Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Comments (Page 304)

Showing posts 6,061 - 6,080 of7,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 13

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Omg. That much for clay. I can't even imaging. I guess I have to wait till I get from the afroshop. I love clay and my cravings are high but I guess I its too hell of money for less 1 and half kilo clay. But all the same it's an addiction and one will go any lengh. Happy munching.
EbOnyx wrote:
I ordered 2 bags of Nakumatt and 6 of the red soil cake and my total was over $90.$30 dollars of that was for shipping. In addition, Paypal charged me around $15 for currency conversion. I think from now on I will have to stick with buying American. How much does the other lady from the UK charge?
shirlet

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Ordered me 8 bags!! Sorry ladies but its just that good! Can't wait :)

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Got me some unmolded clay today. Better than sex. Finished 200g in two hours. Smooth crunchy and smoked. I forget about my stress and enjoyed it
Earthy Lady

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Mary clay eater wrote:
Got me some unmolded clay today. Better than sex. Finished 200g in two hours. Smooth crunchy and smoked. I forget about my stress and enjoyed it
I am sooo jealous. Enjoy
munni

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Clayer 2 wrote:
hi everyone, i think my time to stop has arrived. full month with no desire or crave for clay. i dont want it at all. i roasted some yesterday but it tasted terrible. the sad part is i just got a huge supply from Zim and looks like it would have tested good, i tried the white one but no.i'm glad that it has finally happened. all the best to all of you.
Hi Clayer 2,

Its nice 2 learn from u dat u now have no desire to have clay.

Wot wud u do wid that left over clay ???
Info

Pomezia, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Mary clay eater wrote:
Where did you get it from.?

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get it from.?
I got it from the afroshop municj

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Just finish the last 2 chunks of the 500g clay I bought yesterday. My teeth have become so sensitive due to eating alot withing a short time. I feel so guilty of my selfish act because I'm breastfeeding and can harm my baby if lead content is high. Just like all sin once you are committing the act it gives you pleasure but afterwards you feel guilty. My 7 year old has speech problem and I read that lead can cause brain damage in newborns and kids and also developmental problems. I hope to stop this behavior

Since: Oct 12

East Ham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Mary clay eater wrote:
<quoted text>I got it from the afroshop municj
Where is the afroshop?

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

odowa lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the afroshop?
In Munich Germany.
Siya

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Mujhe 5 6 saalo se multani mitti ( fulles earth) khane ki aadat ho gyi h. Mene baht try kiya k meri ye habbit khatam ho jae bt nahi kr pai. Iski wajah se mujhe. Jondish, thyphoid b ho chuka h, n meri age 26yr. N bt mai 32 33 ki lgti hu. Face pr kuch b lga lu kbi glow nai aata, hamesha thakan rehti h, hadiyo mei pain rehta h. Mai kya kru.plz help me out.
zaheera

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

We have four afroshop in Glasgow in my area but none of them stock clay..some say it will come but never arrived ...phew
Meh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Siya wrote:
Mujhe 5 6 saalo se multani mitti ( fulles earth) khane ki aadat ho gyi h. Mene baht try kiya k meri ye habbit khatam ho jae bt nahi kr pai. Iski wajah se mujhe. Jondish, thyphoid b ho chuka h, n meri age 26yr. N bt mai 32 33 ki lgti hu. Face pr kuch b lga lu kbi glow nai aata, hamesha thakan rehti h, hadiyo mei pain rehta h. Mai kya kru.plz help me out.
hello siya, you are not alone! Many of us in this forum have been facing this problem! We have been stucked inbetween the urge to stop and the taste/habbit. I agree fullers earth is very addictive but i dont think there is any connection between typhoid and fuller's! Regarding the advice to stop it as what you wrote you may include iron tablets or more green vegetables in your diet and drinking atleast 2 ltr of water acc to your age on your daily basis! I believe the more you have the more you crave so simply control and don't buy!:) i knw writing this is easy rather doing it :D but still all the best!and for your face prob. you cn apply multani mitti along with aloevera and lemonjuice on face that works naturaly and dosnt harm like other creams do
zaheera

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Anyone . Sharing their nakumatt reviews.....
Did anyone got hold of soulsista ....no reply from her....
Alexx

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

zaheera wrote:
Anyone . Sharing their nakumatt reviews.....
Did anyone got hold of soulsista ....no reply from her....

Lol I'm waiting for the reviews too . The nakumatt clay sold out so fast .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

@Zaheera Nope! Don't know if she is still supplying the crave clay forum customers or not . She still silent .
Chian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Hi ladies,

I've been coming here off an on for a few weeks. And I have been struggling to kick my clay addiction for 3 years. I used to eat calabasclay or the white gritty clay, but it studies have shown that it contained to much lead so I switched to luvos healing clay. To be hones I feel like a dirt junky. If I do not eat it I think about it all day.
Chian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Mary clay eater wrote:
Just finish the last 2 chunks of the 500g clay I bought yesterday. My teeth have become so sensitive due to eating alot withing a short time. I feel so guilty of my selfish act because I'm breastfeeding and can harm my baby if lead content is high. Just like all sin once you are committing the act it gives you pleasure but afterwards you feel guilty. My 7 year old has speech problem and I read that lead can cause brain damage in newborns and kids and also developmental problems. I hope to stop this behavior
Why don't you give the baby formula if you think you are harming your child?
shirlet

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

I got my nakumatt clay!! It was sooo worth the wait! Crunchy and yummy I'm gonna enjoy every bag!
shirlet

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

I know I was greedy but no way was I gonna miss out! Plus I didn't want to wait till the next time as no one else has the connections like mavu. Im a happy bunny lool

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,061 - 6,080 of7,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Food Forum right now

Search the Food Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Devotees throng Hanuman temples on deity's birt... 1 hr Basic IQ 2
Mayor's menu filled up: 1 day, 24 restaurants 15 hr Christshariahns R Cumin 1
Trattoria 'A Vucchella opens in Bridgeport 20 hr Sol 3
Mooeya s Frozen Yogurt coming to Poolesville th... 22 hr Tom and Jane Heprun 2
Morgan Spurlock documenting wide range of subje... 23 hr Garlanda Goldwin 1
Farmer's Market Vendor in Hot Water Over Stolen... Sun TTT 1
Neighborhood news: Spring Creek Village Sat Red 1
•••
•••