Ten Commandments of Private Chef
Posted in the Chefs Forum
#1 Sep 15, 2012
From the Mustangchefs' SanFrancisco Chrinicle Blog...THOU SHALL NOT.....10 COMMANDMENTS OF A PRIVATE CHEF
3/19/2010 6:15 AM PDT Tags: FOOD
1. Never ,ever, talk about religion.
2. Do not give advice on personal relationships.
3. Politics is forbidden.
4. Always be a positive force. Use no foul language or create any inappropriate associations.
5. The internet is still the kitchen, say only what you would there.
6. Cleanliness is next to godliness
7. Smell like nothing
8. Respect your own values and stay true.
9. Loose lips , sink ships. Privacy is a priority.
10. Food is always the focus.
Add your comments below
|Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her secret obsession wi...||3 hr||murder inc||1|
|8,300 Miles Later, Obama Dines With Anthony Bou...||May '16||Le Jimbo||13|
|First Mover: Anthony Bourdain (Aug '12)||Mar '16||King of Fun||3|
|DHH Secretary doesn't like drive-through daiqui...||Mar '16||Look||2|
|Diabetic Chef Paula Deen Caught Smoking||Feb '16||vhale78||3|
|When a simple pea sets the Internet on fire, it... (Dec '15)||Dec '15||Ritual Habitual||1|
|'Chew' host Symon to open eatery at Atlantic Ci... (Dec '15)||Dec '15||Really Does||1|
Find what you want!
Search Chefs Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC