Elle's Bakery

Elle's Bakery

There are 6 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 18, 2010, titled Elle's Bakery. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Elle's Bakery is located in Tonganoxie, Kansas. They offer fresh baked items that are not only decadent but delicious! The desserts are made with only the finest ingredients at Elle's Bakery, baked fresh means "baked today" Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

kansascitygirl

Basehor, KS

#1 Oct 20, 2010
They are no longer open for dinner...so don't drive all the way out there and find that out like we did.
Rik Perkins Owner

Basehor, KS

#2 Nov 2, 2010
I am sorry that we had to temporarily close for dinner. We had not gotten the response that we had hoped for. If you come in and mention this, I will be glad to make the trip worth your time. I am sorry that you were inconvenienced and we at Elle's always try to please our customers! We will be opening back up for dinner before too long. All our business has been by word of mouth and has been quite successful so far. So please keep coming!
knowhim

Gardner, KS

#3 Jun 14, 2011
rik is a flake, your basic scumbag
Hungry

Basehor, KS

#4 Jun 14, 2011
Elle's is a great place, especially since they moved to their new location. Great people too!
awesomests

Basehor, KS

#5 Jun 20, 2011
knowhim wrote:
rik is a flake, your basic scumbag
Katherine, get a life.
the helper

Wichita, KS

#6 Jun 21, 2011
Does Rik still massage his meat in the walk-in freezer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Mar '17 USA R0CKS 978
News Fowl Play? Subway Denies Its Chicken Is Only 50... Mar '17 slick willie expl... 2
News Mayo, wings, butter: 'Fake milk' is the latest ... Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 1
News A sample menu for Georgia prison inmates on Fri... (Jun '09) Feb '17 silly rabbit 49
News Weekend Trippin': The ultimate list for chicken... Feb '17 Well Well 2
News Gran-Gran's coming soon to Cedartown (Sep '15) Dec '16 meme 24
News The Cuisine of Puerto Rico (Apr '11) Dec '16 HairyGuy 137
More from around the web