Would You Buy It? Pepperidge Farm Tim Tam cookies

Jan 7, 2009 Full story: Chicagosuburbannews.com 6

DETAILS: Tim Tams are classic Australian "biscuits" made of layered chocolate fudge, wafers and chocolate cream.

Full Story
Arlene

Coraopolis, PA

#1 Mar 12, 2009
Are you kidding? The question is how many packs can I hoard!:-)
galikell

Lexington, KY

#2 May 1, 2009
OMG! They are the best! My son recently moved to AU, and when I went over 3 wks ago for his wedding, I was introduced to TimTams. We couldn't get enough of them! I bought 4 packages, different flavors, and the next day, only had 1 left. My family attacked them. I was online a week ago thinking about ordering 4 or 5 boxes. With shipping handling it would cost me like $36. It would be worth it to me! THE TIM TAM NEEDS TO STAY HERE IN THE U.S.!!
Garnet

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Aug 4, 2009
I have been over here in Australia for 9 years, originally from the country known as the neighbours to the north - notice the spelling and how it comes up as an error. There are AA like clinics for addicts of Tim Tams in Australia - the addiction is that much of a problem..

Had you going didn't I!!! Well there should be. These are awesome and the world (well you know the US IS the world) would be a better place if every proud american succumbed to the sweet innocent but oh yes deadly taste of the TIM TAM! The weight problem is bad enough in the US but with the introduction of the Tim Tam obesity would be at 100% Enjoy by the box or two or three. It's only a mere wafer :)
Lauren

Hightstown, NJ

#4 Aug 12, 2009
I spent 6 months in the Sydney area a couple of years ago and eating a Tim Tam would be a chocolatey wonderful way to re-live the amazingness that is Australia.

Tim Tam please now?
Elizabeth

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#5 Dec 31, 2009
My husband is Australian and now resides with me here in the US. I think his family had a Heart Attack when they found out Tim Tams were sold here in the US. I dont think i've seen a happier day! THEY NEED TO STAY!!!
sallyjohnson48

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Sep 19, 2012
I have heard that tim tams ( http://www.simplyoz.com/products/australian_f... ) are delicious. I didn't know that they are sold in the US. That is very good to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dessert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dietrich's: potato pancakes, bacon-wrapped brat... Dec 21 martheu 1
Lee Twp. man spends weeks baking just to give i... Dec 12 Historian 1
Full holiday menu for Obamas, plus 6 pies Nov 30 ICE 34
Community Calendar, Nov. 28 to Dec. 31 Nov 28 Ray 2
Full holiday menu for Obamas, plus 6 pies Nov 27 Hooogle It 1
Waffle on a stick Nov 24 smriti 1
Bread & Butter: Cool idea for Novato: ice cream... (Mar '13) Nov '14 Ace McMillan 6
More from around the web