ssd solution for cleaning black dollars

ssd solution for cleaning black dollars

Posted in the Food Forum

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 16, 2013
S.S.D.Chemical Solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Chemical is 100% pure. We clean all currencies like the Euro, USD, GBP and many other currencies.S. S. D. Automatic Solution, Castro X Oxide, A5., Activation Powder, Vectrol Paste 003, Tebi-Matonic,, Ttz Universal Solution, Zuta S4, Ks Solution, Ogl Magic.
[email protected]
[email protected]
Great Britain

UK

#4 Oct 30, 2013
the chemicals that i used in cleaning my defaced pounds where from [email protected] com and his chemicals are good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Great Britain

UK

#5 Oct 30, 2013
[email protected] com is the only guy who can clean all Your defaced notes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Great Britain

UK

#6 Oct 30, 2013
the chemicals that i used in cleaning my defaced pounds where from [email protected] com and his chemicals are very good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Activist compares Detroit PETA billboard to KKK 13 hr ThomasA 7
News A little bit of Lopez in New York (May '10) 13 hr three blocks 2
News Neighbors sue farmer over 'cannon' to keep away... (Sep '07) 14 hr Exposed 54
News He's calling it Illegal Tacos: 'I know it's risky' Thu Goose 1
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 24
News Moms' soda habit in pregnancy may boost kids' o... Dec 13 AmeriBev 1
News Paul McCarthy: Going Vegan Is The Best Way To G... Dec 12 nat 2
More from around the web