Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Comments (Page 346)

Showing posts 6,901 - 6,920 of7,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
crazy 4stuff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

After being out of chalk for so long i finally had the courage to go to office supply store n buy a couple boxes but the clerk gave me the weirdest look n asked if i was a teacher i was so annoyed by all the questions but am glad i got more chalk yuummmm
Curious

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

crazy 4stuff wrote:
After being out of chalk for so long i finally had the courage to go to office supply store n buy a couple boxes but the clerk gave me the weirdest look n asked if i was a teacher i was so annoyed by all the questions but am glad i got more chalk yuummmm
What kind of chalk do you buy ? Is it crayola anti-dust white chalk ? Is it earthy what's good about it other than the crunch?
facefaceface

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

crazy 4stuff wrote:
Whyy do they always ask such questions? So nosy.-___-
Tailorschalklove r

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

facefaceface wrote:
<quoted text>
am i the only one on this forum that eats tailors chalk, they are rich and creamy and earthy with a crunch... The hancock ones made in the uk are the best.
crazy 4stuff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of chalk do you buy ? Is it crayola anti-dust white chalk ? Is it earthy what's good about it other than the crunch?
I wish it was crayola But they don't sell the anti dust in stores any more n i don't like the regular one i got sargent brand it's crunchy n creamy
crazy 4stuff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

facefaceface wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.? It's so annoying lol
Tailorschalklove r

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Vandan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jems clay tailors chalk.....on amazon.....tastes amazing....made out of clay...smooth.....crunchy....r oasted
Have u ever tried hancock brand tailors chalk? Its earthy, creamy and smooth with a crunch
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Tailorschalklover wrote:
<quoted text>
Have u ever tried hancock brand tailors chalk? Its earthy, creamy and smooth with a crunch
I would love to try tailor's chalk but can't find it here. Hancock's on my list for when I next travel to the UK - it sounds perfect!
Red clay lover

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

When will mavu seller have anything back in stock these craving are killing me!
Tailorschalklove r

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

All things clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to try tailor's chalk but can't find it here. Hancock's on my list for when I next travel to the UK - it sounds perfect!
You can get hancock brand on amazon or ebay you can try target also its really good im actually craving it right now but wont have any cause im pregnant
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Today I finished my last piece of clay that I bought when I was in the UK over Christmas - really thought it would last longer but I guess I overindulged. It was Mavu Seller's original type, and that last piece was the best of them all.

All I am having now is chalk (regular Crayola) and luckily stores have restocked. My bf just found out recently that I eat chalk lol - he knew about the clay, but saw a box of chalk in the car and made the connection and asked if I ate it. Luckily he doesn't think it's too strange!
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Tailorschalklover wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get hancock brand on amazon or ebay you can try target also its really good im actually craving it right now but wont have any cause im pregnant
I will check into it thanks, but will look again to see if any sold here. We have tailors, should have their chalk.
inlove with aylio

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

All things clay wrote:
Today I finished my last piece of clay that I bought when I was in the UK over Christmas - really thought it would last longer but I guess I overindulged. It was Mavu Seller's original type, and that last piece was the best of them all.
All I am having now is chalk (regular Crayola) and luckily stores have restocked. My bf just found out recently that I eat chalk lol - he knew about the clay, but saw a box of chalk in the car and made the connection and asked if I ate it. Luckily he doesn't think it's too strange!
lucky you my boyfriend really dislike it when I eat clay.
ann

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

All things clay wrote:
That's the way it ways is. The last piece always taste the best so good you want another piece.
Clay_Lover

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

What US stores? Where can I buy it in MN?
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

ann wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way it ways is. The last piece always taste the best so good you want another piece.
I found a small chunk of clay in my car, must have fallen out of the bag. Was so happy to see it, will try to make it last until tomorrow. It is good too!

I will probably order some from Wanda soon, love her clay.
crazy 4stuff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Does anyone know of a supplier who will send samples? I really want to try some clay currently into chalk but want to try a sample before i commit to order
Clay_Lover

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Hi All,

Has anybody tried terramin clay from ClayRemedies?
nhlasto89

Zimbabwe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

All things clay wrote:
wow girl that must have been a lot of clay to last u this long
clayclay

Dundee, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

crazy 4stuff wrote:
Does anyone know of a supplier who will send samples? I really want to try some clay currently into chalk but want to try a sample before i commit to order
No one sells samples here I'm afraid. Pretty sure u get more for your money if u try one order. I'd say do your research on the forum to see which clay ticks your boxes the most.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,901 - 6,920 of7,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••