Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Comments (Page 264)

Showing posts 5,261 - 5,280 of7,172
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
feedme more clay

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Pica_chu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mavu! I love the website and the new products I should be getting the red soil cake any day now and I can't wait!! I was wondering if there was any way you could post an actual video of the clay making from start to finish....I haven't really seen any videos like that and I'm very interested In the process :) once again thank you for the new clay...the great customer service and your presence in the forum! Clay hugs!!
mi too i also wnt to c hw it been made
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Pica_chu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mavu! I love the website and the new products I should be getting the red soil cake any day now and I can't wait!! I was wondering if there was any way you could post an actual video of the clay making from start to finish....I haven't really seen any videos like that and I'm very interested In the process :) once again thank you for the new clay...the great customer service and your presence in the forum! Clay hugs!!
Hi, I was curious about the process too and so was searching youtube and just by coincidence I have just found a video that shows part of the process and gives info. on the Tanzanian soil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
von b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

I'm new to this so can someone please tell me what does the Tanzanian red soil cake taste like and how do I go about buying some.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

What do the Tanzanian white soil taste like?
clayaholic

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

von b wrote:
I'm new to this so can someone please tell me what does the Tanzanian red soil cake taste like and how do I go about buying some.
It's sooo good I've just ordered my second batch of both clays. It tastes like the dry earth with a sprinkle of rain..like that exact smell on your tongue. Real earthy. Her website is www.mavu.bigcartel.com really easy and straightforward to order.

@curious the white clay is good too. Just as earthy but more creamy I guess. You won't stop eating lol
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

All things clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I was curious about the process too and so was searching youtube and just by coincidence I have just found a video that shows part of the process and gives info. on the Tanzanian soil:
It would appear that more and more videos are popping up about different types of clay. It was good to see how it is made. It is quite popular they make an enormous amount.
mary tyler

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

All things clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Nice Vídeo almost like the molded Ghana Clay video ..but the digging and mixing of the clay with water is missing.Thank You All things clay ... This is a very earthy looking clay i wonder how much is it if brought from there?
von b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Thank u clayaholic,I will be ordering me some!!!!
Pica_chu

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

All things clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for posting this video...it was very informative...I can't wait to try the red soil cake!

“www.mavu.bigcart el.com”

Since: Feb 13

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

@Pica_chu Oh wow that video is amazing! I was wondering how I'd be able to get you one and it turns out there's one there already! What a coincidence!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

All things clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow She said she can roll 3000 pellet for $10.00.that is a lot of clay for so little money.
cornstrach eater

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Mary Tyler wrote:
<quoted text> Wow She said she can roll 3000 pellet for $10.00.that is a lot of clay for so little money.
Will she shop them to us if we want them?
mary tyler

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Yes all over the country did you see them huge boxes of clay in the ware house the man was stacking 5000 per box the video said .
cornstrach eater

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

mary tyler wrote:
Yes all over the country did you see them huge boxes of clay in the ware house the man was stacking 5000 per box the video said .
Well when u found out the info please let me know.10 for 5000 I want 3 boxes
dirtnclay

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

haha you ladies are funny. first of all the boxes have 500 in them NOT 5000. secondly that was no warehouse...clearly it was outside in the market! I would love to see you order 5000 all the way from tanzania to america, please do let me know how you get on lol
mary tyler

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

@Cornstarch eater sorry it 500 pellets a box..LOL we can still have fun with much too.
cornstrach eater

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

mary tyler wrote:
@Cornstarch eater sorry it 500 pellets a box..LOL we can still have fun with much too.
I know what u mean. I'm in I feel like we pay a lot for dirt that's a good price.
Pica_chu

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

I wish we could get that much red soil for such a low price lol

Since: Jan 13

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Is mavu clay really good because it is expensive..... Jesus. No offense intended. Gonna try it but dammmmn..... Lol....
YUNUS KHAN

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

HI EVERY ONE I YUNUS KHAN
STET:GUJRAT
I AM MANYUFACTURE TO ALL TYPE ROASTED CLAY
ANY ONE GOT IT I HOLSELAR
E.MAIL:SHIRMALYUNUS.KHAN@YAHOO .COM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,261 - 5,280 of7,172
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Food Forum right now

Search the Food Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chick-fil-A wings in new direction after gay flap 7 min Fundies R Mentally ill 191
Five bizarre things heading to the space statio... 5 hr Naughtyrobot 5
Rancher relaxes after BLM showdown, but what's ... 7 hr Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
El Coyote to Open New Restaurant in Forest Hills 8 hr Frank Frascati 1
Farmers market expands, farmers needed 8 hr Granpa 1
Our Gourmet: The Colosseum is an Italian favori... 9 hr Wlliam Brasky 1
Grocery bills on the rise in York County 13 hr lady 1
•••
•••
•••
•••