DeLaurenti Owner Wants Contest Entran...

DeLaurenti Owner Wants Contest Entrants to Keep Weird Stuff Out of Their Mac-and-Cheese

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Weekly story from Apr 30, 2012, titled DeLaurenti Owner Wants Contest Entrants to Keep Weird Stuff Out of Their Mac-and-Cheese. In it, Seattle Weekly reports that:

Many of the home cooks who've already entered recipes in the Seattle Cheese Festival's macaroni-and-cheese contest seem to have lost sight of the event's purpose, festival founder Pat McCarthy says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Weekly.

Lisa McRoberts-Dobrin sky

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Apr 30, 2012
I agree. These new mac and cheese recipes are a disgrace. I call for a return to good 'ol fashion mac and cheese. You've got your 'mac' and your 'cheese,' and that's the limit. Maybe you want some fancy cheese, or some fancy 'mac,' but to have all this other crap thrown in... that's going too far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avocado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AvoSeedo Experience Sep '16 Andy 1
News Avocado Margaritas Have Arrived in Clayton Sep '16 Guest 2
News Avocado Shortage Sparks Strange Crime Wave in N... Jun '16 Parden Pard 5
News 6 Foodservice Lessons (May '16) May '16 Anonymous 1
News 8 Fresh Smoothie Recipes for Spring (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lizzy Renee 1
News Foods That Make You Happy - Literally (Oct '13) Mar '16 trocks89 15
Why my avocados ripe at different rate between ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Isaac 1
More from around the web