George's Sausage and Deli - A Bit of ...

George's Sausage and Deli - A Bit of Poland in Seattle

There are 11 comments on the GoodFood World story from Jun 17, 2012, titled George's Sausage and Deli - A Bit of Poland in Seattle. In it, GoodFood World reports that:

Near the top of what is fondly called "First Hill" in Seattle, is an unpretentious delicatessen that wafts scents of smoking sausages into the air surrounding a slightly grimy street corner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoodFood World.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Slightly grimy street corner, I read.
In other words, it is a dive that sells smoked Polak kielbasas, as we all expected.
Most likely, industrial salt is offered too.
Wloclawek Warrior

Carson, VA

#2 Jun 18, 2012
Pesky, Pesky,
Once again,
Picking on the Polish,
Just what is it with you and the Kielbasa?
Is it perhaps you are a queer?
Holding kielbasa so dear,
Probably taking it in the rear,
You probably choke down a cock every morning,
Then write stupid things, as a warning.
A and D ointment and suppositories, you sure need,
For the big black kielbasa you likely on feed,
For greater comfort you like to suck,
Before in the rear you get fu(k&d
Don't you see, stupid twit, you resemble a pile of s#!t

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 18, 2012
I bet, dumb Polak like you visit that dive often.
Do they stick that Polak kielbasa up your butt or your mouth ?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#4 Jun 18, 2012
No industrial salt apparently.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Rotten cheese is served with douche-bags, there.
Plenty of dumb Polaks are buying it too.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
Pesky, Pesky,
Once again,
Picking on the Polish,
Just what is it with you and the Kielbasa?
Is it perhaps you are a queer?
Holding kielbasa so dear,
Probably taking it in the rear,
You probably choke down a cock every morning,
Then write stupid things, as a warning.
A and D ointment and suppositories, you sure need,
For the big black kielbasa you likely on feed,
For greater comfort you like to suck,
Before in the rear you get fu(k&d
Don't you see, stupid twit, you resemble a pile of s#!t
LOL

Pesky is just a dumb SLOvak. They call em "SLOvaks" because they have the intelligence of the slowest polaks.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#7 Jun 18, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
Pesky, Pesky,
Once again,
Picking on the Polish,
Just what is it with you and the Kielbasa?
Is it perhaps you are a queer?
Holding kielbasa so dear,
Probably taking it in the rear,
You probably choke down a cock every morning,
Then write stupid things, as a warning.
A and D ointment and suppositories, you sure need,
For the big black kielbasa you likely on feed,
For greater comfort you like to suck,
Before in the rear you get fu(k&d
Don't you see, stupid twit, you resemble a pile of s#!t
LOL
He's certainly obsessed with kielbasa, it was no surprise to see him jump in first on this thread.:-)

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 18, 2012
Rotten smoked kielbasas are eaten in Polakia, Polak footballers are picking their noses, in general Polaks are the dumbest people in Europe.
That says it all.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#9 Jun 19, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
Rotten smoked kielbasas are eaten in Polakia, Polak footballers are picking their noses, in general Polaks are the dumbest people in Europe.
That says it all.
But they call you SLOvaks because you have the intelligence of the Slowest Polaks.

They say the slowest 1% of Polaks have the IQ of the average person in SLOvakia...hence the word "SLOvak"
Pro Ukraine

UK

#10 Jun 19, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
But they call you SLOvaks because you have the intelligence of the Slowest Polaks.
They say the slowest 1% of Polaks have the IQ of the average person in SLOvakia...hence the word "SLOvak"
Sorry Abe, but I must correct you there, even the most 'intelligent' SLOvak is dumber than the dumbest person in any other country.:-)

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 19, 2012
Kielbasas for sale, anyone ?
Mind you, those Polak kielbasas are way after their warranty.
Oh well, dumb Polaks are eating them anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deli Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Central Ohio Catholics can ask for permission t... Mar '17 South Knox Hombre 2
News Karen Alexios has worked at Gold's Deli for ove... (Sep '16) Oct '16 Bill Clinton 10
News The Best Iced Coffee Drinks in Every Miami Neig... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hans Dickenhand G... 4
News New Baltimore Firehouse Subs test market six co... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Elise Gingerich 1
News Consumer and Market Insights: Savory and Deli F... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Elise Gingerich 1
All Natural Almond Butter - Good Life Food Inc.... (Jul '12) Aug '15 Elise Likes Vanilla 3
News Five favorite breakfasts in Chattanooga (Oct '13) Aug '15 Elise Likes Vanilla 2
More from around the web