Why do I often crave eating clay?

Why do I often crave eating clay?

There are 8975 comments on the GoErie.com story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Why do I often crave eating clay?. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Since: Jun 13

Lawrenceburg, IN

#6121 Jun 11, 2013
Red Dirt Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you receive your white dirt yet. I have not tried this brand & Im wondering how it taste. Let me know, I hope it's good & earthy.
I did get mine. It isn't as earthy as I had hoped but has a nice texture and melts just like chocolate.
zaheera

Bury, UK

#6122 Jun 11, 2013
I got my minimavu chunks...as I ordered with mavu for first time the clay is melt in mouth....very nice.....thanks mavu....
Chris

Oslo, Norway

#6123 Jun 11, 2013
I have never eaten clay before, would you recommend that I start this practice since you all seems to have joy eating
Abazieu

Ocala, FL

#6124 Jun 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
I have never eaten clay before, would you recommend that I start this practice since you all seems to have joy eating
No because it is afflicting. Once you start you cannot stop. Especially when you find the kind you like.
Abazieu

Ocala, FL

#6125 Jun 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
I meant to say it is addictive, not afflicting.
ikechukwu

Ashburn, VA

#6126 Jun 11, 2013
Please if there's anyone who is intereted in purchasing grey clay (Nzu), within nigeria or outside the country can contact me on +2347038000225.
ivie

Sunnyvale, CA

#6127 Jun 11, 2013
ikechukwu wrote:
Please if there's anyone who is intereted in purchasing grey clay (Nzu), within nigeria or outside the country can contact me on +2347038000225.
Do you have pics of the clay and can you get calabar chalk?
Chris

Oslo, Norway

#6128 Jun 12, 2013
Abazieu wrote:
<quoted text>
No because it is afflicting. Once you start you cannot stop. Especially when you find the kind you like.
I see, thank for your opionon, but anyone esle have diffrent idea?
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

#6129 Jun 12, 2013
Chris wrote:
Can I ask why you are interested in clay? For example, do you already have cravings for clay or similar things or are you interested in clay for possible health benefits?
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

#6130 Jun 12, 2013
MzLibra wrote:
I have two boxes of cornstarch in my cabinet. Cream and Clover valley.
Hi MzLibra, which of the two brands do you prefer and is either one as good as Argo in the box in your opinion? Also, have you been following Kenya Jones new videos on youtube?

I made some of Kenya's microwave chunks in her new video and I got some nice chunks but unfortunately they don't taste that good since I didn't have Argo.
Miley

London, UK

#6131 Jun 12, 2013
Frnz.. Anyone addicted to ice here ??
ABH

United States

#6133 Jun 12, 2013
Could someone tell me what does the tanzania cake and mini chunks taste like?
Anonymous

United States

#6134 Jun 12, 2013
Miley wrote:
Frnz.. Anyone addicted to ice here ??
I have a friend who loves to eat ice.Sonics has very good ice.
Indian Chalkie

Delhi, India

#6135 Jun 12, 2013
Tried placing an international order from good ole dirt via email as that's the only way the site says it accepts orders but no one has responded yet ? Anyone else who tried to order internationally have heard back from them ?? Never tried white dirt and read so much about it on the forum of how creamy and melt in the mouth it is.
ikechukwu

Ashburn, VA

#6137 Jun 12, 2013
ivie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have pics of the clay and can you get calabar chalk?
yes we have pictures of the clay!
Alexx

Forest Park, GA

#6138 Jun 12, 2013
Anybody here that lives in GA and ordered from good ole dirt (Wanda)? How long did it take to arrive?

I'm very excited to order her clay on my own with nobody help.:) I just want to know since we're in the same state how long will it take to get here.

Yay! I'm so excited. I've been craving clay for a long time and now I get to have a few bags.:)

Since: Apr 11

Milwaukee, WI

#6139 Jun 12, 2013
Alexx wrote:
Anybody here that lives in GA and ordered from good ole dirt (Wanda)? How long did it take to arrive?
I'm very excited to order her clay on my own with nobody help.:) I just want to know since we're in the same state how long will it take to get here.
Yay! I'm so excited. I've been craving clay for a long time and now I get to have a few bags.:)
It should get there quick. She ships it right away. hold on tight. you won't be disappointed.
nhlasto

United States

#6140 Jun 13, 2013
4rm zim,i thnk clay iz e most delicious thng eva..gave ma boyfrend some to taste & he spit it out.was so confusd
Mrscornstarch

Saint Peters, MO

#6141 Jun 13, 2013
Hello all I have been reading post on this fourm. I love corn starch I was given argo landury starch at a young age. Then I felt ashamed so i started eatting argo corn starch in the box. I wish I could get the old starch it was so crunchy and good. How ever I have ate different type of starch. I'm eight months pregrant and have not eaten any corn starch at all. But I'm always on you tube watching people eat it wishing it was me lol. I told my husband I would not eat starch with this child so far so good
Abazieu

Ocala, FL

#6142 Jun 13, 2013
ikechukwu wrote:
Is it the salted kind? Do you have the unsalted kind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslim bosses spark halal row over new Blackbur... 2 hr Polaris 2
News Get lost at The Federal Bar in Long Beach over ... 12 hr JR Reese 1
growing great 16 hr Mona Day 1
News McDonald's: Watch moment chicken called Nugget ... 19 hr Arbin Larfin 4
News Farm to Table: An all-local, all-natural hotdog Tue Utica Famous 1
News Bernie Sanders' campaign kickoff full of symbolism Tue fatbacksx 2
News Neighbors sue farmer over 'cannon' to keep away... (Sep '07) Tue F Idiots 48
More from around the web