Physical illness is often related to stress

Full story: Lebanon Daily News

As a nation, we Americans consume five billion tranquilizers, five billion barbiturates, three plus billion amphetamines and over 16,000 tons of aspirin annually.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Caroline

Hicksville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

This was such a fantastic way of discussing stress. I enjoyed the angle you approached it from...and it is so true. I have anxiety issues and am constantly trying to overcome exhaustion and aches. I know it is stress and I also know that i need to exercise to boost my endorphines! I am a natural mom and wife and want these types of products for our family and am so happy that I found Topricin pain cream for my aches. I do not like taking oral pain meds and this stuff works in place of that for most things! However, as you mentioned, I also know that many of my aches do stem from anxiety and it is really about treating the cause, not the symptoms. Thanks for the info!
Johnson

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

I found a great site for stress and anxiety callled www.reliefforstress.info
and overeating

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

burp!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Caroline wrote:
This was such a fantastic way of discussing stress. I enjoyed the angle you approached it from...and it is so true. I have anxiety issues and am constantly trying to overcome exhaustion and aches. I know it is stress and I also know that i need to exercise to boost my endorphines! I am a natural mom and wife and want these types of products for our family and am so happy that I found Topricin pain cream for my aches. I do not like taking oral pain meds and this stuff works in place of that for most things! However, as you mentioned, I also know that many of my aches do stem from anxiety and it is really about treating the cause, not the symptoms. Thanks for the info!
Most physical illness is indeed caused by stress.Try antidepressants!
Derrick

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Red Ryder

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

I'm so stressed my stress is stressed!:-(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Food Forum right now

Search the Food Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chick-fil-A wings in new direction after gay flap 1 hr Jumper The Wise 257
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 4 hr red clay lover 7,191
PM Vows More Support For Vietnam's Fisheries Se... 5 hr tran 13
Reports from Cuba: The Revolution's Pensioners 6 hr Commie Buster 26
Tasting With Our Eyes: Why Bright Blue Chicken ... 10 hr justaguess 5
$5,000 grant to help address issue of food dese... 11 hr mike 2
Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 12 hr denge 903
•••
•••