Pollo Tropical opens second Naples restaurant

May 4, 2008 Full story: Marco Eagle 22

Pollo Tropical, 3777 Tamiami Trail East in Naples, is a Latin-Caribbean-style fast food chain owned by Syracuse-based Carrols Restaurant Group Inc. via Marco Eagle

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mannie

United States

#1 May 10, 2008
I applaud this chain's efforts to raise money for youth baseball.
Again

Montvale, NJ

#2 May 26, 2008
You dont stop do you no one wishes to listen to your crap
Mannie

United States

#3 May 26, 2008
Raising money for youth baseball is better than ugly comments with no substance. Why would Again want to silence someone in a public forum?
Yasmine

Ruston, LA

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Mannie wrote:
Raising money for youth baseball is better than ugly comments with no substance. Why would Again want to silence someone in a public forum?
Attaboy Mannie
Mannie Psychiatrist

Matawan, NJ

#5 Mar 22, 2013
Mannie and Yasmine are one person. Mannie( his real name) has been under my care for many years. The poor chap has major issues. he's been rejected all his life. He was forced to watch things no child should see. His mother was a lady of the evening, you can only imagine what this poor chap saw. He became unstable, we had to place him in a home. His wife Edith left him, and justifiably so. We allow him limited computer time, and as you can see, we may take that away from him. He makes absolutely n sense, and has become a so called authority on everything. My entire staff apologizes for his misbehavior.
Respectfully Dr. Manniesfuckedup
Yasmine

Ruston, LA

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Mannie Psychiatrist wrote:
Mannie and Yasmine are one person. Mannie( his real name) has been under my care for many years. The poor chap has major issues. he's been rejected all his life. He was forced to watch things no child should see. His mother was a lady of the evening, you can only imagine what this poor chap saw. He became unstable, we had to place him in a home. His wife Edith left him, and justifiably so. We allow him limited computer time, and as you can see, we may take that away from him. He makes absolutely n sense, and has become a so called authority on everything. My entire staff apologizes for his misbehavior.
Respectfully Dr. Manniesfuckedup
In case I forgot to remind you ---- take your meds --- they are right there on the shelf next to your Lego sets. See you on Tuesday.
GFYS

Dallas, TX

#7 Mar 24, 2013
Yasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
In case I forgot to remind you ---- take your meds --- they are right there on the shelf next to your Lego sets. See you on Tuesday.
You sound like a broken record. Is the only thing on your mind meds? Then take yours you low class scum bag mo fo, then wash them down with a big glass of drano. No wonder Edith left you and turned to prostitution, it was much better then tolerating you.
Yasmine

Ruston, LA

#8 Mar 25, 2013
GFYS wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a broken record. Is the only thing on your mind meds? Then take yours you low class scum bag mo fo, then wash them down with a big glass of drano. No wonder Edith left you and turned to prostitution, it was much better then tolerating you.
you are a broken record

I hope the folks at Pollo Tropical will excuse you for tarnishing their restaurant's good name with your offensive and vile posts.
Yasmine

Ruston, LA

#10 Mar 25, 2013
GFYS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no remorse at all in regard to the way you treated Edith, and where she turned to. You're a crude, low life deplorable scum bag. Rot in hell.
Without your meds --- You are a lunatic
Mannie

United States

#12 Mar 25, 2013
GFYS wrote:
<quoted text>
With or without meds you're not only a lunatic, but as scum bag prick faced shit head as well. And those are your better traits.
Little flamer 3 dollar bill.
nwac
Mannie

United States

#14 Mar 26, 2013
GFYS wrote:
<quoted text>
isnt that what Edith said to you last time you were in bed with her? Up yours mo fo.3423
nwac
GFYS

Cape Coral, FL

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
nwac
Very original response. truth is no one expects much from a scum bag mo fo like you anyway.
Mannie

United States

#16 Mar 27, 2013
GFYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Very original response. truth is no one expects much from a scum bag mo fo like you anyway.
nwac
GFYS

Cape Coral, FL

#17 Mar 27, 2013
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
nwac
Youre really proving just how stupid you are. Did you take your meds today? Did you have a nice visit with the shrink?
Yasmine

Ruston, LA

#18 Mar 29, 2013
GFYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre really proving just how stupid you are. Did you take your meds today? Did you have a nice visit with the shrink?
Mannie's right. Your posts are usually not worth a comment. Why is that? What do you think?

How old are you? Are you old enough to drive a car?

grow up

try to be a decent member of society
GFYS

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Mar 29, 2013
Yasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
Mannie's right. Your posts are usually not worth a comment. Why is that? What do you think?
How old are you? Are you old enough to drive a car?
grow up
try to be a decent member of society
hey shit for brains, you keep forgetting you are Mannie. How are things in the looney bin? Get your shock therapy today? Next time you do, put your feet in a bucket of water.
Pecos Pete

United States

#20 Mar 30, 2013
GFYS wrote:
<quoted text>
hey shit for brains, you keep forgetting you are Mannie. How are things in the looney bin? Get your shock therapy today? Next time you do, put your feet in a bucket of water.
You know what your are doing in here is wrong don't you? Yet, you persist. I have to wonder why.

Try to be civil
Yasmine

Ruston, LA

#21 Mar 30, 2013
GFYS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I'm Mannie, then you need to get yourself on some meds. Maybe stay at home and read a book or two.
GFYS

Lombard, IL

#22 Mar 30, 2013
Pecos Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what your are doing in here is wrong don't you? Yet, you persist. I have to wonder why.
Try to be civil
just another alias Mannie uses. Perhaps his brain is so fried he doesn't remember who he is. Either way, screw you jerk off.
GFYS

Austin, TX

#23 Mar 30, 2013
Yasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I'm Mannie, then you need to get yourself on some meds. Maybe stay at home and read a book or two.
I'm tired of saying you post from one IP number. Just how dumb are you. Is all you know talk of meds? Is that because you're so sedated at the asylum you've become addicted to meds.
Either way, up yours scum bag, have a miserable Easter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 50 min Kellzgirl 8,273
Eating well on the road 14 hr on the road 2
Ay Chiwowa's new menu from Chef Kevin Hickey 23 hr Anonymous 1
How Elizabeth Warren will harm fast food worker... Thu Monty 2
LongHorn SteakHouse Open Soon (Dec '12) Thu whatisyourneed 2
Chef Jamie Gregorich eliminated from 'Hell's Ki... (Aug '11) Wed dmw 5
The Musket Room's Matt Lambert Explains New Zea... Wed Church Mowree 1
•••

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE