New cupcake bakery: Razzle Dazzle Cup...

New cupcake bakery: Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes in London, Ontario, Canada

There are 30 comments on the All Cupcakes, All The Time story from Oct 9, 2008, titled New cupcake bakery: Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes in London, Ontario, Canada. In it, All Cupcakes, All The Time reports that:

Via Kijiji, we learned about a new cupcakery in London, Ontario, Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes, which bills itself as London's first cupcake-only bakery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at All Cupcakes, All The Time.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hey Cupcake

Belmont, Canada

#1 Oct 29, 2008
I have tasted the Razzle Dazzle cupcakes and they are great! I am excited however that another cupcake store is opening in the city of London in December. HEY CUPCAKE Bakery, specializing in cupcakes will soon be opening their doors to London. I have ordered cakes from them before and they are out of this world! Now London will have 2 cupcake places to try out....what could be better!
Jen

Thornhill, Canada

#2 Oct 29, 2008
I tried the razzle dazzle cupcakes at a bridal show, and they were VERY yummy!!!!
Rachel S

London, Canada

#3 Nov 2, 2008
I have also tried Razzle Dazzle cupcakes and they are fantastic! It is exciting that there will be more to try out. Since you know about the new bakery can you tell me if it is the same Hey Cupcake from the U.S.? I have heard there is one there or it is a new one here. Although Razzle Dazzle is incredible it is not very close to my home. Do you know where Hey Cupcake is going to be?
Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes

London, Canada

#4 Nov 4, 2008
This is Connie from Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes. Some of you may have notice that someone has maliciously put a comment on Kijiji that is showing up when you google my business name. The statement they are making is that my cupcakes are not fresh. Trust me they could not be farther from the truth. We do are our own baking and everyone who has tried my cupcakes is absolutely thrilled. We have been open for a month now and already have a regular clientelle. I don't know why someone would do this. There is nothing in it for them to make a statement that my cupcakes are not fresh, when in fact they are the freshest tasting cupcakes you can find in the city. I know this for a fact due to the market research and taste testing that I did before opening my business. Please do not believe this statement when you read it. It is nothing but malicious. Please come into my store and give us a try. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for your time.
Donna73

Panama, Panama

#5 Nov 5, 2008
Hard to imagine a better cupcake, seriously, Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes seems to have mastered this fine art lol:)
Jay2121

London, Canada

#6 Nov 8, 2008
I tried one of the Razzle Dazzle cupcakes last night and it was THE MOST AMAZING CUPCAKE EVER.

Seriously, kudos to the bakery- yummy, gorgeous amazing!
Jody

Toronto, Canada

#7 Nov 22, 2008
We had family bring the cupcakes to Toronto tonight and I couldn't stop raving about (and eating) them!
Not only is the presentation fantastic, but the names that go with them are fun! They are named after dances - so as you can imagine we had a little fun with it. Whatever cupcake you chose, you had to try to do the corresponding dance!
We ate the cupcakes at around 9pm tonight and I can honestly say, that they were the freshest and best tasting cupcakes that I have ever had! I love the flavour combinations as well. We have told our family that when they come to Toronto they have to bring us more of these fantastic cupcakes! Which is the reason I am on here now - I want to know if they deliver to Toronto!!
Happymom

London, Canada

#8 Feb 3, 2009
Razzle Dazzle is simply the best cupcake shop in London,ON. I've tried other cupcake places in the city and when it comes to taste and service--in my humble opinion-- Connie's cupcakes are the best! I recommend Razzle Dazzle for both cakes and cupcakes--they are positively yummy. When ordering for my kids parties (and even my grown-up parties), Connie is always friendly, helpful and able to handle any size order.

In short, I can always count on Razzle Dazzle to dazzle our guests!
JoJo

London, Canada

#9 Feb 25, 2009
All I can say is Yuuummmyyyy!!!

Best cupcakes I've ever had, and yes they are super fresh!!

I will be back to this place over and over...
Steph

London, Canada

#11 Mar 5, 2009
I just bought 6 cupcakes from the booth at Masonville and they are absolutely AMAZING! Big, moist and delicious!

I'm from Toronto and we have tons of cupcake stores this has got to be one of the best!
Happy Bride

Mount Brydges, Canada

#12 Mar 6, 2009
My mum and I went to Razzle Dazzle to look for a place to get cupcakes for my wedding. We got two to try, and my mum bought 6 on the spot for the dinner she was having that night, but "accidently" droped them on the way home. We had to go back and buy 6 more for her dinner that night, and she and i spent the afternoon eating the smushed ones, only saving 1 for my dad. Even smushed, they are by far the best cupcakes i have ever tasted and have raved about them to everyone that i know and now have them all obsessed with them too!!!!
Mummy2be

Stittsville, Canada

#13 Mar 9, 2009
I had these at my shower and OMG they are the best ever. I am going to get some tomorrow.
Happymom

London, Canada

#14 Mar 26, 2009
Hey Cupcake! is not the same one as in the US...sigh. I have gone there and while the cupcakes were okay, I was not happy at all with the service. In short it was AWFUL. I highly recommend Razzle Dazzle. Connie has always been helpful,courteous and professional whenever I have gone in. She has also opened a booth up at Masonville Mall, it's a great way to shop and munch on a tasty treat. My kids (and I) love it. The booth is near Build a Bear.
cupcake lover

London, Canada

#15 Mar 31, 2009
Razzle Dazzle ROCKS! Had them at the Masonville location and they were yummmmmmy.
Jody

Aurora, Canada

#16 Apr 13, 2009
I visited Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes today after trying out the other new place in the city - Hey Cupcake and Sweet Cakes London - Oh my goodness!! What delicious cupcakes they have at Razzle Dazzle. I was afraid to try them because honestly the cupcakes at the other two places were disgusting - absolute garbage. Both places were dry and the icing was hard and crumbled when you cut them. I gave both Sweet Cakes and Hey Cupcake more than one try and each time they were terrible. After eating Razzle Dazzle cupcakes there will be no question where I go again. They were incredible!!!!
Jay

London, Canada

#17 May 10, 2009
My daughter had a girls night out and after the host had made coffee and bought your cupcakes. All teachers, who raved about your cupcakes. Word of mouth is the best advertisement their is and they just loved them all. I'm one of their moms and I can't wait to try them.
frank

Kitchener, Canada

#18 Sep 15, 2009
I love this place!
frank

Stittsville, Canada

#19 Nov 23, 2009
STILL love this place!!
frank

Stittsville, Canada

#20 Nov 23, 2009
guess no one cares:(
kirsten

London, Canada

#21 Dec 11, 2009
Frank I care. This place is awesome! Very nice owners and I am totally addicted. I have tried so many and I love them all! Best I've ever had!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dessert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News East Boston: Santarpio's Pizza (Aug '11) Feb 14 ron 2
News Try a tropical taste of summer in Lehigh Valley... Feb 13 weapon X 15
News Dutch oven cooks put on a coal-fired display (Apr '10) Feb 7 LARGE FARTS 12
News Chicken nuggets and other weird foods which tas... Feb 7 wichita-rick 4
News Frozen pizza almost as good as real thing (Dec '10) Feb 6 Hungry Marvin 28
Home baker research Feb 6 Sugar in space 2
News E-billboard backing Trump to go up in Times Square Feb 5 Barbara Mccarthy 1
More from around the web