A Sweet Relocation for Cupcake Shop SweetHaus - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and W...

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

SweetHaus has been serving up cupcakes to the Charlottesville community for the past year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Jean Nyditch

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

yup...keep fatten up people, then they can help support the 60 Billion dollar a year weight loss industry.
The hospital and doctors will love it too, the illnesses tied to obesity make them big money!
Wow

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Jean Nyditch wrote:
yup...keep fatten up people, then they can help support the 60 Billion dollar a year weight loss industry.
The hospital and doctors will love it too, the illnesses tied to obesity make them big money!
Your name should be Jean NyBitch.....If you don't want to eat it then DON'T!
good grief

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Great, now the democrats will take away our sweet, sweet candy soon, too. My diabetes is mad at them. Who, done, darn, aint no justice no more.

Signed-Tea Party Idiot
Judy

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Jean Nyditch wrote:
Unbelievable, don't want it, don't eat it. I personally choose to eat cupcakes every once in awhile and am thankful for the cupcake business.
Hub Cap

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

I Think that they must be doing alright to keep up business these days.
JCS

Hardy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Cheers for Ms. Koenig's new location. Please provide more cupcakes for us! If people do not have the discipline to watch what they eat, then by all means, please go elsewhere. We should be able to eat and drink what we want without government (city, state, federal) telling us! I wish you success in your new location.
Gru

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Jean Nyditch wrote:
M O D E R A T I O N . It's not THEIR fault if a person eats a BOX of cup-cakes in a sitting instead of one. Just like it's not the fault of the liquor store that someone's an alcoholic. Get real.
Judy

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Gru wrote:
<quoted text>M O D E R A T I O N . It's not THEIR fault if a person eats a BOX of cup-cakes in a sitting instead of one. Just like it's not the fault of the liquor store that someone's an alcoholic. Get real.
It's amazing how dumbed down we have become needing the government to tell us what and how much to eat. This is very scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••