Monthly Chocolate Subscription Box fe...

Monthly Chocolate Subscription Box featuring chocolate from around the world.

Posted in the Chocolate Forum

chany2

New York, NY

#1 Mar 15, 2013
I will soon launch a monthly chocolate subscription box featuring chocolate from around the world.( www.sweetsubmarine.com ) The inspiration came from coming back from vacation in Japan, I brought some fantastic Japanese chocolate cookies for my office. Everyone was absolutely blown away by how good the cookies were. In fact, my coworkers thought it was so good that, there was just not enough to go around.

And with such crazy enthusiastic response from my office made me realize something, not a lot of people have the opportunity to take the time out to travel the world, nor do they get the chance to try out all the amazingly delicious chocolates and sweets available.

I love to hear what are some of the best chocolate you ever had when you went on vacation or you had abroad? Love to hear experiences - thats what we want to build a community of chocolate lovers that can share some hidden gems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chocolate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israel's Kibbutz Degania is a chocolate lover's... Jun '16 US Naval Museum 1
News Your chocolate bunny will cost more a " next year Jun '16 no worries 2
Danger of eating Dark Chocolate? Jun '16 jewlz19 1
News Nutrition can taste good, too (Jan '16) Jun '16 Liz 4
News the Recipe Exchange: Who doesn't love brownies?... May '16 Black Goo 1
News Chocolate and salted caramel tart with pecans -... May '16 ELISE 1
News Two chocolate makers warn of huge annual deficit (Nov '14) Mar '16 DILF 145
More from around the web