Mission Savvy kitchen promotes cookin...

Mission Savvy kitchen promotes cooking knowledge

There are 4 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Mission Savvy kitchen promotes cooking knowledge. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

Mission Savvy has evolved from a clothing store and healthy market to a place that serves food and teaches people how to prepare vegan food.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

TandC

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 9, 2013
I gave them a chance a month ago. I ordered a very small kale salad and a small green juice. Both were tiny. Cost?$17.00 + parking garage.
I was still very hungry, went home, and ate great vegan food for pennies a serving.
Rip off.
Scout

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 9, 2013
She probably served you the portions that she eats. What is she, 90 pounds? That girl is far too skinny for her height.
TandC

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 9, 2013
Scout wrote:
She probably served you the portions that she eats. What is she, 90 pounds? That girl is far too skinny for her height.
A gentleman from Indonesia served the food.
Wat

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 11, 2013
If you order salad and juice you'll go home hungry whereever you eat! Try thier tacos or thier wraps and it will fill you up! I usually get a bottle of water as I find getting thier juice+food is a little pricey as well. They understand this and offer a wide variety of vegan cooking classes at thier new facility so people can eat that way and not go broke doing it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ocean Fresh Fish opens storefront in Tupelo 42 min Fishy 1
News Prenatal exposure to historical Ukraine Famine ... 4 hr RED FASCIST GENOCIDE 6
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... 4 hr Whataloser 5
News Residents Come Together For Community Barbecue ... 5 hr section eight vil... 1
News Women who married the enemy 9 hr Bruce Lee Jr 4
News Indianapolis joins fight against childhood obesity 10 hr The Truth Sayer 1
News Scientists Develop Non-Melting Ice Cream 11 hr DILF 20
More from around the web