Clashes at Indian beef-eating festival

Clashes at Indian beef-eating festival

There are 3 comments on the Iol.co.za story from Apr 16, 2012, titled Clashes at Indian beef-eating festival. In it, Iol.co.za reports that:

A beef-eating festival at a university in southern India triggered clashes between rival students as Hindu activists fought with low-caste Dalit groups who had organised the event.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iol.co.za.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 17, 2012
This was I'll thought of festival. USA is the biggest beef producing country, may be
Some US corporation bribed some people to promote beef eating, so that they can export beef to India. In foreign countries they believe every Indian is bribeable and corrupt. They believe Indian's are selfish and non patriotic. For money they will sell their own family. All the Indian's abroad defend India. In India their are thousands and thousands of foreign agents trying to bring down the country but Indians are hard working and some Devine power is certainly helping India. This was certainly an act of defiance tom introduce and promote beef eating in India. They know it that only Indians will die if there is any trouble, and if there is no trouble we will export beef worth billions of Dollars to India. I certainly not in favour of it. I have never ever seen in any country beef eating festival. Even in the west, where they eat beef and hold every festival apart from beef eating. This is certainly a mischief making event and police should make enquiry about it to go deep and find out the real reason behind it.
I personally have nothing against non veg eating people.
Up Yours

Worksop, UK

#2 Apr 18, 2012
They will drink cow PISS all day long but no beef burgers.....

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 19, 2012
Up Yours wrote:
They will drink cow PISS all day long but no beef burgers.....
You are just ignorant and it's not they it's you may be drinking cow's pee and eating cow's piss while enjoying
The burger. Good luck to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beef Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Speedy Texas deputy avoids hard-charging cow new Apr 30 COW FART 6
News Boyle column: Buncombe County whodunnit solved? Apr '18 BoyleNOTfunny 1
News Unnamed commissioner tied to spending in Wanda ... Apr '18 lavon affair 11
Why is fresh ground beef sometimes brown in the... (Aug '06) Mar '18 Casper139 78
News Landmark restaurant Don & Charlie's could be ra... Feb '18 carsonkid 1
News Got milk (or beef)? Use fair guide for dummies ... (Jul '11) Feb '18 FART SEASONING 10
News Island farmers alarmed by beef being eliminated... Feb '18 NAFTA 2 eh 1