Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Comments (Page 314)

Showing posts 6,261 - 6,280 of7,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 13

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Hello Ladies, I am new to this site and am so happy to find it. I have spent the last three days reading everyone's post. I can't believe I have found others with the same cravings as I have. I am very interested in buying clay from a few people on this site. Can anyone tell me how to purchase clay from Mavou or Soul Sista?
UK CLAY

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Soilseeker wrote:
Hello Ladies, I am new to this site and am so happy to find it. I have spent the last three days reading everyone's post. I can't believe I have found others with the same cravings as I have. I am very interested in buying clay from a few people on this site. Can anyone tell me how to purchase clay from Mavou or Soul Sista?
Hey! I know exactly how you feel as i felt the same! What sort of clay do you usually eat?
Mavu Sellers website is currently under maintenance and you can contact Soul Sista through soulghfoods@hotmail.com she sells the Ghana clay Ayilo and some creamy chunks! Hope that helps :-)
shabu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

zenith wrote:
i am from india and i bet u will forget all other types once u taste the roasted clay from india.i can get it for u . cost 5$ per kg. shipping charges extra. i just love roasted clay.
Can you send me I will pay 6 $ per kg

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Thanks UK Clay. I have tried searching for soulghfoods and love4clay2@yahoo.com but for some reason it won't come up. I found wahufood, but the shipping was so expensive I didn't order it because I'm not sure if I would like it. I like gritty chunks. I've tried white dirt but it was too smooth and creamy, not what I like. Clay remedies sold the gritty chunks but they have stopped selling the chunks now they only sell powder. I will try to make my own chunks but it is hard because I don't live alone and no one knows I have this habbit. I would like to buy from Mavu . Hope fer site comes back soon!
UK CLAY

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Soilseeker wrote:
Thanks UK Clay. I have tried searching for soulghfoods and love4clay2@yahoo.com but for some reason it won't come up. I found wahufood, but the shipping was so expensive I didn't order it because I'm not sure if I would like it. I like gritty chunks. I've tried white dirt but it was too smooth and creamy, not what I like. Clay remedies sold the gritty chunks but they have stopped selling the chunks now they only sell powder. I will try to make my own chunks but it is hard because I don't live alone and no one knows I have this habbit. I would like to buy from Mavu . Hope fer site comes back soon!
Soul Sista sells Ayilo and I've had it before it is crunchy and gritty and earthy but not too earthy but it's definitely got a grit to it! Not quite sure why the email addresses aren't working, they should get back to you if they received your email. They do sometimes take a couple of days.

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

UK CLAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Soul Sista sells Ayilo and I've had it before it is crunchy and gritty and earthy but not too earthy but it's definitely got a grit to it! Not quite sure why the email addresses aren't working, they should get back to you if they received your email. They do sometimes take a couple of days.
Can you tell me what Soul Sistas email is?
dirt lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Anybody know were you can buy good dirt from at a reasonable price the shipping is ridiculous. I live in miami .fl

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Hi dirt lady, I was just able to purchase ayelo from Transmawfoods.com located in Hyattsville, Md. They also sell calaba chalk. The shipping for US is only 10.00. They have a 14.00 minimum purchase. I've never tried these clays before but I wanted to taste them. The price is much cheaper than buying out of the country. You can also pay through PayPal. I also ordered DE from DiatomaceoueEarth.com . DE is suppose to be good for you. If you're not familiar with DE you can read about it on their website. Clayremedies also sells different types of clay in powder form. I hope this helps you a little.

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

I'm sorry, I gave the wrong spelling for the DE website. The correct one is DiatomaceousEarth.net
shabu

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Is it safe to eat uncooked rice...I eat a lot
Mz libra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Hi everyone it's been a couple of weeks since I've posted. I've been looking at the cornstarch videos on YT. Wow I didn't realize so many people have made videos and its an all out war I think on who makes the best chunks or who made the chunks first. I eat cornstarch too along with white dirt and chalk. I got sick last week from great value cornstarch a bad headache. So I saw where I can order organic cornstarch without GMO. Haven't had anytime to order my white dirt but I miss the taste.

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

I just got my DE. It is very smooth white powder with just a little fine grit to it. No earthy tase. Those of you that like corn starch or white dirt might like it. It's suppose to be safer to eat.
Mz libra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Soilseeker wrote:
I just got my DE. It is very smooth white powder with just a little fine grit to it. No earthy tase. Those of you that like corn starch or white dirt might like it. It's suppose to be safer to eat.
I'm going to research DE. Do u just eat it plain? Or mix it with something?
Earthy Lady

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Mz libra wrote:
Hi everyone it's been a couple of weeks since I've posted. I've been looking at the cornstarch videos on YT. Wow I didn't realize so many people have made videos and its an all out war I think on who makes the best chunks or who made the chunks first. I eat cornstarch too along with white dirt and chalk. I got sick last week from great value cornstarch a bad headache. So I saw where I can order organic cornstarch without GMO. Haven't had anytime to order my white dirt but I miss the taste.
I completely agree with you thats its a war or competition on Yt, snide comments being made against Ms Kenya. But I love her videos and have watched every single of them more than twice. But anyway sorry to hear you fell ill.
Earthy Lady

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

My clay cravings are back and are goung through the roof. I had a piece if chalk last week as a result as I just had that craving and it was too strong. Im only going to get a chance to get clay next week. Ill get the original mavu with the tan colour and not the grey and im done with the joburg block clay. Its been almost a month or more since Ive last had clay but its on my mind all the time, Ill be reading and then go off on a tangent and my mouth starts to water. Plus Ive been watching more Yt videos as a result of my cravings. But how I wish I would get to the market and find white dirt there too. Id buy soooooooo much of it, from what you all say it should be really good.

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Mz libra wrote:
<quoted text> I'm going to research DE. Do u just eat it plain? Or mix it with something?
You can take it either with water or if you crave clay, chalk or cornstarch you can eat it straight. It doesn't have the earthy gritty taste that I crave but I wanted to try it. I want to try everything I can until I find what I really like.
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Just when I'm ready to order Mavu's site is still down. Mavu Seller if you see this can you please give an indication of when your site will be live again and what stock you have available? Thanks.
UK CLAY

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Amina wrote:
Hello, I'm from Bangladesh. We call clay 'sikor' in our country, it tastes so good.
I am currently living in London and was wondering where I could find it.
No shops here sell them, so I sometimes tell family back home to send it to me via crago.
I'm really craving it, I also heard its good for when you're pregnant.
Please let me know
I love Sikor toooooo!!!!
shan

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

shabu wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you send me I will pay 6 $ per kg
can u ship to the uk?

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

I want to eat dirt SOOOO BAD! It rained all day today and all I can smell is good wet soil! I'm so tempted to get dirt from outside but just am too scared of parasites :-(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,261 - 6,280 of7,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••