Krispy Kreme to give away free donuts...

Krispy Kreme to give away free donuts on June 3

There are 57 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 26, 2011, titled Krispy Kreme to give away free donuts on June 3. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Krispy Kreme is giving away free doughnuts next week. In conjunction with National Doughnut Day, which is June 3, Krispy Kreme will give one free doughnut to anyone who walks into the store and says "happy national doughnut day." Just about every Krispy Kreme store in the country is participating, including the one in El Paso on the East Side at ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joe

El Paso, TX

#44 May 28, 2011
Why is everyone have to bring up the CHIH plates for? Listen to tell you the truth Mexican donuts are very authentic not like KK that taste like rubber...... So Fu off
booji

El Paso, TX

#45 May 28, 2011
I had no idea there were so many FOXnews/Tea Party types around here. I guess it's all the cracker soldiers coming in. Of course they're no worse than all the Juarenses that have infested this town in the last few years. The living conditions in what was once a pretty decent place to live are plummeting and both these groups are contributing equally.
ummmm doughnuts

United States

#46 May 28, 2011
they give away "a" free doughnut everyday. just stop by when the light is on.
pURO rOLLO

El Paso, TX

#47 May 30, 2011
**** ARRIBA LA GORDURA****
Steve El Paso-Rockport

Aransas Pass, TX

#48 Jun 2, 2011
There ought to be Fat Tax -instead of taxing people on what they produce for society -it should be based on what they consume.

Obesity costs us over $400 million in increased health care costs- those people should pay.
Qwertt

El Paso, TX

#49 Jun 2, 2011
On the bright side: If you are a victim of a crime that day, you'll know where to find every cop in town.
Qwertt

El Paso, TX

#50 Jun 2, 2011
Like everyone in El Paso is not phat enough. Why don't they give away free carrots instead?
Finepix

Pflugerville, TX

#51 Jun 2, 2011
Which line will be longer? The one for fat people or the one for cops.
Qwertt

Peoria, AZ

#52 Jun 2, 2011
Finepix wrote:
Which line will be longer? The one for fat people or the one for cops.
Cops. For real.
big boned

Peoria, AZ

#53 Jun 2, 2011
I sh-it donuts
TLB

Austin, TX

#54 Jun 3, 2011
Only in El Paso will a f *@ king free donut create such a wave.
scl

Tempe, AZ

#55 Mar 9, 2012
Krispy Kreme is doing a give away for the movie Hop its a $100 value for more details click ling below
http://thecelebritycafe.com/contests/krispy-k...
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#56 Mar 9, 2012
When is Bowie bakery going to give away free maranos? I'll be there!!!
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#57 Mar 9, 2012
Me and La Gorda and her chavalitos get free ice crean at Peter Pipers. We take are Slurpie cups from circle K and fill them at at the macheen.
kreme

El Paso, TX

#58 Mar 9, 2012
Proud Mexican Democrat wrote:
When is Bowie bakery going to give away free maranos? I'll be there!!!
Your viejas culo is already super huge you marano. She doesn't need any sweets. Oh by the way that kreme on her culo was mine.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59 Mar 9, 2012
Due to the conversation on this thread , Krispy Cream has changed the name of that day to :
democrap national convention .
All of the donuts will have the Odumbass seal of approval .
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#60 Mar 9, 2012
I_P_RAINWATER wrote:
Due to the conversation on this thread , Krispy Cream has changed the name of that day to :
democrap national convention .
All of the donuts will have the Odumbass seal of approval .
Democrats are for the poor. And all my familia form Juarez and the Kennedys is coming for the free donous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breakfast Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fastnachts: Where to buy them in the Lehigh Valley Feb 13 weapon X 9
News Celebrate Pancake Tuesday in Halton Feb 6 Lions Hall torn ... 1
News Eight bizarre food trends you'll want to avoid ... Jan 24 Pardon Pard 5
News A sample menu for Georgia prison inmates on Fri... (Jun '09) Jan '18 Plotts 61
News Top Yelp-reviewed spots for cheap eats in Great... Jan '18 Daniels Conscience 7
News The Toast's journey: Mother, daughter go from C... Dec '17 megan 1
News Billy's Downtown Diner in Allentown to begin di... (May '16) Dec '17 Walk Near Cliff 4
More from around the web