Physical illness is often related to ...

Physical illness is often related to stress

There are 6 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Jun 15, 2009, titled Physical illness is often related to stress. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

As a nation, we Americans consume five billion tranquilizers, five billion barbiturates, three plus billion amphetamines and over 16,000 tons of aspirin annually.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Caroline

Tremont, IL

#1 Jun 16, 2009
This was such a fantastic way of discussing stress. I enjoyed the angle you approached it from...and it is so true. I have anxiety issues and am constantly trying to overcome exhaustion and aches. I know it is stress and I also know that i need to exercise to boost my endorphines! I am a natural mom and wife and want these types of products for our family and am so happy that I found Topricin pain cream for my aches. I do not like taking oral pain meds and this stuff works in place of that for most things! However, as you mentioned, I also know that many of my aches do stem from anxiety and it is really about treating the cause, not the symptoms. Thanks for the info!
Johnson

Wallasey, UK

#4 Oct 4, 2010
I found a great site for stress and anxiety callled www.reliefforstress.info
and overeating

Cambridge, MA

#7 Jan 19, 2011
burp!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 19, 2011
Caroline wrote:
This was such a fantastic way of discussing stress. I enjoyed the angle you approached it from...and it is so true. I have anxiety issues and am constantly trying to overcome exhaustion and aches. I know it is stress and I also know that i need to exercise to boost my endorphines! I am a natural mom and wife and want these types of products for our family and am so happy that I found Topricin pain cream for my aches. I do not like taking oral pain meds and this stuff works in place of that for most things! However, as you mentioned, I also know that many of my aches do stem from anxiety and it is really about treating the cause, not the symptoms. Thanks for the info!
Most physical illness is indeed caused by stress.Try antidepressants!
Derrick
#9 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Red Ryder

Columbus, IN

#11 Sep 30, 2013
I'm so stressed my stress is stressed!:-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Recipe for disaster: inside the New York City P... 6 hr KMD 1
News Knife & Fork (Sep '09) 23 hr bummed 22
News Mansion's reverend has skeletons in his closet (Jul '08) Mon DiLeos D 220
balsamic steak with fresh cherry (spruss?) vina... Sep 18 nowdatsfakinggreat 1
News Shorty's Place changing ownership and management (Jul '14) Sep 18 What a joke 5
News Craft brewery bringing back long-forgotten brew... Sep 18 Hops 1
News What's Happening Sep 17 boring 13
More from around the web