Why do I often crave eating clay?

Why do I often crave eating clay?

There are 9224 comments on the GoErie.com story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Why do I often crave eating clay?. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

ati

London, UK

#5421 Apr 4, 2013
meh wrote:
<quoted text> boil refers to 'ubalna' by making small
pieces. According to what I had read in moderation it helps in colon
cleansing.
i was thinking its powder form i dont eat chunks i was eating multani mitti powder
mobu consumer

UK

#5422 Apr 4, 2013
Hello clay family! Thought I would share about the clay I received from lesotho, its grey and in chunks, when I try bite into it, its too hard, but when I throw the whole chunk in my mouth it dissolves quicker then any clay I've had, has anybody ever come across such clay? I've had clay from lesotho but nothing like this. The taste is great though... Have a super evening yall!
bluestoneclay

Courtenay, Canada

#5423 Apr 4, 2013
I still don't know about the whole clay eating thing.
But i do sell cosmetic clay that is lab tested safe and would be safe to eat.
With that said, if any one buys my clay, i
say right on the package "eat at own risk"
With that said, Mary and R----, i am going to the post office in my boat and will be mailing your free sample of "cosmetic clay"
i'll send you a paypal invoice for shipping and what you do with the "cosmetic clay" is up to you ;-)
cheers
Any one else who wants a free sample of "cosmetic clay" better hurry. lol
cheers
paul
One more thing
If i, where to start selling edible clay, how you you like it.
I process my cosmetic clay and If i let it settle for 10 minutes, i keep the bluer look, if i let it settle for 15 to 20 minutes it is greener and way smother.
Alexx

Decatur, GA

#5424 Apr 4, 2013
bluestoneclay wrote:
I still don't know about the whole clay eating thing.
But i do sell cosmetic clay that is lab tested safe and would be safe to eat.
With that said, if any one buys my clay, i
say right on the package "eat at own risk"
With that said, Mary and R----, i am going to the post office in my boat and will be mailing your free sample of "cosmetic clay"
i'll send you a paypal invoice for shipping and what you do with the "cosmetic clay" is up to you ;-)
cheers
Any one else who wants a free sample of "cosmetic clay" better hurry. lol
cheers
paul
One more thing
If i, where to start selling edible clay, how you you like it.
I process my cosmetic clay and If i let it settle for 10 minutes, i keep the bluer look, if i let it settle for 15 to 20 minutes it is greener and way smother.
Has anybody actually ate your clay & approved & say it was good & had no health problems ?
bluestoneclay

Courtenay, Canada

#5425 Apr 4, 2013
ya i had a guy eat lots 3 years ago, he said it was great and had no problems.
But i am not going to advertise it as an edible clay till i get more info on edible clays.
As for taste , mary has a small amount heading to her , she will give it a nibble and let us know how it tastes, i have tried it and it taste like clay to me. I was thinking about mixing it with beer and see if it will taste like beer, mmmm beer
bluestoneclay

Courtenay, Canada

#5426 Apr 4, 2013
Can you guys post websites of edible clay suppliers, so i can do more research.
clayaholic

London, UK

#5427 Apr 4, 2013
bluestoneclay wrote:
Can you guys post websites of edible clay suppliers, so i can do more research.
Just scroll up and find them yourself...there's a thing called Google too! Good luck!
Mz libra

United States

#5428 Apr 4, 2013
Another box of cornstarch purchased. The same brand however it has a different taste. The taste is so good I'm not even using a spoon. Straight from the box and its more than half gone. Now I'm at a box a week. Haven't ordered any white dirt lately. Has anyone ordered the white dirt crumbs from Wanda? The pieces that are broken up so small it looks like a powdery substance. For some reason I just want it to be powdery like my cornstarch. Maybe I will purchase another box tomorrow so I don't run out over the weekend.....#lovemypica
cornstrach eater

Woodbridge, VA

#5429 Apr 4, 2013
Mz libra wrote:
Another box of cornstarch purchased. The same brand however it has a different taste. The taste is so good I'm not even using a spoon. Straight from the box and its more than half gone. Now I'm at a box a week. Haven't ordered any white dirt lately. Has anyone ordered the white dirt crumbs from Wanda? The pieces that are broken up so small it looks like a powdery substance. For some reason I just want it to be powdery like my cornstarch. Maybe I will purchase another box tomorrow so I don't run out over the weekend.....#lo
vemypica
What kind are u eating?
Mary Tyler

United States

#5430 Apr 4, 2013
Alexx wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anybody actually ate your clay & approved & say it was good & had no health problems ?
@Alexx majority clay lovers on this forum has eaten all types of clay and I don't remember seeing were any one has tested the 5 hazards toxic chemical in them.When clay has cause any health problem (constipation,stomach pains ,skin rash swollen lips,etc.)the forum will be the first to know cause the majority of us will post. Blueclaystone said he had a guy who ate it and loved it.
Mary Tyler

United States

#5431 Apr 4, 2013
cornstrach eater wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to try some
@cornstrach eater are you going to try a sample first of bluestoneclay too? I'm so glad so you will be able to also let the forum know what you think as well.I'm hoping it taste as good as it look in his hand.:)@blueclay hold the beer from of mines.(LOL)Clay only is good enough for me.
Mz libra

United States

#5432 Apr 4, 2013
cornstrach eater wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind are u eating?
The brand is called "Cream"

Since: Oct 12

Leicester, UK

#5433 Apr 4, 2013
mobu consumer wrote:
Hello clay family! Thought I would share about the clay I received from lesotho, its grey and in chunks, when I try bite into it, its too hard, but when I throw the whole chunk in my mouth it dissolves quicker then any clay I've had, has anybody ever come across such clay? I've had clay from lesotho but nothing like this. The taste is great though... Have a super evening yall!
Yes i have. Odowa is like that...
Ameesha

Ashburn, VA

#5434 Apr 5, 2013
Any body share your experiance
ati

London, UK

#5435 Apr 5, 2013
Ameesha wrote:
Any body share your experiance
when u start eating multani mitti?
Ameesha

Ashburn, VA

#5436 Apr 5, 2013
I m a 28 now i m started eating it 15 year
ati

London, UK

#5437 Apr 5, 2013
Ameesha wrote:
I m a 28 now i m started eating it 15 year
its so long time. u have any side effect?
Mary Tyler

United States

#5438 Apr 5, 2013
@Aduka or @love clay Does anybody know if there is Ghana clay that in the shape of a ball instead of the egg-shape kind? If so has anyone ever taste it,does it taste the same as the egg shape Ghana Clay that we buy on the forum?
Ameesha

Ashburn, VA

#5439 Apr 5, 2013
No aati no any side effect bcs ilov those taste but bad worth this stick in mouth so i dont like this
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

#5440 Apr 5, 2013
A few relatively new videos, on:

Georgia White Dirt (it looks so good - shame it's wasted on the people who eat it at the end);

Cornstarch (a very heavy eater that I've posted a video about before); and

A young woman who eats sand (she likes it picked up straight from the surface of playgrounds and parks!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southern Tier Distilling Company Celebrates Gra... 8 hr Laszlow 1
News Anthony's gets its brick oven, looks to open in... (Mar '16) 8 hr Naples Can Have It 7
News Federal subsidy failing to keep northern food h... 17 hr yet 1
News Backyard chickens spur debate in central Ohio c... 18 hr Seriouslady 8
News How Northeast Mississippi farmers, scientists a... 23 hr Short sight 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Sun karinoweb 129
News Magnificent Macedonia is one of Europe's undisc... Sat makedonas from ci... 268
More from around the web