Kicks! Quicks | Seize the day (and co...

Kicks! Quicks | Seize the day (and coffee) at Caffe Diem in Myrtle Beach

There are 3 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Mar 11, 2014, titled Kicks! Quicks | Seize the day (and coffee) at Caffe Diem in Myrtle Beach. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

I have been fielding questions about "coffee houses" for a good while now. In fact, it's been since the Living Room shuttered its doors, because it was one of my regular haunts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

jubba

Okatie, SC

#1 Mar 13, 2014
I love Caffe Diem!!
jubba

Okatie, SC

#2 Mar 13, 2014
Caffe Diem is a great place --- like the Living Room used to be in MB.
SAYNO TO SELECTIVETOURISM

Miami, FL

#3 Mar 13, 2014
but it is inside the seedy city limits so those of us that still boycott the injustice and lack of integrithy that the city is over run with will not go. Until the so called leadership admits that they are criminals and have violated the rights of so very many people we will not go. Until the business community and its lying Shambers of Commerce actually forces change, we will not go.

NOT ANOTHER DIME UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

I will spend my money all over the Grand Strand, but not one dime inside city limits.

I will not pay tax money to Brad the Bag man Dean and the other henchmen. I will not support a penny corruption tax, so until the penny Shambers of Commerce tax is repealed, I will not spend a dime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greeks surrendered olives 41 min greek olives 1
News Dickey's Barbecue Pit Announces Expansion in El... 1 hr huey goins 3
News Maine's governor defies Feds, says no to junk f... 5 hr stacy 2
News Best Burger: FOX6 rates the best burger in Milw... (May '10) Wed RIce 40
News Akron man robs, threatens to shoot Little Caesa... Wed Pie zanno 3
News Lakeland Seeking Ways To Handle Homelessness (Jul '10) Wed Davestheman 14
News Comfort-food restaurant Eagle Food & Beer Hall ... Tue rowdy01 6
More from around the web