Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com 8,457
Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay. Full Story
Mz libra

Alexandria, VA

#5294 Mar 26, 2013
Purchase a box of cornstarch on Saturday and 1/2 box left. The brand is Cream and the taste is really good. Not my Argo but it is satisfying. I know the box will be gone by Friday. Trying to gain some weight. Next back to my Argo
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

#5295 Mar 26, 2013
StraightShooter wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MGjsZy7FuykXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
I like to watch this video...that clay looks so nice, natural and crunchy.
mary tyler

United States

#5296 Mar 26, 2013
Hi Clay Forum check out this website It's Blue Clay (Healing Clay ) there is even a you-tube page / website which is very,. Very informative about this clay http://bluestoneclay.webs.com . His name is Paul Demontigny he has testing on this clay concerning Lead testing etc. He sells it 400 grams for $10.00 plus shipping .. Please Read very informational I think the Research on his clay is Excellent!
ackee

Bronx, NY

#5297 Mar 26, 2013
Curious wrote:
Did you buy 10 bags of clay for $10 or 20 bags of clay for $10?
/
It is 10lbs for ten dollars plus ten dollars shipping and handling within the United States.
ackee

Bronx, NY

#5298 Mar 26, 2013
mary tyler wrote:
<quoted text>@ Ackee I have seen lots of talk about Multi Multi exactly what is type of clay or mixture is that ?
I do not know about Multani Mitti. The clay from Mutt and Jeff is White Dirt(kaolin).
ackee

Bronx, NY

#5299 Mar 26, 2013
All things clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to watch this video...that clay looks so nice, natural and crunchy.
yes that clay looks like it would satisfy anyone. All natural and earthy. yes this is one of my favorite videos as well. I could reach into the computer and grab a bite.
ati

London, UK

#5300 Mar 26, 2013
mary tyler wrote:
<quoted text>@ Ackee I have seen lots of talk
about Multi Multi exactly what is type of clay or mixture is that
?
u want to know about multani mitti?
ati

London, UK

#5301 Mar 26, 2013
ackee wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know about Multani Mitti. The clay from Mutt and Jeff is White Dirt(kaolin).
multani mitti is indian fuller earth. it ues to face mask,body mask, also hair pack. its looking yellow.
ati

London, UK

#5302 Mar 26, 2013
multani mitti's test very eartht gummy. its also available in chunks. and easly available in any store.
ati

London, UK

#5303 Mar 26, 2013
sorry earthy(eartht)
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

#5304 Mar 26, 2013
I have a question. What do people find to be the crunchiest, most non-sticky type of clay (without being too hard - wouldn't like any with pebbles in it)?

I like my clay non-sticky, with a nice crunch to it.

Thanks
dirtnclay

UK

#5305 Mar 26, 2013
All things clay wrote:
I have a question. What do people find to be the crunchiest, most non-sticky type of clay (without being too hard - wouldn't like any with pebbles in it)?
Thanks
You are literally describing nakumatt clay!
Meh

Ashburn, VA

#5306 Mar 27, 2013
All things clay wrote:
Thanks
this is my dream to get such type of clay! Worth Mouth watering ;)

Since: Oct 12

Andover, UK

#5307 Mar 27, 2013
dirtnclay wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirtnclay have you ever eaten nakumatt clay? Nosy me would like to know if you are Kenyan . I got some odowa from tuskys and a few bags of nakumatt roasted clay..
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

#5308 Mar 27, 2013
All things clay wrote:
Thanks
Forgot to add, it has to be earthy too and from a good, clean source and come in good sized chunks. Perfect!
All things clay

Hamilton, Bermuda

#5309 Mar 27, 2013
dirtnclay wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to try that nakumatt - feels like I keep nagging Mavu Seller to try to get some, lol (I love her original clay too).

Is nakumatt really earthy? It looks like it would be.
BhaajkiMaatiLove r

Ballston Spa, NY

#5310 Mar 27, 2013
All things clay wrote:
Thanks
That would be red dirt, non sticky, a little gritty, light and crumbly.
BhaajkiMaatiLove r

Ballston Spa, NY

#5311 Mar 27, 2013
clay clay wrote:
I need gh Clay to buy. I am in new jersey. Any solutions? I don't want to buy it from the African market
Hey,

I received Ghanaian clay from UK. However, it's not the clay that I'm used to eating. Would you like tht instead? I could send it to you.
bluestoneclay

Bamfield, Canada

#5312 Mar 27, 2013
I don't eat my clay , but i do sell it.
Wow over 5000 posts, that is a lot to read, so i better get started.
If any one wants to see my clay, copy "bluestoneclay.webs" and paste it in google.
I don't recommenced eating it, because it is made up of %20 a healing stone, called non fibrous actinolite in it.
It is a very unique clay and likely is a real healing clay.
paul
Ghana Chalk

Reading, UK

#5313 Mar 27, 2013
Nowadays they are some selling Ghana chalk in bigger than average size and they taste of poor quality; they are pale and moulded huge with no earthy taste. They are crumbly and dry in texture not cream melt in your mouth...taste more like breeze block, nasty and cheap tasting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Famous Joe's Legendary Mexican Food offer authe... (Nov '11) 2 hr Mark 9
Go For the Food: Bryant's barbecue in Kansas City 6 hr ghazipur khabar 1
Pass mayor: Steady progress, growth since Hurri... 10 hr oysters 1
Where to get your non-latte pumpkin fix in Atlanta 14 hr Zioe conumdromer 1
How Would You like Manly Scented Candles? (Jun '11) 17 hr Zach 5
Keene Is Not Fergusona "Despite the Police, Fir... 22 hr Sympathizer 3
Panel: Vitamins & Supplements May Not Be Worth ... (Dec '13) 22 hr Glachealth 3

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE