KFC in the UK - "Goes Halal"

May 2, 2009 Full story: www.kfc.co.uk 1,441

At KFC we listen to our customers - and the views of our customers help us to evolve the menu and choices we offer.

Full Story
FormerLotteryWin ner

Bronx, NY

#1601 May 23, 2012
I think I saw this on the Travel Explosion website the other day. It's good to know.
FormerLotteryWin ner

Bronx, NY

#1602 May 23, 2012
I think I saw a similar discussion on the Travel Explosion website the other day.
mexitalian

UK

#1604 May 23, 2012
wow

so this is the britain our grandfathers fought and died for.......a land of ignorant, cowardly bigots, who sit around throwing insults at each other, disrespecting women and arguing who has more right to be here.

no wonder jeremy kyle is so busy.

well done britins, we can all now hang our heads in shame.
Laughing at the insanity

Mitcham, UK

#1605 May 23, 2012
Brussels will soon arrange the UKs entry into the Euro, then all will be well.
Lisa

Nottingham, UK

#1607 May 25, 2012
TVOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off you gypo b!tch, all gypo's are foreign vermin.
Now get out of this land and take that negro justin ( his africoon name woolah woolah bing bong by the way slut) with you slapper.
Tvor you tramp and a Thickco. Last time i'm telling you i'm white English and born here. My family memebers i'm related to go back well before 1200s here. You Thick Shit. Bet you don't belong here.
Justin

Calne, UK

#1608 May 25, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Tvor you tramp and a Thickco. Last time i'm telling you i'm white English and born here. My family memebers i'm related to go back well before 1200s here. You Thick Shit. Bet you don't belong here.
Gypo go back to Romania

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#1609 May 25, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Tvor you tramp and a Thickco. Last time i'm telling you i'm white English and born here. My family memebers i'm related to go back well before 1200s here. You Thick Shit. Bet you don't belong here.
Can you actually trace your family tree that far back?
Lisa

Nottingham, UK

#1610 May 26, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
Gypo go back to Romania
How can i go to Romania if i'm white english born here. Anyway my decents don't come from Romania,who are tramps like you
Lisa

Nottingham, UK

#1611 May 26, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you actually trace your family tree that far back?
I got to 14oos. More like my decents here before 1200s
Stefano

Calne, UK

#1612 May 26, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>I got to 14oos. More like my decents here before 1200s
bollocks gypo
srgdgfhgh

Calne, UK

#1613 May 26, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>I got to 14oos. More like my decents here before 1200s
Do you mean descent
Lisa

Nottingham, UK

#1614 May 26, 2012
srgdgfhgh wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean descent
OH! yeah i did mean descent. Thanks for telling me
Giggsy

Calne, UK

#1615 May 26, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>OH! yeah i did mean descent. Thanks for telling me
Descent this BANG !
e.e

Clovis, CA

#1616 May 28, 2012
Babylon wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, so now, figures are wrong??? Its a whole world of a difference between inventing something and then using that something. Capitalism is the reason for this free fall, blame USA, not figures. Americans will never ever stop amazing us the people. You guys would blame anything or anyone except yourself. You really think you are the best of the best don't you???... Well, give it some time and the Taliban will make you run like the viet congs did and lets hope this time you people learn your lesson.
well we aren't the best haha that's for sure. Most of us just try to live honest day to day lives like your people do my friend so as a person I thank you for being you and contributing to the world. Please dont condemn others and keep an open mind :)

Since: May 12

UK

#1617 May 30, 2012
All this racism over chicken? Maybe the Colonel had it right when he set out to fry every chicken in a secret blend of eleven herbs and spices!
John Fashnu

UK

#1618 May 30, 2012
Kinky Doctor wrote:
All this racism over chicken? Maybe the Colonel had it right when he set out to fry every chicken in a secret blend of eleven herbs and spices!
The colonel was a gay recipient..
alli

Leicester, UK

#1619 Jun 1, 2012
reggae kfc
Peter Andre

UK

#1620 Oct 9, 2012
Face sitting KFC.!
Raj Chanani at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

#1623 Jul 10, 2013
I just wanted to thank the beverage industry for creating such a wonderful drink. I especially enjoyed Coke Cola, Pepsi, Smoothies, Fruit juices. I just felt that Coke Cola and Pepsi were excellent. I felt that Seven Up, Dr Pepper were good. I felt that Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi were bad.

I also felt that a variety of tea were good. I did drink some coffee. I liked tea better. The ratio was 2 parts water, 1 part milk, some tea or coffee, some sugar.

I just wanted to thank the chips producers for creating such wonderful products. I especially enjoyed doritos, pringles potato chips, mission chips. I then realized that it takes a lot of time to produce these products, so I started to cook potato's, onions, tomato's, peppers, corn, salt, oil. Then I ate these vegetables instead of corn potato chips.

I just wanted to thank the people of Taco Bell, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Little Ceasers, McDonalds, Subway, Denny's, India Sweets and Spices, Jay Bharat, Chicken Madras, Cliff House, Elephant Bar and many fine restaurants for the wonderful decent food they cooked for me. I do realize that I paid them for it with money. I also realize that they bought TV's, Computers with that money.
Im a Jewo

Ashburn, VA

#1624 Jul 10, 2013
Halal KFC is step 1 towards the displacement and deportation of the English.

Republic of Wogland 2034.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 1 hr Facefaceface 8,482
Mormons carry a few more pounds (Feb '06) 3 hr TRUTH 299
Pizza Palace: Knoxville, Tennessee's Pizza Driv... (Jul '10) 20 hr Vern Schillinger 24
KFC unveils a triple meat Double Down 23 hr Speakeasy 1
Manny's moves into Sterling; Domino's departs D... (Feb '14) Fri kathykingery 3
8 million Ugandan children live in abject pover... Thu kizito 1
Mohawk Valley Memories Thu rustyshackleford 2

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE