have pills or expecting more soon.I want to buy some pills. Thank You.
Tricia Kirby

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Debbie wrote:
thank you,
Debbie
Hi debbie- I am just wondering if my order got shipped. I paid 15 days ago and have not received them yet. triciakirby214@gmail.com thanks.
Elena

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Tricia Kirby,could you please let me know how can I order pills from Debbie,I e mail Debbie a few days ago and I haven't receive a reply yet.Thank You,and I appreciate your help.
wvwildflower

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Mama for 2 wrote:
Thanks fluffybunnz for your comments. I just did the same as you and ordered with rotaryrockunlimited.com
I hope I didnt get suckered....again.
Ill keep you posted :)
So were they real or fake?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••