Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Comments (Page 323)

Showing posts 6,441 - 6,460 of7,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hannahclaylover

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

UK CLAY wrote:
They are moulded. Some are in huge chunks some have been broken into smaller bite size pieces. They are very addictive!
take a picture and put it on the why we love and crave clay forum
anjali

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Red clay lover

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

So happy to find other people with the same habit as I do. Just ordered some of mavu's red dirt waiting for it to be delivered has to be the hardest part. I'm looking for other clay I can try that have an earty taste and are as good as the red soil cakes.
anjali

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

i have chunks of multani mitti 200gm unbaked for $15 +shipping extra......its too creamy n smells like mud in rain........
Mz libra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Received my order of white dirt from Leslie today! Opened and took a bit, same as I remember soft & creamy. So of course I took a bit from the other bag and that was good too. I purchased some cornstarch(Argo n the container) to hold me over until my white dirt arrived. I ate some for two days very soft & squeaky. But I tell you today I threw the rest of the container away, a lot was left. I beginning to accept cornstarch is over for me. I will bake my white dirt and break it up into small pieces, and when that craving comes, just pop a piece n my mouth.
Nid

Faridabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

anjali wrote:
i have chunks of multani mitti 200gm unbaked for $15 +shipping extra......its too creamy n smells like mud in rain........
15$ for fullers earth!!! Isn't it too much? In India you can buy 2kg for 1$(approc ₹65). and yeah I am talking about unbaked! Are you selling from outside India?
meudhl

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

dfie l ldhoe ldheo
madorchod

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

maa ki chut monkey bandor
Rinkie

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Anjali
this is too much
you r selling this clay is very expensiveive.
Indian ka naam to mat kharab karo dear.
anjali

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Rinkie wrote:
Anjali
this is too much
you r selling this clay is very expensiveive.
Indian ka naam to mat kharab karo dear.
I know its too much according to India BT I am in Canada n I have one store in Canada who sell at the price I just wanted to help people its not for profit dear I too knw........
clay girl

Southall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

UK CLAY wrote:
Hi forum!
So I went to my local African supermarket and there I found bags of roasted clay. The packet just says roasted clay. So I brought one packet. They're are chunks, a greyish colour a light kind of grey. Hard when you bite it but it melts when it's in your mouth. Some pieces are wonderfully earthy, after it melts you can feel the crunch!
Does anyone know what kind of clay this is!
Which shop did you buy it from
Rinkie

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Anjali
sory dear
thanks for your information .
I dont know you r in canada .
mdo

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

madorchod
white dirt eater

Madison, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Received my order of white dirt from mutt & Jeff and I'm very pleased with it! It's smooth creamy with a little grit and very earthy a lot different from the last order I received from them! And I got a lot for the money! Happy happy. Happy!!!!
udit318

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

You sound like a gay Aiken's lover or ManBearPig. Move to San Francisco, anything goes there
ann

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

white dirt eater wrote:
Received my order of white dirt from mutt & Jeff and I'm very pleased with it! It's smooth creamy with a little grit and very earthy a lot different from the last order I received from them! And I got a lot for the money! Happy happy. Happy!!!!

That is so good to know. I always buy from them. That's is good. Earthy the way I like it. Smooth too!! The price is also good.
clay fever clay diva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

I just love the taste of clay exspecially the smoke ayilo from soul sista. i do wanna try the indian roasted smoke clay is there any one on the forum who is selling this clay to people in the U.S if so how much? is there any one selling the salted nzu or can post some to me...
Mz libra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

white dirt eater wrote:
Enjoy!!! I'm enjoying mine from Leslie!! Creamy smooth lil grit
Curious

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

I haven't had clay since August . But now my cravings are back . I already know I want to buy it from Wanda . The question is ... Should ? I didn't stop eating by choice , but I got used to not eating clay for the past couple of months and I guess since it's cold out my cravings are back . Should I buy clay or not buy clay ? Tough decision . What you ladies think ?
ann

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Curious wrote:
I haven't had clay since August . But now my cravings are back . I already know I want to buy it from Wanda . The question is ... Should ? I didn't stop eating by choice , but I got used to not eating clay for the past couple of months and I guess since it's cold out my cravings are back . Should I buy clay or not buy clay ? Tough decision . What you ladies think ?
Are you trying to quit for good? That is how the craving is it will calm down for awhile and then come back intensely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,441 - 6,460 of7,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••