The Chew Cast Makes Christmas Ornamen...

The Chew Cast Makes Christmas Ornaments And Ball Jokes...

There are 2 comments on the Broward-Palm Beach story from Dec 7, 2011, titled The Chew Cast Makes Christmas Ornaments And Ball Jokes.... In it, Broward-Palm Beach reports that:

Here's our conundrum for the day. When Clinton Kelly shows the cast of The Chew how to make hand crafted Christmas ornaments, we thought "how clever, this is just like Martha Stewart". Then we realized that chef Mario Batali was making ornaments alongside Clinton, Daphne Oz, and Carla Hall and we got sad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Broward-Palm Beach.

Liz Carroll

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 7, 2011
I'd love to know what it was you poured in the clear glass bulbs. What kind of paint and what was the first thing he poured in the bulb? I loved that show. I am currently in the hospital with double pneumonia and a collapsed lung and look forward to your show!! Hopefully I'll be out of here in time to find some clear bulbs.
Megan

Jamison, PA

#2 Dec 15, 2012
They filled the glass bulbs halfway with nonpareils, then sprayed in spray adhesive (3 sprays). You cover the top hole of the glass bulb and shake it until the inside is covered with the nonpareils. Then you just shake out any excess sprinkles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you like Japanese food? 5 hr cuclas 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 20 hr DrinkPhartz 161
News Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended... Sat Spotted Girl 6
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Jan 19 RFLivonia 17
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Jan 19 Clay supplier 9,230
News China, Serbia sign MOU on agriculture Jan 18 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Nation-Now 40 mins ago 6:50 a.m.Tennessee bill:... Jan 18 TLC 1
More from around the web