South Georgia residents brace for KKK...

South Georgia residents brace for KKK rally

There are 50 comments on the Dothan Eagle story from Sep 26, 2008, titled South Georgia residents brace for KKK rally. In it, Dothan Eagle reports that:

Second Street will be bustling here outside Rev. Calvin Arnold's Surplus Outlet on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dothan Eagle.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
possumpepper

Kathleen, GA

#42 Sep 6, 2009
nowthatsfunny wrote:
<quoted text>
The topix is about ILLEGAL immigration, if your man is an illegal..then he needs to go back to Mexico.Then come back the right way.NOT crossing OUR order without permission.If he came here legally, then he has every right we all do in
America.
You are a alien yourself, these people here from mexico, they work so much harder,and you are not welcome here , mr. you cant even whip ur butt without a maid doing it for you.. you are the one that is not welcome here,, all you south americans i welcome you here if u can deal with the flys we have here. oh how did you come here? Did you get here the right way too? oh you must have been born here after your stupid ancesters set foot on our land.. I dare you to quote me.. have a good day mr know it all.. cheers....
southern comfort

United States

#43 Sep 14, 2009
i want to know when a white person says something its racist but a african american do it its their right.why is it that they have a a african american college fund but none for just the white man.why does dr.martin luther king get a holiday people get off and post office shut down and robert e.lee is forgotten and one for the north grant.but we have more rights?in bainbridge they have their on skreet.no not that one its called water.when is this crap going to stop?when, everyone is treated equal and they respect us and we respect them.we may not agree but we can respect each other we all beed red.and america has trash from every colour.and they r the ones who need to quit whinning for more hand outs not just one type of colour.just help your neighbor and the less blessed but dont get taken advantage off and people of all races know that they r people on all sides that just want a hand out.wake up america!!!
KKK Supporter

Kendallville, IN

#44 Sep 15, 2009
I'm all for a KKK rally. I just hope the colored troublemakers stay away. We need good honest hard-working people to stand up and be heard. Thank you, Klan for being here when we need you !
timmy

Kendallville, IN

#45 Sep 15, 2009
Thank you, KKK. Donalsonville welcomes you !!

Since: Mar 12

Ocilla, GA

#46 Mar 22, 2012
cherokee i agree with alot you said except the fact that you have to pay taxes in order to get government issued health insurance because i know several people on medicade have never had a job to pay taxes and yes to the rest of the people on here it is easier for blacks and mexicans to get welfare and other government help because the whites have a problem with asking the government for help when needed go to dhr you can as well get it and yes there are some blacks/mexican/white that all abuse the system as a whole the system is abused and now they give you a disability check and foodstamps for being obese so stupid if they cut the disability and foodstamps to obese people they would either starve or get a job either way end up losing weight
Obama Mama

Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, Canada

#47 Mar 22, 2012
The dead has arose, zombie thread. Let it rest in peace.
Margie

Dothan, AL

#48 Mar 22, 2012
Obama Mama wrote:
The dead has arose, zombie thread. Let it rest in peace.
Yes, do they not know this was over two years ago according to the dates.
Jim

Thompsonville, MI

#49 Mar 22, 2012
they know who you are wrote:
The estimated 1.1 million illegal immigrants currently in the nation’s public school system cost taxpayers’$9.6 BILLION every year.
The 2.2 million "legal" anchor babies add an additional $20 BILLION to that $9.6 BILLION dollar figure.
Incarceration of criminal aliens cost federal prisons $891 million in 2002, according to the most recent available figure from the Bureau of Justice Statistics.
Illegal immigrants in the California prison system in 2004 cost taxpayers over $1.5 BILLION
Who cares ! We print more money, than we can spend anyway..
xoxo

United States

#50 Oct 6, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
I have always wondered HOW the foreigners are getting the loans to buy hotels. I have been told they are getting seven year interest free loans to purchase hotels. After seven years his brother takes out the loan interest free for seven years. Why can't an American Citizen get that interest free loan and buy a hotel. Hell I would like a Super 8. Things just don't seem right and what I paid in taxes this year made me cry. Its NOT FAIR..I want a hotel interest free so I can drive a Mercedes
this is true..and what makes me mad they dont have to pay taxes either for years.and i myself had to work for these people after they bought a store i worked at and forced me out after they used me to teach them about how to run lotto..butvi will never work for those people ever again..our goverment takes care of other countrys and leaves us to suffer and struggle in our own country.what is wrong with this picture..maybe we should defect the united states and let another country take care of u.s. citizens..yea right..send these people back to there home..
nativeamericantr ibe

Media, PA

#51 Jan 4, 2017
White came here illegal from Europe shut up already .be glad for what you got

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owner of Azteca Market looks to open restaurant Fri WorkAvoider 3
News Louisville couple follows dream, opens homemade... Thu Achangedman 6
News Home Remedies for Bronchitis (Sep '07) Feb 21 Ramon 15
News Woman loses 104 lbs through nonprofit's support Feb 20 Ugggg Lee 3
News Feathers fly as chicken shortage shuts KFCs acr... Feb 19 brooke 1
News USDA wants low-income seniors to use their food... (Jun '15) Feb 19 Abandonded trailer 25
News Home economics: Fast food vs. homemade (Mar '09) Feb 19 Kimchi 3
More from around the web