Black Racism Killed Trayvon Martin and Paula Deens Career

Jul 13, 2013 | Posted by: _-_Nope_-_ | Full story: www.wnd.com

Interesting input from another side of this debate: The Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson is the founder and president of two dynamic organizations: BOND, a national 501 nonprofit organization dedicated to "Rebuilding the Family by Rebuilding the Man," and BOND Action, a 501 organization whose purpose is to educate, motivate and rally Americans(more)

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Braxton Vaines

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

CTT wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know how to respond to this. You're saying you would trust someone who's angry and trying to push your head through four inches of concrete to calm down and stop just before he actually killed you, and also hopefully before he turned you into vegetable? You're willing to widow your wife and orphan your own children in the hope he'd turn his life around?
I could not pull the trigger on a 17 year old kid. I guess if it was me, I'd be dead.
CTT

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Braxton Vaines wrote:
<quoted text>I could not pull the trigger on a 17 year old kid. I guess if it was me, I'd be dead.
To start with there was no way Z could have known how old he was. Physically speaking there is no difference between a 17 and 18 year old, and very little difference to even a 21 year old.

I would hope if you were in that situation you would protect you and yours from an aggressor regardless of how old they are.
Sister

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

http://news.msn.com/us/martins-dad-asks-congr... .

The link I have posted is comparing what happened to Trayvon with Rodney King.

People are wanting to make it unlawful to protect yourself against a violent attack. They say that black teenagers need to be protected. All they need is to be taught not to attack a man and punch/beat him down and they wont be shot like Trayvon. There was no racial profiling on Zimmermans part, but there was from Trayvon, I believe 'white cracker' was the phrase he used.

What would Trayvon's dad be doing right now if Zimmerman did not have a gun on him? He'd be trying to keep his kid from going to prison for profiling and beating Zimmerman to death.
being honest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

We all know that if paula had been black and said such comments nothin g would of come of it we as a society hear the n word on tv an in music and that is supose to be ok the n word is what it is weather u r black or white come on it is thr yearr 2013 we have outgrown all of this people in the media needs to get over it if a black man can say it then so should a white man afterall we r equal right

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Food Forum right now

Search the Food Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PM Vows More Support For Vietnam's Fisheries Se... 59 min the beauty of full moon 10
Chick-fil-A wings in new direction after gay flap 1 hr Reverend Alan 247
Hemstrought's Bakery Original Halfmoon Recipe 1 hr Easter Riggies 3
$5,000 grant to help address issue of food dese... 1 hr Hillary Shaw 1
Honey Boo Boo's big sister gets engaged 'rednec... 2 hr amw 2
Reports from Cuba: The Revolution's Pensioners 2 hr Don 23
Timmys Spices feedback (Mar '13) 2 hr teabugger 747
•••
•••
•••
•••