Krispy Kreme opening third El Paso st...

Krispy Kreme opening third El Paso store in March

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 21, 2014, titled Krispy Kreme opening third El Paso store in March. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Donut maker Thomas Cavazos, watched a batch of freshly made doughnuts on the conveyor at the Krispy Kreme Doughnut store at Gateway West and Zaragoza.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 22, 2014
I can't eat donuts because they give me the runs. Every time I indulge in one, I end up spending most of the day in the crapper to relieve my aching bowels. It must be something spicy that they put in the dough because the donuts get my stomach rumbling and bumbling and the next thing I know, my pants are down and my butt cheeks are firmly on the bowl as I expel the noxious smells, terrible crappy water and finally a great big gasser. Hopefully this place will not be allowed to open anytime soon.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#2 Feb 22, 2014
Larry Driscoll wrote:
I can't eat donuts because they give me the runs. Every time I indulge in one, I end up spending most of the day in the crapper to relieve my aching bowels. It must be something spicy that they put in the dough because the donuts get my stomach rumbling and bumbling and the next thing I know, my pants are down and my butt cheeks are firmly on the bowl as I expel the noxious smells, terrible crappy water and finally a great big gasser. Hopefully this place will not be allowed to open anytime soon.
Try brushing your teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owners of The Bayou, Grain putting final touche... 59 min silly rabbit 3
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 1 hr rahimmoradi 79
News Bruester's Ice Cream looking to open in next ye... 1 hr lts_Me 4
News Free burritos and drinks up for grabs at Columb... 3 hr George Sulzbach 1
News MEDWATCH: This dieters' drink may not be your c... (Mar '07) 5 hr Bunnyb559 150
News Lee County chosen for national nutrition, healt... 10 hr And The Survey Says 5
News Top Three Restaurants in Florissant, Missouri (Apr '10) 20 hr ratt 64
More from around the web