Where to find peach Jolly Ranchers?

Posted in the Candy Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Carissa

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2011
Has anyone heard of any place where you can buy solely PEACH Jolly Ranchers? Been looking all over for them for my husband, but haven't had any luck.
Meg

Salina, KS

#2 Aug 31, 2011
They stopped making them for individual sale. They were my FAV and I called the company.

The only place you can even find them is in a multi-pack with cherry, raspberry, fruit punch and (I think) grape. Even then you may get two or three. They stopped making the peach jolly rancher sticks too.:o(
Carissa

Des Moines, IA

#3 Sep 7, 2011
Oh dear... I'd have to buy 20 packs just to get a small bag full, and then have so many of the other kinds leftover. That won't do.:( Thank you for the info Meg! I think I shall stop looking.:P
Tiana

Rosemead, CA

#4 Jan 21, 2012
Omg they have they have them again !!!!!! Some one I know had some peach jolly ranchers !!!!!! But you have to get them in the bag with the other jolly ranchers :( there's only 6 in there I heard but still there PEACH JOLLY RANCHERS!!!!!!!!
Leonard

Irving, TX

#5 May 3, 2012
I guess I will have to find another kind of candy to like. Not worth buying a bag with so few peach in it. Thanks so much for the information!
no name

Kent, OH

#6 May 7, 2012
My mom once told me how she loved peach jolly ranchers and that they didnd make them anymore!!!! I was hoping to get her some for mothers day. Thanks soooo much for the info. I checked and they do sell the ones where u only get a few peach per bag at wallmart!
Drew

Mcdonough, GA

#7 May 12, 2012
Im crushed... ive looked everywhere in the state of Georgia and the only peach i cant find is jolly ranchers.... that was THE BEST HARD CANDY EVER! DAMMMMMMMIT.
Julie

Angie, LA

#8 May 18, 2012
I think we should all write to the company and tell them that they need to start selling the peach ones seperatly. Maybe if enough of us do it they'll put them in a bag of there own.
seth

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2012
Leonard wrote:
I guess I will have to find another kind of candy to like. Not worth buying a bag with so few peach in it. Thanks so much for the information!
there is a candy shop in seattle wa that sell all of the jooly ranchers seprate.but not the best flavor lemon come back!!!
Gigi

Howell, MI

#10 Aug 5, 2012
Why do corporations so often do away with their most popular items??? This happens all the time with all types of products. Corporate idiots making REALLY STUPID decisions. Makes no sense at all. I am going to protest. I WANT PEACH JOLLY RANCHERS!!!
JWT

Dallas, GA

#11 Sep 1, 2012
How man peach Jolley Ranchers do you want? I sell individual flavors.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Maryleecurtis

Gilbert, AZ

#12 Sep 2, 2012
JWT wrote:
how much for the peach?
Tierra

Goodlettsville, TN

#13 Sep 18, 2012
JWT wrote:
do you sell peach flavored? if so how much?
Shannon

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Tierra wrote:
<quoted text>
do you sell peach flavored? if so how much?
I would like 200 pieces of the peach depending on how much you want for them
Steve

United States

#15 Oct 8, 2012
JWT wrote:
I would like a bunch of peach. How do I contact you

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peachfire

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#16 Oct 14, 2012

JWT wrote:

Regarding to this post. I would like to buy some peach jolly ranchers. Please if someone knows where to get them email me. I have been looking for years. [email protected]
cindy

Clear Lake, IA

#17 Oct 20, 2012
JWT wrote:
I would love to buy some individual peach jolly ranchers. If you could email me at [email protected] we can arrange something! I would love to buy some for tge holidays!!

Yhanks~
Cindy
SLB

Tacoma, WA

#18 Oct 29, 2012
JWT wrote:
Please email me @ [email protected] I am interested in purchasing a minimum of 200 Peach Jolly Ranchers.

Thank you,

Serena
luvvurselff3

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2012
JWT wrote:
I would like to purchase peach jolly ranchers. Please email me price. Screen name @ gmail
Leah

United States

#20 Nov 21, 2012
JWT wrote:
I

I want to buy atleast 30+....how much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Candy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your chocolate bunny will cost more a " next year Jun '16 no worries 2
News Sweden bans M&Ms in chocolate trademark dispute Jun '16 Rev Don Wildmoan 2
Does anyone have info on this seemingly non-exi... Jun '16 SugarJonsPlease 1
News Unemployed man asks Paul Ryan about jobs, Ryan ... (Oct '12) Jun '16 Apaui12 10
News Make Your Own Flavor At Cold Stone Creamery (Jul '07) May '16 Sandie Francis 3
News Lights of the Season (Dec '07) Apr '16 Irvine 204 2
Round bumpy gumballs from 80's Apr '16 Spaghetti 2
More from around the web