Jess

La Habra, CA

#241 Nov 10, 2012
Hi Debbie! Oh ok, dont worry, i understand. I think we are just anxious about getting them and we dont really think that there is a whole process and payments having to go through and stuff. But i'll be patiently waiting for my product and thanks again :)
And yeah, the people that said that they lost weight recently, how is it going?
Lala

Ventura, CA

#242 Nov 10, 2012
Lala wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't heard from her neither last e-mail she send me a invoice which a paid and haven't heard from her since Tuesday
I just received email from Debbie .
Lala

Ventura, CA

#243 Nov 10, 2012
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>what name did you order under? Dont see anything for Ventura email me
I did received your email Debbie thanks my order is under galindolr@aol.com and the address I use is city in oxnard
Chris

Hopkins, MN

#244 Nov 10, 2012
Hi Debbie I still have not received my order either.
I paid last Sunday. I just wanted to make sure thatyou dont forget about me. Its uner chrisfaith_1999@yahoo.com
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#245 Nov 11, 2012
Lala wrote:
<quoted text>
I did received your email Debbie thanks my order is under galindolr@aol.com and the address I use is city in oxnard
Yeah it was shipped you should get it anyday now if you havent already
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#246 Nov 11, 2012
Chris wrote:
Hi Debbie I still have not received my order either.
I paid last Sunday. I just wanted to make sure thatyou dont forget about me. Its uner chrisfaith_1999@yahoo.com
it whent out on 11/8 you can always request a tracking number I do tracking on all shipments
KAY

Mission, TX

#247 Nov 11, 2012
sorry debbie i am eksantana anyways just got my package will be starting tomorrow .... hows everyone doing ?
Erica Shu

Pacoima, CA

#248 Nov 12, 2012
Hello all, Quick Update :
Today is Mon I've been taking the pills for 6 days so far. I started weighing in at 158.2 lbs today I'm at 154.8 lbs. Yay!! I am so hopeful now :-) I'd like to mention I have been taking only one pill but today I started to take two. I feel my body has adjusted fine.
I ordered from Debbie Asian Beauty Secrets.
**Debbie, I read on a recent post that you ran out. About how long will it take for you to receive more? I'll be making a payment today on the invoice you sent. Thanks soooo much!!
yessi87

United States

#249 Nov 12, 2012
Soo I've been reading all the comments for a while now and it sounds like debbie has the real deal I am really interested in ordering some I want to lose 15-20 lbs but I'm am worried that they'll be fake I ordered some from cal comp and the 1st time they really worked but the last 2 times I ordered from them they didn't do anything at all :( and I really reallyyyy want to find the real ones
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#250 Nov 12, 2012
Erica Shu wrote:
Hello all, Quick Update :
Today is Mon I've been taking the pills for 6 days so far. I started weighing in at 158.2 lbs today I'm at 154.8 lbs. Yay!! I am so hopeful now :-) I'd like to mention I have been taking only one pill but today I started to take two. I feel my body has adjusted fine.
I ordered from Debbie Asian Beauty Secrets.
**Debbie, I read on a recent post that you ran out. About how long will it take for you to receive more? I'll be making a payment today on the invoice you sent. Thanks soooo much!!
I am expecting more at the end of the week I ran out sooner than i expected. No worrie I would reserve or stock up for a coupe of months i ship out in the order invoices are paid.
yessi87

United States

#251 Nov 12, 2012
Debbie I tried sending you an email and it says messaged failed :(
claudia

San Leandro, CA

#252 Nov 12, 2012
Hi Debbie I just sent you an email with my info. I was just wondering if you can email me some pictures of the box and the prices. My email is claudiaydr91@gmail.com
Mary

Columbus, OH

#253 Nov 13, 2012
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>I am expecting more at the end of the week I ran out sooner than i expected. No worrie I would reserve or stock up for a coupe of months i ship out in the order invoices are paid.
Debbie, do you have another email address? The following is not working:
asiabeutysecrets@hotmail.com
asiabeutysecrets@gmail.com
asian girl

Manchester, UK

#254 Nov 13, 2012
Hi Debbie I really want to purchase this product I have been searching online for the past 6 months for the real deal please can you tell me if you can ship to the UK.
There are many people I can recommend this product to if you ship to the UK please reply.

Thank you x
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#255 Nov 13, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Debbie, do you have another email address? The following is not working:
asiabeutysecrets@hotmail.com
asiabeutysecrets@gmail.com
its asianbeutysecrets@hotmail I think you missed a letter.
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#256 Nov 13, 2012
Just like i have customers that are happy with the product i have some that are looking for something different that looks like the 2 day diet but has other results and side effects, this works for 99.9 % of my customers but there is always an unhappy one that is not satisfied, just so you know there are many versions and some have more hunger control and not so much cleansing because they have more of the subitramine (anfetamine) then usual which is why they where banned by FDA in the first place, but everyone has there preferences that version is bad for your health just like phenthramine and can cause rapid heart palpitations even heart attack so if that is the one you are looking for i dont carry that if you happen to be not satisfied with my product you can just return the unused portion for a full refund. I am honest and dont like to rip people off.
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#257 Nov 13, 2012
yessi87 wrote:
Soo I've been reading all the comments for a while now and it sounds like debbie has the real deal I am really interested in ordering some I want to lose 15-20 lbs but I'm am worried that they'll be fake I ordered some from cal comp and the 1st time they really worked but the last 2 times I ordered from them they didn't do anything at all :( and I really reallyyyy want to find the real ones
what is your email address i will contact you.
Lala

Ventura, CA

#258 Nov 14, 2012
Does any o be know what color inside suppose to b

Since: Sep 12

Irvine, CA

#259 Nov 14, 2012
Hello everyone,
I have posted here before abut the 2 Day Diet pills I ordered. They made my head hurt, always in a foggy mind, and irritable. Could not go to the bathroom for the life of me, was miserable. I stuck it out for 2 weeks and stopped taking them. The only thing that was the same from the originals I took back in 2008, was the dry mouth and no appetite, still ate, but very little. So I believe that they worked if you can handle feeling like your loaded and can't poop, and head hurting everynight, oh and I woke up all night long trippin, so I am tempted to order from asianbeutysecrets@gmail.com SOmeone I communicate from this blog has kept me in the loop, so thank you very much and I did email asianbeuty so I can oder mine. She lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks and goes to the bathroom alot, just like the real original ones did for me..Anyone else who has ordered from the email I posted please let me know your success story, and I will keep you posted on my journey. My last journey was not so great, so hopefully this one will be.my email is fluffy.bunnz@yahoo.com
Ana

Raeford, NC

#260 Nov 14, 2012
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>what is your email address i will contact you.
please contact at ana.siri58@yahoo.com I'm looking forward to buy the pills from you! Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking ... (Jan '09) 6 min Daveler 538
I found the cheapest sites to buy Super Slim Po... (Apr '09) 6 min Daveler 115
Where to Buy 100% original Ultra Slim Weight Lo... (Mar '12) 23 min Agnejka 277
How Do i Find B-Light Slimming Capsules Where B... (Mar '14) 40 min maximiliano 26
redotex for sale (mexican type ) 1 hr massa 772
New One Day Diet Pills 18 hr miss coco 15
slim forte (Apr '09) 20 hr Alfa 1,123
More from around the web