Williams zoners say Sikhs can turn cheese factory into place of...

A small group of practicing Sikhs, followers of the world's fifth largest religion, plan to bring the teachings of devotion, equality and social justice to Williams Township by converting a former cheese factory near Interstate 78 into a temple. Full Story
Nobama Pelosi Reid

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Jun 4, 2009
According to nobama we are a muslim nation. how does this fit in to his plans.
Eddie

Sewickley, PA

#3 Jun 4, 2009
It is amazing that not one part of your statement has any validity to it.
poster

UK

#4 Jun 4, 2009
Nobama Pelosi Reid wrote:
According to nobama we are a muslim nation. how does this fit in to his plans.
Did obama really say this?
Sikh

Basingstoke, UK

#5 Jun 4, 2009
Obama said nothing

bloody irish terrorist scum always moaning

catholics are racist
just sayin

AOL

#6 Jun 4, 2009
Fine. At least it is a church and not another fireworks store.

Since: May 09

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Jun 5, 2009
These folks should be made to feel welcome. They bring fine family values and a hard working community to our area. This is a wonderful example of what the American Way has to offer.
Glaxo

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Jun 10, 2009
There was no indication that it would offend the neighbors and either you believe in freedom or you don't.

I lived near a meat plant once and a mushroom farm. Now, if you want yucky neighbors try that on.
sikh

Hartlepool, UK

#9 Jun 10, 2009
just sayin wrote:
Fine. At least it is a church and not another fireworks store.
huh? you white mofo satan evil devil. I WISH UR WHITE RACE drops dead today and ur stinking countries go to hell GREEDY WHITE PIGS go back to the pig farm where u pigs really belong L M A O
sikh

Hartlepool, UK

#11 Jun 10, 2009
Nobama Pelosi Reid wrote:
According to nobama we are a muslim nation. how does this fit in to his plans.
obama black monkey white stooge the dog just barks WOOF WOOF he didnt mention sikhs in his speech

u blind cheap white devils will make it into a paki nation KICK ALL MUSLIMS out of america if u people had the brains

ur white sluts like them thats the problem with u people JESUS DIED FOR OUR SINS so who cares

WAKE UP AND JOIN KHALSA
a real sikh

Floral Park, NY

#12 Jan 16, 2013
i love good people and i respect everyone i am a sikh we are very good people i just hope that more and more Americans will realize that we are not muslims or terrorists and that garunteed 98 percent of ppl you see with a turban in this great beautiful USA is a sikh . only misconception comes when osama had a arab head wrapp on for which ever reason ...but sikhs charicteristics are recognized by there last name SINGH for male and KAUR for female ..we wear a iron bracelet which is circular representing god has no end has been and always will be. we have unshorn hair on head and men do not cut any facial hair and sport awesome beards and sometimes handle bar mustaches. we respect all religions and women are our equals anyone is welcomed to a sikh temple called gurudwara where you may sit listen to harmonious singing of prayer and there is always free food so that no one leaves gods abode hungry i encourage you to come to a gurudwara and see.....our view is there is only one god but diff religions kind of like the saying there are many paths to the same destination...which is salvation i myself have sat in church i love all religions and study on all the word sikh itself means to be a disciple and life is a classroom each day you will advance your knowledge ....so thanks for reading the guy above me is not a sikh .....god bless stay true and god bless America
lex luther

Forest Park, GA

#13 Jan 17, 2013
a real sikh wrote:
i love good people and i respect everyone i am a sikh we are very good people i just hope that more and more Americans will realize that we are not muslims or terrorists and that garunteed 98 percent of ppl you see with a turban in this great beautiful USA is a sikh . only misconception comes when osama had a arab head wrapp on for which ever reason ...but sikhs charicteristics are recognized by there last name SINGH for male and KAUR for female ..we wear a iron bracelet which is circular representing god has no end has been and always will be. we have unshorn hair on head and men do not cut any facial hair and sport awesome beards and sometimes handle bar mustaches. we respect all religions and women are our equals anyone is welcomed to a sikh temple called gurudwara where you may sit listen to harmonious singing of prayer and there is always free food so that no one leaves gods abode hungry i encourage you to come to a gurudwara and see.....our view is there is only one god but diff religions kind of like the saying there are many paths to the same destination...which is salvation i myself have sat in church i love all religions and study on all the word sikh itself means to be a disciple and life is a classroom each day you will advance your knowledge ....so thanks for reading the guy above me is not a sikh .....god bless stay true and god bless America
many of the Sikh are legitimate hard working individuals who work toward a common good. That said there are still with any group or following a few that give it a bad image. I have found that some of those who are sikhs or last names are singh practice deceptive business traits much like their india brethren.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bread & Butter: Cool idea for Novato: ice cream... (Mar '13) Nov 23 Ace McMillan 6
Gerry Frank's picks: Bandon's cheesemaking trad... Oct '14 tacyandersen 1
Creature comforts for Thunder Bay ag community Oct '14 Medewiwin 1
Home Made Cheese Bangkok Thailand (May '09) Aug '14 Angel 14
Sandwiches in memory of parents, brother Aug '14 vishal 1
Lee County deputy, entrepreneur's beer cheese s... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Ross 2
Post a Comment (Oct '09) May '14 Replica borse 63
More from around the web