Mexican actor Bichir's killer guacamole

Mexican actor Bichir's killer guacamole

There are 2 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Mexican actor Bichir's killer guacamole. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

In this photo taken on Feb. 16, 2012, Mexican actor Demian Bichir poses for a portrait in Mexico City, Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

antonio rivera

Piedras Negras, Mexico

#1 Feb 26, 2012
You liquefy one serrano pepper(not jalapeno please) part of your onion tomato and cilantro in a blender. you add this to the mashed avocado plus the rest of your chopped cilantro, peppers tomato and onion, that is what makes your salsa of which you dont add any more especially if it comes in a can or bottle. enjoy amigos
Jennifer

Buffalo, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2012
I had some tacos last night with ground beef, lettuce and loads of guacamole and for lunch today I had a taco bowl with guacamole. It is one of my favorite dips, and I will eat it with anything I can think of. Yummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avocado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Avocado Shortage Sparks Strange Crime Wave in N... Jun 17 Parden Pard 5
News 6 Foodservice Lessons May '16 Anonymous 1
News 8 Fresh Smoothie Recipes for Spring Apr '16 Lizzy Renee 1
News Foods That Make You Happy - Literally (Oct '13) Mar '16 trocks89 15
Why my avocados ripe at different rate between ... Jan '16 Isaac 1
News When a simple pea sets the Internet on fire, it... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Seven trends in LA dining that need to happen i... (Oct '15) Oct '15 LibertyFu_k 1
More from around the web