Residents help make holiday brighter ...

Residents help make holiday brighter for needy in Caseyville

There are 26 comments on the Belleville News Democrat story from Nov 26, 2013, titled Residents help make holiday brighter for needy in Caseyville. In it, Belleville News Democrat reports that:

Families collected 150 baskets of food that were laid out over several tables Monday at Village Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News Democrat.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
go figure

Collinsville, IL

#22 Dec 23, 2013
So prince gets his car lot after all .what a shame
Way out therr

Collinsville, IL

#23 Dec 23, 2013
It didn't look like the Santa house captured the people like some thought it would. Who played Santa? Hope it wasn't Vanhoose. He had another order of protection filed against him. This man needs to be in anger management or behind bars before he hurts someone. It seems he likes to intimidate women.
Steve

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Dec 23, 2013
go figure wrote:
So prince gets his car lot after all .what a shame
If i was a prince ; I wouldn't want a car lot. I might take a few cars though. Not sure if this post is meant for this thread.????
Steve

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Dec 23, 2013
Who played Santa ? I did not see much traffic there. Crappy weather for it !
Joing the bandwagon

Collinsville, IL

#26 Dec 30, 2013
How long will the hideous Santa House sit on the lot next to City Hall? It is really a shame that they could not have a Santa House like Belleville or other communities. Oh, I forgot, this was a after thought and had to be put together quickly. "Mayor" when you get an idea please think it out and do it correctly and not spur of the moment as you do. You are bringing this town down with jumping on ideas and not thinking things through and doing them right and with class.
Jim

Lebanon, IL

#27 Dec 30, 2013
I did not see anyone there but the weather was bad . I hope they remove it soon. It does look pretty back woods like . Almost outhouse like - Needs to come down soon !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owner of Azteca Market looks to open restaurant 16 hr WorkAvoider 3
News Louisville couple follows dream, opens homemade... Thu Achangedman 6
News Home Remedies for Bronchitis (Sep '07) Feb 21 Ramon 15
News Woman loses 104 lbs through nonprofit's support Feb 20 Ugggg Lee 3
News Feathers fly as chicken shortage shuts KFCs acr... Feb 19 brooke 1
News USDA wants low-income seniors to use their food... (Jun '15) Feb 19 Abandonded trailer 25
News Home economics: Fast food vs. homemade (Mar '09) Feb 19 Kimchi 3
More from around the web