Two Wichita restaurants on the horizo...

Two Wichita restaurants on the horizon, two close

There are 80 comments on the The Wichita Eagle story from Jun 20, 2012, titled Two Wichita restaurants on the horizon, two close. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

Coming: Angelo's, 4800 E. Douglas: Gina Fasciano-Hogan, the granddaughter of original Angelo's founders Angelo and Anna Fasciano, hopes to reopen her family business later this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Golfer

Wichita, KS

#64 Jun 28, 2012
Many hookers want to have the last spread. These people are:
1. on welfare
2. blow for money
3. spread their legs for money
4. smell like tuna
5. fat
6. lazy
7. no teeth
8. ugly
9. smell like tuna
10. smell like tuna
Golfer

Wichita, KS

#65 Jun 28, 2012
11. Are nasty women who say they are a man
12. Make dicks shrivel up and die
13. Smell like tuna
14. don't work
15. say yep yep
16. smell like tuna
17. live in Arkansas
18. think Rader gets pizza orders delivered in jail
19 ignorant
20 lie saying they are educated and have a job
21. don't know who their daddy is
22. was left on the steps of the sewage treatment plant and call it home
RADER

Wichita, KS

#66 Jun 28, 2012
GUILTY is a waitress. People thought they were getting anchovie, sardine and tuna pizza until they found out it was her smelling like that.
NOT GUILTY

Bentonville, AR

#67 Jun 28, 2012
RADER wrote:
GUILTY is a waitress. People thought they were getting anchovie, sardine and tuna pizza until they found out it was her smelling like that.
I hope you teenage boys feel better now. the only thing you have to talk about is smelling like tuna. a fragrance you are so familiar with due to your nasty whore mothers. Have a wonderful day and hope you find more to do than waste tax payers money. you are a waste of space and nobody would miss you if you jumped off a bridge at this point.
Anonymous

Wichita, KS

#68 Jun 28, 2012
NOT GUILTY wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you teenage boys feel better now. the only thing you have to talk about is smelling like tuna. a fragrance you are so familiar with due to your nasty whore mothers. Have a wonderful day and hope you find more to do than waste tax payers money. you are a waste of space and nobody would miss you if you jumped off a bridge at this point.
See what I mean? Gotta get the last word in instead of just letting it die.
Idiots are everywhere

Wichita, KS

#69 Jun 28, 2012
NOT GUILTY wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you teenage boys feel better now. the only thing you have to talk about is smelling like tuna. a fragrance you are so familiar with due to your nasty whore mothers. Have a wonderful day and hope you find more to do than waste tax payers money. you are a waste of space and nobody would miss you if you jumped off a bridge at this point.
Careful there, your blood pressure is going up again.
RADER

Wichita, KS

#70 Jun 28, 2012
Die? That's where I come in. I like to rip the heads off dead fish

I met your mother. The whore did have a gross fragrance. I couldn't fck her so I tied her up and let her rot. 3 months later I heard spit something out of her hole. That must had been you
bebe

Wichita, KS

#71 Jun 28, 2012
This girl should be arrested. She gave my 9 year old son christopher something. We thought it was the clap until his dick fell Christopher. Now we call him christine
Golfer

Wichita, KS

#72 Jun 28, 2012
did she swim away or get caught?
RADER

Wichita, KS

#73 Jun 28, 2012
Let her blood pressure go up. I want to see her head explode
Luminous

Wichita, KS

#74 Jun 28, 2012
She was picked up for soliciting an officer. We won't be hearing from her for awhile. The cop she offered sex to is in the hospital recovering from poisonious fumes coming from between her legs. Full recovery might take a long time. She's being held for criminal intent
Hannibal

Wichita, KS

#75 Jun 28, 2012
RADER wrote:
Let her blood pressure go up. I want to see her head explode
Mmmmm. Yummy brains.
Hannibal

Wichita, KS

#76 Jun 28, 2012
I do wish we could chat longer, but... I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye.
Dennis Rader

Denver, CO

#77 Jul 6, 2012
You are all a bunch of puzzyasswipes.
Dennis Rader

Denver, CO

#78 Jul 6, 2012
Hannibal probably sucks balls, little queerholefaggotfuck.
Hannibal

Wichita, KS

#79 Jul 8, 2012
Dennis Rader wrote:
Hannibal probably sucks balls, little queerholefaggotfuck.
Mmmmm. How did you know? My favorite part! Do you still have yours?
FUNNY

Bentonville, AR

#80 Jul 9, 2012
WOW FUNNY
Idiots are everywhere

Wichita, KS

#81 Jul 9, 2012
FUNNY wrote:
WOW FUNNY
And there you are again but using a different name. Just couldn't help yourself, could you?
FUNNY

Bentonville, AR

#82 Jul 10, 2012
I am not too sure what your are refering to "IDIOT"
Dumb dumb

United States

#83 Jul 12, 2012
Really you people have no common sense do you. You are acting like teenagers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chocolate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 winter beer picks from the Brewers of Pennsy... Dec '16 silly rabbit 1
News Asheville: The Art of Chocolate (Dec '12) Dec '16 Johnny 3
News Deplorables: No more Pop-Tarts Dec '16 Concerned citizen 1
Cakes I Make Nov '16 Cakes I M ake 1
News Israel's Kibbutz Degania is a chocolate lover's... (Jun '16) Aug '16 zionism is racism 3
News Strange bacon (Dec '11) Aug '16 dapperme 24
News How to make a sweet + salty bacon choc cake (Dec '12) Aug '16 dapperme 4
More from around the web