Chateau D'Italia Holding Soft Opening Feb. 9

There are 20 comments on the Feb 1, 2013, Huntington News story titled Chateau D'Italia Holding Soft Opening Feb. 9. In it, Huntington News reports that:

Located at rustic 1293 Township Road 158 in Brentwood Village in Chesapeake, Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huntington News.

abc

Greenfield, OH

#22 Feb 25, 2013
this is whats exactly wrong with this dead end town.(people like you all)remain the same and live your dead end life in your dead end town.why do you care that someone is trying to do something against the norm. does it really bother you all that much. maybe your afraid that theyll do well and it might make you look more like a waste.
abc

Greenfield, OH

#23 Feb 25, 2013
thats what is wrong with this dead end town. it has to many people in it living dead end lives. it just kills people in this area to see anyone try something out of the normal. i guess if they accomplish there dream it makes you look even more like a waste. get a life and put your bad,pointless,dead end attitudes to rest. how is this hurting brentwood or the community.please let me know. im curios why your so concerned.
abc

Greenfield, OH

#24 Feb 25, 2013
Jus sayen wrote:
Who the hell are the Karle's? Never heard of them are they special or something?
what does being special have anything to do with opening a restaurant
Sunny Days

Huntington, WV

#25 Feb 27, 2013
This is a great town with great people!!!! I have to ask "What is wrong with you?" that your calling this a "dead end town" and saying that we have "dead end lives?" I think it is great if people want to accomplish their dreams! Brentwood Village is a very nice place as well just isn't the right place for a restaurant/bed and breakfast/wedding hall--Location, Location, Location!!!!! is one of the keys to a successful business and this is not the right location for this establishment but good luck to them!
Fabulousity

Huntington, WV

#26 Mar 3, 2013
I saw the new signs up for this Restaurant they are nice signs but they lead you from a paved road to a dirt road then to a gravel road and they are narrow as well. Not a good location.

Since: Mar 13

Chesapeake, OH

#27 Mar 4, 2013
i live near there and i do not like the idea of bringing more traffic to our roads not a good location in my opinion plus the highway is getting ready to come thru
Fabulousity

Huntington, WV

#28 Mar 4, 2013
rosiepig wrote:
i live near there and i do not like the idea of bringing more traffic to our roads not a good location in my opinion plus the highway is getting ready to come thru
I totally agree it is totally not the right location for a bed and breakfast or a restaurant!
reading for fun

Proctorville, OH

#29 Mar 4, 2013
Hocking Hills started somewhere. What's wrong with it ? Wake up narrow minded people....
REALLY

Huntington, WV

#30 Mar 5, 2013
Put a restaurant where there is businesses not in a neighborhood where there is clearly not any businesses it is offset from the subdivision.
My Thoughts

Chesapeake, OH

#32 Mar 16, 2013
I applaud these people for being innovative and attempting to actually work for money, rather than to rely on a "check" like many in this area do. Face it....we all know there are too many that do. Instead of being naysayers...perhaps we should wish them well....at least they are trying... And yes...I live on Poynter-Plumley...and when I have traveled the road to get home....I have had to drive by many cars during their dinner parties....it wasn't a big deal...I drove right on by.

I wish them the very best. The B&B or the dinner parties don't bother me....one who lives on this road....why should it bother Brentwood?
Simposium

Richmond, VA

#33 Mar 23, 2013
People wake up !!!!!!! Residents need zoning ordinances,rize up and put your foot down,the village of proctorville has back street businesses galore.this has to stop ! Business should be on main street NOT on backstreets where kids play and ride bikes not to mention the elderly and their safety,all the breakins and home invasions its not good people stand your ground.do you want a junkyard next door ? Whats keeping it from happening ? You may be a victim sooner than you think so think about it.
REALLY

Huntington, WV

#34 Mar 23, 2013
Simposium wrote:
People wake up !!!!!!! Residents need zoning ordinances,rize up and put your foot down,the village of proctorville has back street businesses galore.this has to stop ! Business should be on main street NOT on backstreets where kids play and ride bikes not to mention the elderly and their safety,all the breakins and home invasions its not good people stand your ground.do you want a junkyard next door ? Whats keeping it from happening ? You may be a victim sooner than you think so think about it.
I totally agree with you!!!! Think they snuck this one in under the radar! Who knows what will go in next in the neighborhood if people don't pay more attention to it!

Since: Mar 13

Suri, India

#35 Mar 24, 2013
hi
welcome to this forum site, it is best site give for better information about anything. you can found lots of information about your question and find out many answers.
[url=http://www.alladsclassifi ed.com] Top Ten classified website [/url]
Preppy Prepper

Conneaut Lake, PA

#36 Mar 28, 2013
Sounds like a brothel
Sunfire

Huntington, WV

#38 Mar 29, 2013
Preppy Prepper wrote:
Sounds like a brothel
LOL HAHA
Jim

Huntington, WV

#39 Mar 30, 2013
No swingers parties I'm guessing.
your mom big jugs

Chesapeake, OH

#40 Apr 1, 2013
what a stupid name. Did you see there site. What view? The nasty trailers on both sides. They need to clean there down trees up if there planning to be charging so much it should look nice.
No View

Huntington, WV

#41 Apr 1, 2013
Thats what I would like to know! What view? LOL and what a high rate to pay for a one room so called bed and breakfast or whatever they are calling it on their website.....
What a Joke

Huntington, WV

#42 Apr 5, 2013
Have you seen this website? Who would want to have a wedding there? Are you kidding me?
Kriss McKrakken

Huntington, WV

#43 Apr 10, 2013
These people are having another big dinner party on Saturday? How does a part time restaurant stay in business? LOL Only a couple of times a month.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burger King Customer Arrested After Citing Movie 1 hr Spotted Girl 2
News Houston Chef David Guerrero Faces Major Brain S... 2 hr Dr Flatus 3
News 1,200 Kids Die From Malaria A Day. Low-Cost Pre... 7 hr paul 1
News Wally's Frozen Custard in St. Clair Shores (Feb '14) 7 hr Cocktails for Two 230
News Home Care Assistance - Halton/Peel Region, a To... 12 hr Joseph 2
News Bike to market Sept. 15 (Sep '12) 12 hr not on them roads 3
News Central Florida holiday bits and bites 13 hr Tazo 3
More from around the web