Steakhouses aren’t shying away f...

Steakhouses aren’t shying away from sauces these days

There are 1 comment on the The Macon Telegraph story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Steakhouses aren’t shying away from sauces these days. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

In the universe of steakhouses, there’s a coverup going on. It has advanced way beyond horseradish cream and bearnaise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#1 Feb 12, 2013
puck can't spell ketchup and he certainly can't spell hygiene. i see him constantly on HSN hawking his cookware and wiping his nose every two minutes then touching the food he's cooking. doesn't get more disgusting than that! the guy is disgusting. he needs to go for a food handling course pronto. he also puts the spoon which he ate from back into the serving dish. UGGGH! why would i ever want to go to one of his restaurants...especially one where he's doing the cooking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beef Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three generations keep Milton dairy farm succes... Sep '17 farms eh 1
Do you prefer grass fed beef to store-bought? Aug '17 riverwatchbeef 1
News Kobe Steak and Seafood House: Gourmet steakhous... (May '09) Jun '17 Gourmet farts 31
News Farmers 'weeks behind' after rain swamps Easter... (Jun '17) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News The Best Meat Pies in Toronto Jun '17 opi 2
Why is fresh ground beef sometimes brown in the... (Aug '06) Jun '17 Apfire8 74
News New York Gyro opens on Allentown's Seventh Street (Jun '17) Jun '17 weaponX 1
More from around the web