'Utica-style' Italian restaurant comi...

'Utica-style' Italian restaurant coming to North Syracuse

There are 5 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Sep 25, 2012, titled 'Utica-style' Italian restaurant coming to North Syracuse. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

He proves it every year at Festa Italiana in downtown Syracuse, where his food stand's signs trumpet the word "Utica" alongside its menu of chicken riggies, greens and more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

done

Utica, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Phil Russo what a joke
nice to c

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2012
Its nice to see a local business owner doing well and growing in a not so good economy. Charlie works hard ans I enjoy eating at his places.
Jimmy

Danielson, CT

#3 Sep 26, 2012
He didn't make it last time in cuse. It's a whole different clientale
Mitchell Bryan

Hanoi, Vietnam

#4 Sep 26, 2012
You can search on http://restaau.co.uk/ - a smart restaurant search by some relate key words. Example: Fish, Italian restaurants, or your place. It allows for easily finding out all restaurants near your place or view details of a restaurant with telephone, location, photos, description and reviews from internet community about that restaurant.
Anonymous

Syracuse, NY

#5 Nov 30, 2013
your a scumbag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get lost at The Federal Bar in Long Beach over ... 8 hr JR Reese 1
growing great 12 hr Mona Day 1
News McDonald's: Watch moment chicken called Nugget ... 15 hr Arbin Larfin 4
News Farm to Table: An all-local, all-natural hotdog Tue Utica Famous 1
News Bernie Sanders' campaign kickoff full of symbolism Tue fatbacksx 2
News Neighbors sue farmer over 'cannon' to keep away... (Sep '07) Tue F Idiots 48
News Rollin' on the river May 25 Rachael 2
More from around the web