UVA Students Create 'Foodio' App - NB...

UVA Students Create 'Foodio' App - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 10 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Oct 27, 2012, titled UVA Students Create 'Foodio' App - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A new smartphone application developed in Charlottesville promises to make it easier to order takeout and delivery with your friends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Man

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Oct 27, 2012
This is created by people who can't cross the road properly? Why don't they make an app for students with no common sense?
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 28, 2012
“Customers pay a small additional fee ($.79) for any extra cards beyond the first one. We (Foodio) process all the transactions, and then remit the money to the restaurants. Besides the credit card splitting fee, customers don’t pay anything; we charge the restaurant a small percentage.”

http://restaurant-hospitality.com/operations/...
Greg

Marietta, GA

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Man wrote:
This is created by people who can't cross the road properly? Why don't they make an app for students with no common sense?
Or an app that filters out irrelevant comments by frustrated sociopaths.
sure

Palmyra, VA

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Or an app that filters out irrelevant comments by frustrated sociopaths.
add liberal dems to that list as well
i like spam

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Oct 28, 2012
way to go UVA students! be proud of your accomplishments and ignore the negative comments
CvilleGordo

Rocky Mount, VA

#6 Oct 28, 2012
i like spam wrote:
way to go UVA students! be proud of your accomplishments and ignore the negative comments
Another perfect business to run from your parents' basement.
Amy

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Oct 28, 2012
This is awesome! I am sick of my friends not paying me back and not wanting to be annoying and ask for the money over and over. This will be really useful!
Amy

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Oct 28, 2012
PS way to be negative! Next time you create an app that does anything please comment negatively again.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Oct 29, 2012
Amy wrote:
This is awesome! I am sick of my friends not paying me back and not wanting to be annoying and ask for the money over and over. This will be really useful!
Deadbeats will be the last ones to download this.
A Foodio User

Herndon, VA

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Foodio is awesome! Fast and easy to use, and it is free. Please bring Foodio to Richmond soon! We get ten separate orders for lunch sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owner of Azteca Market looks to open restaurant Fri WorkAvoider 3
News Louisville couple follows dream, opens homemade... Thu Achangedman 6
News Home Remedies for Bronchitis (Sep '07) Feb 21 Ramon 15
News Woman loses 104 lbs through nonprofit's support Feb 20 Ugggg Lee 3
News Feathers fly as chicken shortage shuts KFCs acr... Feb 19 brooke 1
News USDA wants low-income seniors to use their food... (Jun '15) Feb 19 Abandonded trailer 25
News Home economics: Fast food vs. homemade (Mar '09) Feb 19 Kimchi 3
More from around the web