Why do I often crave eating clay?

Why do I often crave eating clay?

There are 9022 comments on the GoErie.com story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Why do I often crave eating clay?. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Since: Feb 13

London, UK

#6360 Jul 22, 2013
Hi Ladies!

The two clays that I have in stock (Nakumatt & Tanzania Red Soil Cake) will be on sale tomorrow, Tuesday 23rd July, at 21:00pm UK time!

This is so that everyone has a fair chance of being informed about it.

Yes the Nakumatt clay is very limited that I have been forced to half the bags so that more of you ladies could try it! This is due to the high volume demand and emails I've been receiving in regards to the Nakumatt clay. So please don't hesitate to order otherwise you will miss out!

I can't wait for you all to try it!

Enjoy!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6361 Jul 22, 2013
Kay wrote:
Does Soul Sista have a website? Where do you guys order your dirt from? Can anybody help me out with suggestions
@ Kay No Soul Sista doesn't have a website yet. What kind of clay do you like eating?
Kay

Oklahoma City, OK

#6362 Jul 23, 2013
Mary Tyler wrote:
<quoted text> @ Kay No Soul Sista doesn't have a website yet. What kind of clay do you like eating?
I have been ordering the goodole white georgia clay. But I want to order some of the red clay

Location hidden

#6363 Jul 23, 2013
Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been ordering the goodole white georgia clay. But I want to order some of the red clay
@ Kay Only suppliers on her that I know of that sells Red Clay is Leslie @Georgiawhitedirt.com and Mavu sells Red Soil Cake (don't know if that the same as clay) however Mavu is currently out of stock(Hope this help).
Kay

Oklahoma City, OK

#6364 Jul 23, 2013
Mary Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>@ Kay Only suppliers on her that I know of that sells Red Clay is Leslie @Georgiawhitedirt.com and Mavu sells Red Soil Cake (don't know if that the same as clay) however Mavu is currently out of stock(Hope this help).
Does Leslie have a website?
zaheera

Ashfield, UK

#6366 Jul 23, 2013
Did anyone order the nakumatt clay....I was just so excited waiting for the clock to struck 9 but unfortunately the postage charges are much so didn't.....
EbOnyx

New York, NY

#6367 Jul 23, 2013
I ordered 2 bags of Nakumatt and 6 of the red soil cake and my total was over $90.$30 dollars of that was for shipping. In addition, Paypal charged me around $15 for currency conversion. I think from now on I will have to stick with buying American. How much does the other lady from the UK charge?
Yeshi Gemaneh

Oakland, CA

#6368 Jul 23, 2013
I respect your opinion, and your practicing teaching or dealing with Geography - and still not convinced clay or mud to substitute regular food.

It is true in olden time they used to use clay or mud as mask. I am not sure if they still use it.
Yeshi Gemaneh

Oakland, CA

#6369 Jul 23, 2013
I don't see any of my previous comments and argument regarding clay or mud not to be used as food.
zaheera

Ashfield, UK

#6370 Jul 24, 2013
EbOnyx wrote:
I ordered 2 bags of Nakumatt and 6 of the red soil cake and my total was over $90.$30 dollars of that was for shipping. In addition, Paypal charged me around $15 for currency conversion. I think from now on I will have to stick with buying American. How much does the other lady from the UK charge?
great you stocked up well....enjoy...it went way bit expensive I guess....here in the other suppliers charge 2.50 or 3 .....the charges are equal to the cost of clay now for mavu....not complaining...but previously she charged low....
Clayer 2

Johannesburg, South Africa

#6372 Jul 24, 2013
hi everyone, i think my time to stop has arrived. full month with no desire or crave for clay. i dont want it at all. i roasted some yesterday but it tasted terrible. the sad part is i just got a huge supply from Zim and looks like it would have tested good, i tried the white one but no.i'm glad that it has finally happened. all the best to all of you.

Germany

#6373 Jul 24, 2013
Omg. That much for clay. I can't even imaging. I guess I have to wait till I get from the afroshop. I love clay and my cravings are high but I guess I its too hell of money for less 1 and half kilo clay. But all the same it's an addiction and one will go any lengh. Happy munching.
EbOnyx wrote:
shirlet

UK

#6374 Jul 24, 2013
Ordered me 8 bags!! Sorry ladies but its just that good! Can't wait :)

Germany

#6375 Jul 24, 2013
Got me some unmolded clay today. Better than sex. Finished 200g in two hours. Smooth crunchy and smoked. I forget about my stress and enjoyed it
Earthy Lady

South Africa

#6376 Jul 24, 2013
Mary clay eater wrote:
Got me some unmolded clay today. Better than sex. Finished 200g in two hours. Smooth crunchy and smoked. I forget about my stress and enjoyed it
I am sooo jealous. Enjoy
munni

Hyderabad, India

#6377 Jul 24, 2013
Clayer 2 wrote:
hi everyone, i think my time to stop has arrived. full month with no desire or crave for clay. i dont want it at all. i roasted some yesterday but it tasted terrible. the sad part is i just got a huge supply from Zim and looks like it would have tested good, i tried the white one but no.i'm glad that it has finally happened. all the best to all of you.
Hi Clayer 2,

Its nice 2 learn from u dat u now have no desire to have clay.

Wot wud u do wid that left over clay ???
Info

Pomezia, Italy

#6379 Jul 24, 2013
Mary clay eater wrote:
Where did you get it from.?

Germany

#6380 Jul 25, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get it from.?
I got it from the afroshop municj

Germany

#6381 Jul 25, 2013
Just finish the last 2 chunks of the 500g clay I bought yesterday. My teeth have become so sensitive due to eating alot withing a short time. I feel so guilty of my selfish act because I'm breastfeeding and can harm my baby if lead content is high. Just like all sin once you are committing the act it gives you pleasure but afterwards you feel guilty. My 7 year old has speech problem and I read that lead can cause brain damage in newborns and kids and also developmental problems. I hope to stop this behavior

Since: Oct 12

East Ham, UK

#6382 Jul 25, 2013
Mary clay eater wrote:
<quoted text>I got it from the afroshop municj
Where is the afroshop?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Forks: 9 marvellous things for this long we... 2 hr JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Dining Detour: Restaurants near Nassau Coliseum (Jan '09) 13 hr Joan 12
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... 14 hr Fart news 689
evening under the stars 20 hr Mona Day 1
News From ice cream to condos and townhouses, develo... Fri Mark K 1
News Fluoridation and GMOs: Interview with ConnFACT ... Fri Get rid of it 1
News In Support of Fluoride Fri Get rid of it 2
More from around the web