From the Mustangchefs' SanFrancisco Chrinicle Blog...THOU SHALL NOT.....10 COMMANDMENTS OF A PRIVATE CHEF
3/19/2010 6:15 AM PDT Tags: FOOD
1. Never ,ever, talk about religion.
2. Do not give advice on personal relationships.
3. Politics is forbidden.
4. Always be a positive force. Use no foul language or create any inappropriate associations.
5. The internet is still the kitchen, say only what you would there.
6. Cleanliness is next to godliness
7. Smell like nothing
8. Respect your own values and stay true.
9. Loose lips , sink ships. Privacy is a priority.
10. Food is always the focus.