Ten Commandments of Private Chef
Posted in the Chefs Forum
#1 Sep 15, 2012
From the Mustangchefs' SanFrancisco Chrinicle Blog...THOU SHALL NOT.....10 COMMANDMENTS OF A PRIVATE CHEF
3/19/2010 6:15 AM PDT Tags: FOOD
1. Never ,ever, talk about religion.
2. Do not give advice on personal relationships.
3. Politics is forbidden.
4. Always be a positive force. Use no foul language or create any inappropriate associations.
5. The internet is still the kitchen, say only what you would there.
6. Cleanliness is next to godliness
7. Smell like nothing
8. Respect your own values and stay true.
9. Loose lips , sink ships. Privacy is a priority.
10. Food is always the focus.
Add your comments below
|Rose McGowan: Don't blame Asia Argento, anyone ...||Jun 13||Kenny Macklpecker||1|
|Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain found dead in F...||Jun 13||hewasuhfatman||84|
|Dua Lipa goes braless in edgy denim jumpsuit as...||Jun 10||WorkAvoider||1|
|To honor Anthony Bourdain, go to Houston's Chin...||Jun 9||Joseph Patrick||8|
|Amy's Baking Company causes Gordon Ramsay to qu... (May '13)||Jan '18||janmichaelong||3|
|PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Sile... (May '12)||Dec '17||Common sense||10,811|
|Obama Family Super Bowl Snacks: Nachos, Guacamole (Jan '12)||Nov '17||cadescove99||6|
Find what you want!
Search Chefs Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC