Rumor Mill: Paula Deen Probably Has D...

Rumor Mill: Paula Deen Probably Has Diabetes, Y'all

There are 4 comments on the Evil Beet Gossip story from Jan 15, 2012, titled Rumor Mill: Paula Deen Probably Has Diabetes, Y'all. In it, Evil Beet Gossip reports that:

Celebrity chef Paula Deen is best known, not for her down-home style of Southern-fried cooking, but for her use of butter .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evil Beet Gossip.

mom

Annapolis, MD

#1 Jan 15, 2012
What a shock. Her cooking is revolting. I am a very good ----healthy--- cook. Yes it's possible and I cook and bake and it's always delicious and we all eat and enjoy food and no one is overweight in my family.

I avoid frying, heavy sugars and always make sure there are lots of vegetables and whole grains.
Sorry Paula....your cooking is clog food. Gross.
Harley July

Fayetteville, GA

#2 Jan 16, 2012
mom wrote:
What a shock. Her cooking is revolting. I am a very good ----healthy--- cook. Yes it's possible and I cook and bake and it's always delicious and we all eat and enjoy food and no one is overweight in my family.
I avoid frying, heavy sugars and always make sure there are lots of vegetables and whole grains.
Sorry Paula....your cooking is clog food. Gross.
What an arrogant A**hole you are..
honestly

White Pine, TN

#3 Jan 18, 2012
Who would be surprised. If she ate the food she cooked she likely has hardening of the arteries, high blood pressure and all those high fat 'butta' foods she cooked. Why did she push that crap on others for 3 years then come out with her health issue only when she's obviously going to be paid by a drug company to push her name. Let me add who can stand that YAHALLLLL and does she wear a wig?
mom

Annapolis, MD

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Harley July wrote:
<quoted text> What an arrogant A**hole you are..
No what an arrogant SLIM-HEALTHY A**HOLE I am. And proud to be SLIM AND HEALTHY. Bite me all the clog food eaters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her secret obsession wi... Jul '16 murder inc 1
News 8,300 Miles Later, Obama Dines With Anthony Bou... May '16 Le Jimbo 13
News First Mover: Anthony Bourdain (Aug '12) Mar '16 King of Fun 3
News DHH Secretary doesn't like drive-through daiqui... Mar '16 Look 2
News Diabetic Chef Paula Deen Caught Smoking (Feb '16) Feb '16 vhale78 3
News When a simple pea sets the Internet on fire, it... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News 'Chew' host Symon to open eatery at Atlantic Ci... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Really Does 1
More from around the web