Upgrades made to Comfort Inn and Best...

Upgrades made to Comfort Inn and Best Western in Dunkirk

There are 5 comments on the Observer story from Jun 18, 2011, titled Upgrades made to Comfort Inn and Best Western in Dunkirk. In it, Observer reports that:

It's not so much what's on the outside that counts but what is in the inside that matters most, especially when it comes to hotel accommodations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer.

local voice

Fredonia, NY

#1 Jun 19, 2011
They brew the coffee for the guests in the janitors closet.
blaaa

Fredonia, NY

#2 Jun 19, 2011
I know someone who likes closets, he used them to black mail females after he caught them doing something wrong at a place of business, he was caught and fired!
lol

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Jun 19, 2011
If you ever get a chance to work for a hotel do it. Its one of the best places to work.
Want Info

Sheridan, NY

#4 Jun 23, 2011
Let's face it. Coffee is a huge expense at a East Indian owned hotel owner. They probably have the cost calculated per coffee granule.
learn your races

Conklin, NY

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Want Info wrote:
Let's face it. Coffee is a huge expense at a East Indian owned hotel owner. They probably have the cost calculated per coffee granule.
Owners are not east Indian. Maybe take at a look at the renovations and appreciate the two best hotels in the area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breakfast Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spudnuts donut shop returns to city on Aug. 1 May 25 Eric B 1
News Billy's Downtown Diner in Allentown to begin di... May 7 Richard Kranium 2
News Those doctors telling you to drink skim milk we... May 5 Three Days 1
News Pancake Breakfast will mark Springfield's 380th... May 4 Wendy 1
News Eating Out: Mason Jar Cafe offers brunch items ... (Jul '12) May 3 G-Spot 6
News Fast food brands are adding new breakfast items... Apr 29 Lucy Jane 1
News Residents Fight to Keep Dunkin' Donuts Out of N... Apr 29 Deesbizz 1
More from around the web