Why do I often crave eating clay?

Why do I often crave eating clay?

There are 9224 comments on the GoErie.com story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Why do I often crave eating clay?. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

dirt cookies

Miami, FL

#5504 Apr 12, 2013
@ zaheera where did you buy it from? cause im in the us i would love to try it.

thanks!
zaheera

Borehamwood, UK

#5505 Apr 12, 2013
I got it from UK itself from an Indian....

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5506 Apr 12, 2013
zaheera wrote:
Hi everyone....
I would like to ask if anyone in UK would like to try the Indian roasted clay ...I had just received it two days back but done how I didn't like the taste of it so much but if anyone interested I will try to post it in UK...anywhere ...
Sure I would also love to try some but I'm in the U.S.
LoveClay

United States

#5507 Apr 12, 2013
Alexx wrote:
<quoted text>
Red dirt from Leslie ? Or no ? Because I will love to try some red dirt .
Yes, red dirt from Leslie. I have about 10 bags.
Alexx

Locust Grove, GA

#5508 Apr 12, 2013
LoveClay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, red dirt from Leslie. I have about 10 bags.
Can you email me ? [email protected]
anjali

Toronto, Canada

#5509 Apr 12, 2013
zaheera wrote:
Hi everyone....
I would like to ask if anyone in UK would like to try the Indian roasted clay ...I had just received it two days back but done how I didn't like the taste of it so much but if anyone interested I will try to post it in UK...anywhere ...
i would love to try tht bt i am in canada..........
rinkie

Mumbai, India

#5510 Apr 13, 2013
hi zaheera can u sand this clay lucknow what is this charge
zaheera

Borehamwood, UK

#5511 Apr 13, 2013
Oh my God...so many of you all want it but I guess sending to US I need to check the charges I will let you know....
ati

London, UK

#5512 Apr 13, 2013
zaheera wrote:
Oh my God...so many of you all want it but I guess
sending to US I need to check the charges I will let you
know....
hii...
is this red clay or yellow clay?
i never tested rosted clay..
ati

London, UK

#5513 Apr 13, 2013
zaheera will u tell me what is rosted clay?
Pica_chu

Maple Shade, NJ

#5514 Apr 13, 2013
zaheera wrote:
Hi everyone....
I would like to ask if anyone in UK would like to try the Indian roasted clay ...I had just received it two days back but done how I didn't like the taste of it so much but if anyone interested I will try to post it in UK...anywhere ...
I would like to try this clay :) but I'm in the US
Pica_chu

Maple Shade, NJ

#5515 Apr 13, 2013
MavuSeller wrote:
The Official MAVU Facebook page is now live!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MAVU/380522282...
Here you can see the behind the scenes pictured of the clay being baked etc.
There's also detailed pics of the clays so you know exactly what you will be getting.
Please do like and share so that more people can know about and enjoy these new clays!
Also do friend me if you like:
https://www.facebook.com/mavu.seller
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Hey mavu! I love the website and the new products I should be getting the red soil cake any day now and I can't wait!! I was wondering if there was any way you could post an actual video of the clay making from start to finish....I haven't really seen any videos like that and I'm very interested In the process :) once again thank you for the new clay...the great customer service and your presence in the forum! Clay hugs!!
feedme more clay

Cleveland, OH

#5516 Apr 13, 2013
Pica_chu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mavu! I love the website and the new products I should be getting the red soil cake any day now and I can't wait!! I was wondering if there was any way you could post an actual video of the clay making from start to finish....I haven't really seen any videos like that and I'm very interested In the process :) once again thank you for the new clay...the great customer service and your presence in the forum! Clay hugs!!
mi too i also wnt to c hw it been made
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

#5517 Apr 13, 2013
Pica_chu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mavu! I love the website and the new products I should be getting the red soil cake any day now and I can't wait!! I was wondering if there was any way you could post an actual video of the clay making from start to finish....I haven't really seen any videos like that and I'm very interested In the process :) once again thank you for the new clay...the great customer service and your presence in the forum! Clay hugs!!
Hi, I was curious about the process too and so was searching youtube and just by coincidence I have just found a video that shows part of the process and gives info. on the Tanzanian soil:

von b

United States

#5518 Apr 13, 2013
I'm new to this so can someone please tell me what does the Tanzanian red soil cake taste like and how do I go about buying some.
curious

United States

#5519 Apr 13, 2013
What do the Tanzanian white soil taste like?
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

#5521 Apr 13, 2013
All things clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I was curious about the process too and so was searching youtube and just by coincidence I have just found a video that shows part of the process and gives info. on the Tanzanian soil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vATmFHhLKHEXX
It would appear that more and more videos are popping up about different types of clay. It was good to see how it is made. It is quite popular they make an enormous amount.
mary tyler

Houston, TX

#5522 Apr 13, 2013
All things clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I was curious about the process too and so was searching youtube and just by coincidence I have just found a video that shows part of the process and gives info. on the Tanzanian soil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vATmFHhLKHEXX
Very Nice VĂ­deo almost like the molded Ghana Clay video ..but the digging and mixing of the clay with water is missing.Thank You All things clay ... This is a very earthy looking clay i wonder how much is it if brought from there?
von b

United States

#5523 Apr 13, 2013
Thank u clayaholic,I will be ordering me some!!!!
Pica_chu

Maple Shade, NJ

#5524 Apr 13, 2013
All things clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I was curious about the process too and so was searching youtube and just by coincidence I have just found a video that shows part of the process and gives info. on the Tanzanian soil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vATmFHhLKHEXX
Thank you for posting this video...it was very informative...I can't wait to try the red soil cake!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal subsidy failing to keep northern food h... 46 min yet 1
News Backyard chickens spur debate in central Ohio c... 2 hr Seriouslady 8
News Anthony's gets its brick oven, looks to open in... (Mar '16) 4 hr zbf 6
News How Northeast Mississippi farmers, scientists a... 6 hr Short sight 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 13 hr karinoweb 129
News Magnificent Macedonia is one of Europe's undisc... Sat makedonas from ci... 268
News Clay County native, veteran starting organic ca... Dec 2 MARY W 1
More from around the web