Why do I often crave eating clay?

Why do I often crave eating clay?

There are 9213 comments on the GoErie.com story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Why do I often crave eating clay?. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Mary Tyler

Atlanta, GA

#5629 Apr 21, 2013
@ clay dispute & soul sista hmmmm.My opnion is Clay dispute just return the clay to soul Sista and soul Sista just give her a full refund .
Clayer

London, UK

#5630 Apr 21, 2013
Yh I think that both parties should have exactly what they started out with. But clay dispute sounds like an annoying customer! Don't worry soulsista we know your track record!
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#5631 Apr 21, 2013
MavuSeller wrote:
Hi Ladies!
@pica_Chu and @AlabamaRed I'm so happy that you are enjoying the new clays! Makes doing this for you so much more worth it!
@Allthingsclay Ooo I hadn't thought about that! I've been sending them by airmail and declaring them as clay but it would definitely be best to find out because you wouldn't want them to bin it!
And yes of course I'll let you ladies know when I'm running low just in case any of you want to stock up but we're good...for now :)
Mavu Seller may you please send me your contact information and pictures of your clay to [email protected] I want to order the red and white clay from you if possible.

Since: Feb 13

London, UK

#5632 Apr 21, 2013
Abazieu wrote:
<quoted text>
Mavu Seller may you please send me your contact information and pictures of your clay to [email protected] I want to order the red and white clay from you if possible.
No problem! I've sent you an email!
Ann-marie

London, UK

#5633 Apr 21, 2013
Hi. Real good earthy clays. Just wanted to say good job well done mavu. Just placed my 4th order! Yes I'm in love
Ann-marie

London, UK

#5634 Apr 21, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Woman trying red sour dirt that she dug, flour and cornstarch. Check her out!
Clayforhealth

Bangalore, India

#5635 Apr 22, 2013
Mz libra wrote:
Young lady on YT is making a video today eating georgia white dirt, baby powder and cornstarch. She made a video on 4-11-13 comparing two different brands of cornstarch...will be fun to watch. Also been doing research on kuzu root starch comes in chunks and powder form. Chunks like clay or dirt and powder form like cornstarch... Can't wait to try it
Hey, please could you post the link. Thanks
Clayer

London, UK

#5636 Apr 22, 2013
Clayforhealth its the link above that Ann-Marie posted!
Clayforhealth

Bangalore, India

#5637 Apr 22, 2013
Thanks. I thought they are different as one said white dirt and the other red....
ati

London, UK

#5638 Apr 22, 2013
Ann-marie wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=- 2yAWQVPKJo
Woman trying red sour dirt that she dug, flour and cornstarch. Check her out!
i understand crave for dirt and cornstarch. But flour:-x
iris

UK

#5639 Apr 22, 2013
I'm in south africa kzn I have been eating clay for as long as I can remember but I always hide it coz so many things are said about it eg: affects your fertility.I have been taking folic acid tablets hoping the urge will go away but it has not,and right now I'm craving it like crazy I wana stop but I don't know what to do plz help
ati

London, UK

#5640 Apr 22, 2013
iris wrote:
I'm in south africa kzn I have been eating clay for as long
as I can remember but I always hide it coz so many things are said about
it eg: affects your fertility.I have been taking folic acid tablets
hoping the urge will go away but it has not,and right now I'm craving it
like crazy I wana stop but I don't know what to do plz help
hii, how much clay u eat?
deepti

UK

#5641 Apr 22, 2013
mahi wrote:
hey clay lovers......!!!
here i have a good news & advice for all of you....!
first ask urself do u really wanna leave this bad habbit....??!
if u really want leave this habbit so here i have a solution....have you people ever heard about eathern pots(matka).....!!
From ancient times it has been used or storing water.....i knw many of u eat clay because you love its taste....start drinking water rom eathern pot it tastes really good...and the best part is its doesnot make you ill...infact it is very benificial for health according to some studies...!
now a days i am drinking water stored in it...thats why i am telling you guys....!!
i really wanted to reduce these cravings...n i thing i am doing good......:)
Hope it will work for you too....:) take care...!!
I have eaten dat earthen pot as well....it hardly does ny good...but if u r benifited...dats gud..
anjali

Toronto, Canada

#5642 Apr 22, 2013
MavuSeller wrote:
Oh and remember to keep liking the facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MAVU/380522282...
100 likes = 100 free bags of original MAVU clay!
u dont ship to canada
Ameesha

Ashburn, VA

#5643 Apr 22, 2013
Why r this forum going very slow
Ameesha

Ashburn, VA

#5644 Apr 22, 2013
Any body dont like my comments bcs they remove my coments

Since: Feb 13

London, UK

#5645 Apr 22, 2013
anjali wrote:
<quoted text>u dont ship to canada
We do now!:)

Just added Canada to the list. I just keep updating the list as new countries pop up as it saves me doing like 200 countries!
mama cornstarch

Streamwood, IL

#5646 Apr 22, 2013
Anybody still eat cornstarch on this forum or is it all clay eaters?
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

#5647 Apr 22, 2013
mama cornstarch wrote:
Anybody still eat cornstarch on this forum or is it all clay eaters?
Mostly clay eaters, but a few cornstarch lovers too (including me). I think the cornstarch lovers here also love clay (including me, lol!)
Alexx

Locust Grove, GA

#5648 Apr 22, 2013
MavuSeller wrote:
Oh and remember to keep liking the facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MAVU/380522282...
100 likes = 100 free bags of original MAVU clay!
100 ? 100 free bags of clay ? That's a lot of clay for one person . There should be 10 winners who wins 10 bags of clay or 20 winners who win 5 bags of clay . Well I'm just talking . Who ever wins 100 bags of clay will be really lucky .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Man Fire Food' is enjoying 'Puerto Rican Grill... (Oct '15) 1 hr Prime_LA 51
News Captain D's Now Open in Franklin North Carolina (Nov '15) 17 hr Sweet jojo 7
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Mon Human 965
News Best places for breakfast in Buffalo: 5 WNY pla... (Dec '15) Mon Kilhoffer Street ... 4
News Top Three Restaurants in Florissant, Missouri (Apr '10) Sep 25 Just precious 62
News Bruester's Ice Cream looking to open in next ye... Sep 24 Melted 3
THAI FLAVORS: Chang Sensory Trails Sep 23 Mona Day 1
More from around the web