Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Comments (Page 256)

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of7,745
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mary tyler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

bluestoneclay wrote:
hi all
hello Mary, I do not advertise my clay as a healing or edible clay because if i do , the gov wants it registered as a health product. It would cost thousands and take me 6 months to do this.
But my clay has %20 non fibrous actinolite in it and actinolite is a healing gemstone.
You can see the clay here, i do sell it from between $4.50 per pound and $10 per pound , depending how much you buy.
The reason i sell it for so much is because i have to mine it on a mining claim that is not cheap to keep and i process it to get the grit out, then sell as a cosmetic clay.
Testing alone cost thousands.
http://bluestoneclay.webs.com
i have a different clay source that could be edible so I am interested in what i would need to test for to have a edible clay any advise would be appreciated.
You can see it here, i have it reserved for soap makers because of the color and smoothness of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
CHEERS
When testing your edible clay test for any harmful bacteria, toxic chemicals , Lead and arsenic that can cause health problem in humans .
bluestoneclay

Gibsons, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

hi curious
I said why i don't want to advertise edible clay.
With that said, if you buy my clay, i could not care less if you eat it.
The reason i say this, is because it is lab tested safe to be used as a cosmetic clay, the levels of lead, arsenic and the other 3 heavy metals are below safe limits.
To see the tests on my clay just go here.
http://bluestoneclay.webs.com/test_page.htm
The bacteria count is nil for E coli And coliforms and the Aerobic Colony count is "6000 est. CFU/g"
If any one can translate that to English for me, we would know if its safe to eat.
cheers
thank you Mary
mary tyler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

bluestoneclay wrote:
hi curious
I said why i don't want to advertise edible clay.
With that said, if you buy my clay, i could not care less if you eat it.
The reason i say this, is because it is lab tested safe to be used as a cosmetic clay, the levels of lead, arsenic and the other 3 heavy metals are below safe limits.
To see the tests on my clay just go here.
http://bluestoneclay.webs.com/test_page.htm
The bacteria count is nil for E coli And coliforms and the Aerobic Colony count is "6000 est. CFU/g"
If any one can translate that to English for me, we would know if its safe to eat.
cheers
thank you Mary
Hi Blue Clay Stone I want to place and order for the cream clay since all 5 heavy metal are safe and below level.
Gallop

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

I am craving the beatufal clay that runs down your mouth. And taste thick and makes you want to taste that beautiful taste uhh so good just please help me
Gallop

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

So I'm hear to help if you guys want clay just go get it no boggy bro
BhaajkiMaatiLove r

Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

mary tyler wrote:
<quoted text>. Is that the Ghana Clay smoke ,roasted kind?
It's the unmoulded, natural and unroasted variety
bluestoneclay

Gibsons, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

sorry for the miss understanding mary,
the clay i have tested is just the north slope clay. i will be testing the cream clay this week.
mary tyler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

BhaajkiMaatiLover wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the unmoulded, natural and unroasted variety
Can you seen me your email and we can talk further?
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

We mentioned this woman a few weeks ago when she was in a video being interviewed by Anderson Cooper. She sure loves her clay powder, wonder if she's ever tried chunks?

http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/my-strange-ad...
Mz libra

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

I have to say that clay mask looks really good!!!!!! Going shopping tomorrow for my cornstarch!!!! I'm going to mix Argo in the box w/ Argo in the container. I'm telling you is something about having that texture in your mouth. A bowl of cornstarch for me is like a bowl of ice cream to someone else. My white dirt is like crunchy crunchy crunchy and then Smooth as silk!!!!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

@Alabama Red how are you today and what type of clay are you munching on now ? plz check your email

“www.mavu.bigcart el.com”

Since: Feb 13

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Hi Ladies! FINALLY!! SOME GOOD NEWS!

The Tanzania clays will be here next week Monday!! As you may have seen my website is under construction for a new look so I shall be updating the new clays and adding clear pictures and descriptions so that you'll know exactly what you will be getting.

I am getting the original Mavu clay during the last week of April and I was going to wait till then to sell all the clays in one go but I know how long some of you ladies have been waiting!

Hopefully some of you can have a clay peace of mind knowing that the Tanzania clays are going to be on sale on Monday 8th April!

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask at mavuseller@hotmail.co.uk
Indian Chalkie

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Mavu Seller,

Any chances of shipping to India ? We coud cover your costs

“www.mavu.bigcart el.com”

Since: Feb 13

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Indian Chalkie wrote:
Mavu Seller,
Any chances of shipping to India ? We coud cover your costs
Yes of course! I am trying to make my clays more internationally available but the U.K postal service doesn't offer a flat rate like the U.S which is probably a blessing in disguise as it should turn out to be cheaper. I will find out for you the costs to India and other countries as well.
bluestoneclay

Gibsons, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

hi all
i may have a good hint for those who are trying to ship small orders of clay cheap.
In canada, if you vacuum pack just under a pound of clay and make it flat, less then 3/4 inch.
Then put it in a envelope.
As long as THE ENVELOPE is under 1/2 kilo, it mails out as a letter and cost $4 .
If i mail the same weight in a small box it will be over $15.
I am interested in selling edible clay in the future and wonder how you guys like IT, do you like it powdered or in a cake form.
When i first started to mine clay, i had a health nut guy eating it and he said it was amassing, i think he is still alive. ;-)
bluestoneclay.webs
deepti

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Yep....
deepti

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Meh wrote:
<quoted text> hello deepti! Welcome to the forum. Yes the reason behind the delay may be coz of clay if eating in huge amt. In how much interval or amount do you eat fullers? I'am also addicted to this clay.
Well...weneva I feel urge to have it. U can say evrytym....its in my mouth..now also its in my mouth....
N yess d delay was for 10 days...
Can dis thing harm me in future.?
deepti

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I am a mad crazy multani mitti lover....d taste n texture is amazing....I love the taste...n specialy some orange pieces in it wen u buy it from a general store..
Pica_chu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I finally got my crushed brick and my cravings are lessening :) I do see that mavu has the tanzanian soil coming in so I will be trying that :)...so happy right now
ackee

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I went out this morning and was hoping I made it in time to get my clay package. Well to my surprise it came and I opened it up and took a little pieces just to try it. It taste real good. This Amount of clay should last me maybe 9-12 months. I do not eat as much as I used to. I eat about a tsp per week. I have really cut back. I was so happy mutt and Jeff had it in stock. The price was great. It taste good too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of7,745
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Food Discussions

Search the Food Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
JPS To Offer Free Meals To Elementary, Middle S... (Aug '13) 4 hr Walt- JPS FS Director 9
Percentage of Americans on welfare hits record ... 8 hr CentsOfEntitlement 1
Steak and Shake Fire 9 hr Troll 15
Lukin's Brick Oven Pizza & Lounge to Open on Va... (Oct '12) 13 hr Potholes and Riggies 27
Obamas want daughters to get taste of life on m... 13 hr Responsibility 297
Shivnath Rai Harnarain (India) LTD 16 hr Anil shethi 1
Head to Ripley This Weekend for the 31st Annual... 17 hr Pepper 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••