A Judge's Cookbook Reveals The Secret...

A Judge's Cookbook Reveals The Secrets Of Bialys And Bagels

There are 35 comments on the National Public Radio story from Jan 1, 2014, titled A Judge's Cookbook Reveals The Secrets Of Bialys And Bagels. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

There are two important things that you learn about Michael Zusman, baker and co-author of The Artisan Jewish Deli at Home, when you bake with him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#21 Jan 5, 2014
Estonian Women wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks and Mexicans are violent Apes,just like Polaks
Good thing we don't have them here in Estonia
Poland has the lowest murder in Eastern Europe & Russia has the highest murder rate in Eastern Europe.

Why is that!?

The murder rate of Poland is about 10 times lower than Russia & about 14 times lower than African Americans.
Hungarian Women

Podgorica, Montenegro

#22 Jan 5, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Poland has the lowest murder in Eastern Europe & Russia has the highest murder rate in Eastern Europe.
Why is that!?
The murder rate of Poland is about 10 times lower than Russia & about 14 times lower than African Americans.
Must be Russian [Jewish] Mafia then.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 5, 2014
Would that be the murder rate in Russia proper or the whole Russian Federation? Since the Russian Federation includes the North Caucasus...

Location hidden

#24 Jan 5, 2014
LOL
Russia has a lower murder rate than Greenland and 1/4th the rate of the US Virgin Islands
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
Russia has a huge number of immigrants too, most of them illegal. One of the reasons why Russians have become so anti-immigrant is because they blame them for the increased crime rate.
It's like blaming Americans for all the crimes committed here by immigrants. I mean illegal immigrants. That's hardly fair.

Location hidden

#25 Jan 5, 2014
Poland doesn't have millions of illegal immigrants from third world countries.

Poland doesn't have illegal immigrants from first world countries either! LOL
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#26 Jan 5, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
Would that be the murder rate in Russia proper or the whole Russian Federation? Since the Russian Federation includes the North Caucasus...
The murder rate is high across Russia even in areas that are highly White Russian with few immigrants or minorities.

But yes the crime rates of minorities in Russia is higher than that for White Russians.

Location hidden

#27 Jan 5, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
The murder rate is high across Russia even in areas that are highly White Russian with few immigrants or minorities.
But yes the crime rates of minorities in Russia is higher than that for White Russians.
Well at least you acknowledge that much!
What areas have "few immigrants or minorities"? I believe the regions with the highest numbers of actual Russians was 89% or something? I'd have to look again. But 11% minorities/immigrants is still very high.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#28 Jan 6, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen Jews do this before!
With Jews suggesting that Poland stole land from Germany & Russia.
Jews were huge traitors against Poland!
Yes, Polaks and Bolshevics had stolen the city of Warsaw from Russian empire!
Chrobry

Wilmington, DE

#29 Jan 6, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
Chobry, how would you treat a Russian immigrant if one moved in next door?
LOL
Regimes are enemies, not common people. If the Russian were not some mafioso, we would probably have no trouble breaking bread and having a "brother drink." Nonetheless, history & politics would still be off-limits, as far as subject matter is concerned.
Chrobry

Wilmington, DE

#30 Jan 6, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
LOL
Russia has a lower murder rate than Greenland and 1/4th the rate of the US Virgin Islands
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
Russia has a huge number of immigrants too, most of them illegal. One of the reasons why Russians have become so anti-immigrant is because they blame them for the increased crime rate.
It's like blaming Americans for all the crimes committed here by immigrants. I mean illegal immigrants. That's hardly fair.

What is the stupidity rate in Russia?
The Iron Dicky

Podgorica, Montenegro

#31 Jan 6, 2014
Chrobry wrote:
<quoted text>
Regimes are enemies, not common people. If the Russian were not some mafioso, we would probably have no trouble breaking bread and having a "brother drink." Nonetheless, history & politics would still be off-limits, as far as subject matter is concerned.
You could give nice Blow-Job to Russian Man,like all good Polak Sluts ;-]
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#32 Jan 6, 2014
The Iron Dicky wrote:
<quoted text>You could give nice Blow-Job to Russian Man,like all good Polak Sluts ;-]
'

Are you a homosexual!?
Chrobry

Wilmington, DE

#33 Jan 6, 2014
The Iron Dicky wrote:
<quoted text>You could give nice Blow-Job to Russian Man,like all good Polak Sluts ;-]
You can start soothing this guy with a few good licks:
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#34 Jan 6, 2014
Chrobry wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ceonbis3daQXX
What is the stupidity rate in Russia?
Yes hte rate of stupidity must be high in Russia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#35 Jan 6, 2014
Chrobry wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, I thought so. You wouldn't get along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Over 2,000 pounds of crawfish being delivered t... 8 hr Will Dockery 68
News No Joke: Unconscious man rode on car's trunk fo... 11 hr 07 Mustang 5
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 18 hr ava123 9,251
News Amazing Sweet Spot offers a fair take on desser... 23 hr Tumbleweeds 2
News Allentown's Udder Bar offers ice cream, gourmet... Wed silly rabbit 11
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) May 23 Find phartse 225
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) May 23 Twigeater 979
More from around the web