Willie Nelson to Play Benefit Concert in Charlottesville

On Sunday, September 15, 2013, country music legend Willie Nelson will headline a benefit concert for Local Food Hub at the nTelos Wireless Pavilion. Full Story
Cvillian

Randallstown, MD

#1 Jun 25, 2013
It is bound to be hazy out near the Pavilion that day.
Aunt Bea

Richmond, VA

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Will I be allowed to smoke some MaryJane at this event?
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Aunt Bea wrote:
no only at dave matthews
Amanda

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jun 25, 2013
I hear City Council is hoping he'll pop by to give them a pat on the back for their ludicrous "marijuana resolution".
Eaglescout1984

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Copy and Paste press release, "photo courtesy of wikipedia.com "

That's some Edward R Murrow award-winning reporting!
RandomThoughts

Waynesboro, VA

#6 Jun 25, 2013
There will be some happy dope smoking liberals at the arena when the willie bus rolls in .
Gnu

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jun 25, 2013
RandomThoughts wrote:
There will be some happy dope smoking liberals at the arena when the willie bus rolls in .
Itíll come as a surprise to most, but Republicans try marijuana at a higher rate than Democrats. A Gallup poll found that 33% of Republicans have tried Americaís favorite (and safest) illicit drug while a slightly lower 31% of Democrats have inhaled the celebrated herb ... put that in your pipe and smoke it RandomThoughts !
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Gnu wrote:
<quoted text>
Itíll come as a surprise to most, but Republicans try marijuana at a higher rate than Democrats. A Gallup poll found that 33% of Republicans have tried Americaís favorite (and safest) illicit drug while a slightly lower 31% of Democrats have inhaled the celebrated herb ... put that in your pipe and smoke it RandomThoughts !
don't bother him, he's smokin' again
harry

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Jun 25, 2013
Gnu wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Dems just smoke it, but they don't inhale.
Cville Don

Crozet, VA

#10 Jun 25, 2013
Aunt Bea wrote:
Now Aunt Bea, everybody in Mayberry knows your weed is gooooo-oood. Barn and Goober think it's the shiznit.
republican

United States

#11 Jun 25, 2013
Gnu wrote:
<quoted text>
With liberals like Obama in the white house it is the only way we can stop worrying about our countries future.
Big Jim and the Birddogs

United States

#12 Jun 26, 2013
You guys are all idiots. Just because the guy partakes and doesn't hide it doesn't mean that's the only thing he's about. Willie's been songwriting since five years old, he's a darn good musician.
Big Jim and the Birddogs

United States

#13 Jun 26, 2013
Also, anyone injecting politics into this should give it a rest. "Liberal" or "Conservative" - same degrees of idiocy just in different directions.
CvilleMechEngr

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Jun 26, 2013
Big Jim and the Birddogs wrote:
Also, anyone injecting politics into this should give it a rest. "Liberal" or "Conservative" - same degrees of idiocy just in different directions.
Now Jim, there's no room for reason on this board. If you're not foaming at the mouth about something, then you can't be taken seriously.
Sez you

Richmond, VA

#15 Jun 26, 2013
Still trying to pay back the IRS.
Funny

Scottsville, VA

#16 Jun 26, 2013
Willie will be glad to know that small amounts of weed in this sewer of a town is not important to law enforcement.
Funny

Scottsville, VA

#17 Jun 26, 2013
Gnu wrote:
<quoted text>
Gnu must be one of charlottesburg's pothead liberals. I think he is high now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 15 hr Reddog 6
For Australian Christmas, Everything's Overturn... 18 hr Deano 10
Obama personal chef to hang up apron after 6 years Fri Deo Vindice 7
The effects of the BP oil spill on Las Vegas (Jun '10) Fri Bundy 4 Prez 6
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Fri Hhhhll 8,787
What's for dinner? Australia Thu J RULES 9
Goose and plum pudding: How German prisoners of... Thu Gabby 1
More from around the web