A stealth U.S. mission in Syria to feed the hungry

In the heart of rebel-held territory in Syria's northern province of Aleppo, a small group of intrepid Westerners is undertaking a mission of great stealth. Full Story
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Apr 14, 2013
Another article of pure lies and propaganda as is expected from the american government and israel the creators of the terrorist proxie war in Syria.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#2 Apr 14, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Another article of pure lies and propaganda as is expected from the american government and israel the creators of the terrorist proxie war in Syria.
You bet it's nothing but lies... they are not feeding hungry Syrians... they are feeding hungry Al Qaeda!!!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Apr 14, 2013
you know. I keep asking myself why we have so many people on capitol hill who are obsessed with giving money away to foreign countries or for helping foreign countries WHEN we have citizens in our country that need that help?

something tells me they don't think we deserve the help.

cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid, liberal hippie politicians. I hate them all with a passion.

www.HeavyFed.com

#4 Apr 14, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
you know. I keep asking myself why we have so many people on capitol hill who are obsessed with giving money away to foreign countries or for helping foreign countries WHEN we have citizens in our country that need that help?
cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid, liberal hippie politicians. I hate them all with a passion.
Keep Marijuana out of it, otherwise, yes.

www.HeavyFed.com

Location hidden

#5 Apr 14, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep Marijuana out of it, otherwise, yes.
www.HeavyFed.com
?

I have no problem with marijuana as long as you don't smoke it in my face, or those of my love ones.

a lot of guys on this forum don't feel this way.

are you one of them?
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#6 Apr 14, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
?
I have no problem with marijuana as long as you don't smoke it in my face, or those of my love ones.
are you one of them?

I've never seen any evidence of drug promotion on the Syrian Forum .
What and who are you referring too.
?????

www.HeavyFed.com

#7 Apr 14, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
?
are you one of them?
Don't feel what way?

I FEEL like sharing a big joint with your wife... and I'm not talking about Marijuana.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#8 Apr 15, 2013
Well put Heavy Fred I knew there was nothing to worry about.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 15, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel what way?
I FEEL like sharing a big joint with your wife... and I'm not talking about Marijuana.
well then, screw U.

Location hidden

#10 Apr 15, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen any evidence of drug promotion on the Syrian Forum .
What and who are you referring too.
?????
the MF that posted after me, genius.
rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#11 Apr 15, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:

That's right we should investigate this further.
Your not talking about the moron the took Hillery in tow.
He was an anti war activist , you won't believe this when I went to see Woodstock
with this bitch you wouldn't p*ss on if she was on fire.
I'm not sure mind you but when we were dancing in the isle , a voice spoke to me and they had a flash- light , it could have been something to do with him I'm not exactly sure.
I hope that helps.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#12 Apr 21, 2013
If we want them to love America we should give them much more money. So we have to take a little money from Grandmas SS check to do it, she can just cut back on the heat a little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Australian Christmas, Everything's Overturn... 1 hr Neville Thompson 6
Obama personal chef to hang up apron after 6 years 3 hr Stupid old flag 4
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 3 hr Curious 8,786
What's for dinner? Australia 4 hr J RULES 9
Goose and plum pudding: How German prisoners of... 16 hr Gabby 1
Obama withdraws Alaska's Bristol Bay from drilling Wed woodtick57 5
Chasing Shadows: Carrabelle crabs and a hydroplane Wed csuzi10 1
More from around the web