Bruster's to reopen Friday

Bruster's to reopen Friday

There are 2 comments on the LancasterOnline story from Jun 21, 2011, titled Bruster's to reopen Friday. In it, LancasterOnline reports that:

The Bruster's Real Ice Cream at 1785 Columbia Ave. will reopen Friday with a new owner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LancasterOnline.

victoria

Lancaster, PA

#1 Jun 22, 2011
YES! i am a huge fan of brusters and wanted to cry when i heard of its' closing. man, by far the biggest event of the season. im stoked.
mikael

Moscow, PA

#2 Jun 1, 2012
hey victoria its been awhile. people who we take everything and bully in the past sometimes find us in the future dont they. i made it across a couple of counties to rekindle your face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dessert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mansion's reverend has skeletons in his closet (Jul '08) Sep 18 DiLeos D 220
News Lincolnton 38 mins ago 8:33 p.m.Lincoln County ... Sep 17 TipMyHat2U 1
News Remembering Old Atlanta: Rich's Department Stor... (Sep '11) Sep 11 Stu 11
News Louisville couple follows dream, opens homemade... Sep 6 Friend called Vibe 4
News Business Owners Raise More Complaints About Yelp (Dec '08) Sep 6 Ralph P 96
News 15 things to add to your Erie bucket list this ... (Apr '16) Sep 4 Yibg 8
News SAFT batteries fuel racecars and jets Aug '17 Solarman 1
More from around the web