Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com 8,815
Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay. Full Story
zaheera

Edinburgh, UK

#5545 Apr 14, 2013
ati wrote:
<quoted text>
hii...
is this red clay or yellow clay?
i never tested rosted clay..
they are blackish grey in colour because they are roasted....
Alexx

Mcdonough, GA

#5546 Apr 14, 2013
zaheera wrote:
<quoted text> they are blackish grey in colour because they are roasted....
Like nakumatt ?
cornstrach eater

Woodbridge, VA

#5547 Apr 14, 2013
zaheera wrote:
<quoted text> they are blackish grey in colour because they are roasted....
Do u know what that is in us dollars
Curious

Mcdonough, GA

#5548 Apr 14, 2013
YUNUS KHAN wrote:
<quoted text>
clay cost 300per 50kgbags but dont shiping charges thare
50kg is 110lbs right? That's a lot of clay! And for $300? Wow! That's a lot. I don't think nobody need that much clay. Unless they're about to sell that clay.
ameesha

Lucknow, India

#5549 Apr 14, 2013
can u send me image roasted clay yunus khan
clay4life

UK

#5550 Apr 15, 2013
My mavu clay arrived this morning!!! I was so excited I ripped the package to pieces haha. The clay is so good. Just rolling it on my tongue, melting it and releasing all that earthy goodness is like an actual clay orgasm! Like seriously I just stop what I'm doing close my eyes and take all the flavours in lol. Now I only ordered the red one but I'm tempted to go for both next time. If you haven't ordered yet umm why not!? You're missing out big time! Thanks mavu! You're my fave and most legit seller on here. Keep doing what you're doing!
Love Clay

Salisbury, MD

#5551 Apr 15, 2013
@Clay4life,Enjoy!Enjoy!your clay. Good rating so far Mavu.

Since: Feb 13

London, UK

#5552 Apr 15, 2013
Just would like to say thank you so much for all the positive feedback so far ladies! Really pushes me to keep providing a high standard of service to you. I'm so glad so many of you are enjoying the clays like I am!

Please like my Facebook page and encourage your clay friends to like it too!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MAVU/380522282...

As soon as I reach 100 likes I'm giving mavu clay away for FREE!!!

That's right! FREE! Just as a thank you token for all the support so get liking and sharing!

Have a nice day!
Soul Sista

Mundford, UK

#5553 Apr 15, 2013
Awura wrote:
@Mary Tyler,the last email I got from her was on the 3rd April and she was meant to get email me again to confirm that she's posted an order I placed but I didn't hear anything else from her and I have sent her emails like everyday with no reply which is very unusual of her,I just hope she's okay.
Hi Awura, please check your inbox. Have sent you mail.
southern girl

Homestead, FL

#5554 Apr 15, 2013
dowm home is the best dirt ...you get 20 bags for 45.00 dollars that includes shipping.
cornstrach eater

Woodbridge, VA

#5555 Apr 15, 2013
Soul Sista wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Awura, please check your inbox. Have sent you mail.
Do u still have clay soul sister? Everyone wants to know
southern girl

Hollywood, FL

#5556 Apr 15, 2013
Correction its down home ga.white dirt.
southern girl

Hollywood, FL

#5557 Apr 15, 2013
YUNUS KHAN wrote:
<quoted text>
clay cost 300per 50kgbags but dont shiping charges thare
You can get 20 bags gr down home ga.white dirt for 45.00 .its really worth it that includes shipping

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5558 Apr 15, 2013
Soul Sista my clay arrive today Thanks a bunch .!@ Blue Stone Clay I receive your clay too today Youre right its not for ingesting...I will use it for a facial mask . You pack it very nicely Thanks to you as well .
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

#5559 Apr 15, 2013
southern girl wrote:
dowm home is the best dirt ...you get 20 bags for 45.00 dollars that includes shipping.
Mutt and Jeff you get 10 lbs for 10 dollars plus 8 dollars shipping and handling. Real good stuff.
cornstrach eater

Woodbridge, VA

#5560 Apr 15, 2013
dirtnclay wrote:
haha you ladies are funny. first of all the boxes have 500 in them NOT 5000. secondly that was no warehouse...clearly it was outside in the market! I would love to see you order 5000 all the way from tanzania to america, please do let me know how you get on lol
Do u eat clay as well if o what kind? Crazy u found us if you don't. And must of the time people come and talk crazy leave u are still here reading. But I like it.
cornstrach eater

Woodbridge, VA

#5561 Apr 15, 2013
So the bluestone clay is just that I'm going to try and dry it out a little and see what happens. Keep u all posted
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

#5562 Apr 15, 2013
clay4life wrote:
My mavu clay arrived this morning!!! I was so excited I ripped the package to pieces haha. The clay is so good. Just rolling it on my tongue, melting it and releasing all that earthy goodness is like an actual clay orgasm! Like seriously I just stop what I'm doing close my eyes and take all the flavours in lol. Now I only ordered the red one but I'm tempted to go for both next time. If you haven't ordered yet umm why not!? You're missing out big time! Thanks mavu! You're my fave and most legit seller on here. Keep doing what you're doing!
This made me laugh...that's going to be how I'll be when I get to order mine. I plan to order all three types though, I LOVE the original and can't wait to try the new ones.

Location hidden

#5564 Apr 15, 2013
cornstrach eater wrote:
So the bluestone clay is just that I'm going to try and dry it out a little and see what happens. Keep u all posted
@cornstarch eater I just a wonderful facial mask with bluestoneclay and it really leaves the skin very soft and moist.Please keep posted Hope you enjoy it I sure did smells like marine ,desserts(LOL).

Location hidden

#5565 Apr 15, 2013
Alexx wrote:
<quoted text>
Like nakumatt ?
@ Alexx I'm glad you enjoyed your white clay you gotta fast,and do you think about the red clay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five simple steps to reduce type-2 diabetes 3 hr Nobody 2 Special 2
BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) 19 hr Jimmys Girl 36
Food-cost crisis shames Far North: 'We can't pr... 22 hr Yuh Mean 2
Wally's Frozen Custard in St. Clair Shores (Feb '14) 23 hr Podi 199
Brushton meat shop owner charged with misuse of... Sun bobby 17
Who will fill the big shoes of Australian of th... Sun St_Nick 4
Shakey's Pizza Parlor To Honor Katy Perry On Al... Sun TheAfroHedgehog 19
More from around the web